OK I'm not sure which one to get i need help guys and gals I'M a performing musician in gospel music, would use them on stage and in church Sunday morning. I play pretty big venues so equipment it would be connected to would be pretty good so I need your opinions on what I should do?
Related Forum Threads
- Hi! Please recommend some custom IEM's for this newbie . . . . Last post on 8/5/11 at 2:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Miracle Review & Appreciation Thread Last post on Today at 5:55 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- BEST solution for airplane (JH13Pro custom vs FitEar universal), money is no object but sound... Last post on 6/1/13 at 7:23pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- New to CIEMs - Help! Last post on 11/16/12 at 10:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1 Live! vs Heir Audio 8.A vs Unique Melody Miracle? Last post on 3/12/13 at 8:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/4/14
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
The Sennheiser PX 360 headphones look good, and are very comfortable, at least to me, but the earcups fit just nicely over my ears. Any smaller and I would not be able to fit these over my ears....
Bass response doesn't bleed to the vocals or any other frequency whatsoever, thin lightweight cable with no microphonics and small plug to connect to portable devices. Some people called...
I don't consider them nice or even fun but everytime I'm working out I feel like I made a great investment. Going out with my Westone 4R or my customs make me feel paranoid to some extend. The...
I noticed so much praise around here that my expectations were quite high and I gotta say: I was not disappointed at all. There's little new we can say about such a famous/infamous IEM. I bought a...
1964 T or Unique melody Miracle
Gear mentioned in this thread:
also let me say that i play the keyboards and organ on stage and at church so i think the triple driver would be right for me I'm looking for great highs and mids and also a good but not overwhelming bass presence. also clarity is very important
Between those two you initially selected I would easily go for the Miracle, but the UERM, JH13, and SA-43 on the higher end would be good and the SA-12 on the lower end from the custom IEMs I have heard. There are others that would probably be a good fit such as the Livewire Trips and Alclair (neutral sounding model) on the lower price end and the Hidition NT-6 on the higher end. The Miracle does best the T in clarity according to someone I know that has both.
I think you should read as many reviews as you can and see what jumps out at you as to the sound you will like best. The options are all very good (many different varieties of the same flavor), so I am sure you would be happy with whatever you do get as long as it fits your preferences.
yes they are in a diff category I'm not to worried about price i just want the best thing for my situation so tell me your experiences with the iems mentioned so far does any one have any stage monitoring experience with these or any other high end iems? please help me out
- 1964 T or Unique melody Miracle
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Toxic Cables - The Appreciation Thread 43 seconds ago
- › Westone Signature W-series W50 & W60 56 seconds ago
- › Spotify Premium - is it good enough? 1 minute ago
- › Westone 4 Appreciation Thread and Reviews (a.k.a. Westone 4 ?) 2 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › what is the BEST IEM FOR VOCAL?? 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by AManAnd88Keys
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by QyababAM
- › Sennheiser HD 580 by achelgeson
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob