OK I'm not sure which one to get i need help guys and gals I'M a performing musician in gospel music, would use them on stage and in church Sunday morning. I play pretty big venues so equipment it would be connected to would be pretty good so I need your opinions on what I should do?
Related Forum Threads
- Hi! Please recommend some custom IEM's for this newbie . . . . Last post on 8/5/11 at 2:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Unique Melody Miracle Review & Appreciation Thread Last post on 12/6/13 at 3:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- BEST solution for airplane (JH13Pro custom vs FitEar universal), money is no object but sound... Last post on 6/1/13 at 7:23pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- New to CIEMs - Help! Last post on 11/16/12 at 10:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ACS T1 Live! vs Heir Audio 8.A vs Unique Melody Miracle? Last post on 3/12/13 at 8:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/23/13
Coming from Tascam US-144 to Audio GD .. Here is the story. A few years ago I discovered the magic world of listening to headphones. The reason for that is the ease of computer hifi. I...
I will first start by declaring that I'm no audiophile, and that this is just a review coming from an average consumer. I know a lot of you will facepalm by my review, but I will post it...
The CAL! 2 is a big improvement over the first version. Creative brands this as a "premium headphone" on the box, but is it? First thing I noticed was the soundstage. It's MUCH better than...
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
1964 T or Unique melody Miracle
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
also let me say that i play the keyboards and organ on stage and at church so i think the triple driver would be right for me I'm looking for great highs and mids and also a good but not overwhelming bass presence. also clarity is very important
Between those two you initially selected I would easily go for the Miracle, but the UERM, JH13, and SA-43 on the higher end would be good and the SA-12 on the lower end from the custom IEMs I have heard. There are others that would probably be a good fit such as the Livewire Trips and Alclair (neutral sounding model) on the lower price end and the Hidition NT-6 on the higher end. The Miracle does best the T in clarity according to someone I know that has both.
I think you should read as many reviews as you can and see what jumps out at you as to the sound you will like best. The options are all very good (many different varieties of the same flavor), so I am sure you would be happy with whatever you do get as long as it fits your preferences.
yes they are in a diff category I'm not to worried about price i just want the best thing for my situation so tell me your experiences with the iems mentioned so far does any one have any stage monitoring experience with these or any other high end iems? please help me out
- 1964 T or Unique melody Miracle
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Cheapest planar magnetic headphones? 35 seconds ago
- › Q701 appreciation thread 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 1 minute ago
- › The Canon Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX50 Thread (New^4 firmware update! V1.2.2) 2 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 4 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd Master 9 Preamp & Headphone amp by staalf
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi