SO I found my pair of SE115 headphones and I sent a nice message to Shure saying that my tips ripped. Long story short, they're gonna send me a fit kit. Did any of you guys get this kit and if so what does it include?
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › SHure OEM Fit Kit
Related Forum Threads
- Shure Black foam sleeve, sound quality help Last post on 3/19/11 at 2:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Question about iems Last post on 9/19/10 at 4:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Great IEMs for Short People Last post on 7/31/10 at 9:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's in the $150 range - Bit of warmth with good all-roundness?? Last post on 7/18/10 at 10:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE115 vs. UE super.fi 4 Last post on 7/21/11 at 5:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
I was invited by Noontec to write a honest review of their Hammo S headphone. I tend to be very skeptical about lower-priced headphones, since the bottom tier of headphones/speakers tend to...
Construction, Materials, and Comfort: For starters, the protein leather is extremely soft and supple, and makes the ear pads and headband luxurious to touch. Heat retention actually isn't as bad...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
SHure OEM Fit Kit
post #1 of 3
10/18/11 at 3:25am
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #2 of 3
10/19/11 at 6:35pm
post #3 of 3
10/25/11 at 8:16pm
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- SHure OEM Fit Kit
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 2962 Active Users (507 Members and 2455 Guests)
- › Chord Hugo 33 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Modding the Sennheiser pc350 headset 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 558 vs. the HD 598 2 minutes ago
- › Megatron Electrostatic Amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 5 minutes ago
- › if WAV & ALAC are both lossless why does WAV sound better on ipod? 8 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 8 minutes ago
- › How come treble peaks are well above the frequency range of most... 9 minutes ago
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)