SO I found my pair of SE115 headphones and I sent a nice message to Shure saying that my tips ripped. Long story short, they're gonna send me a fit kit. Did any of you guys get this kit and if so what does it include?
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › SHure OEM Fit Kit
Related Forum Threads
- Shure Black foam sleeve, sound quality help Last post on 3/19/11 at 2:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Question about iems Last post on 9/19/10 at 4:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Great IEMs for Short People Last post on 7/31/10 at 9:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM's in the $150 range - Bit of warmth with good all-roundness?? Last post on 7/18/10 at 10:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE115 vs. UE super.fi 4 Last post on 7/21/11 at 5:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Purchased these this week, and had them replaced with another set - which exhibited the same flaw. Two may be a curse, but they both did the same thing so I would be wary. When on standby,...
Synopsis: The RD3 is part of the next generation of earphones from Rhapsodio. Powered by a single high-end dynamic driver, it has a warm sound and a hearty bass response. The RD3’s design...
Synopsis: The Spectrum Series G10 is the next generation universal fit stage monitor from Future Sonics. Replacing the Atrio with a new driver, housing, and cables, the G10 surpasses it in detail...
Introduction: I received the Cayin N6 as a tour unit that was generously provided by CTC Audio. CTC Audio focuses on making brands that aren’t as accessible in North America, mostly from Asia,...
The Shure SE215 is the first IEM I owned and was the one that brought me in head-fi. I got mine for around $95 at the time after reading some reviews online here and there. Since then, I've learned...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
SHure OEM Fit Kit
post #1 of 3
10/18/11 at 3:25am
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #2 of 3
10/19/11 at 6:35pm
post #3 of 3
10/25/11 at 8:16pm
Back to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- SHure OEM Fit Kit
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 2835 Active Users (439 Members and 2396 Guests)
- › Viva Egoista 845 SET Tube amplifier 10K Headphone Masterpiece 2 minutes ago
- › New HD 800 very different than the old HD 800 5 minutes ago
- › Introducing Telos Acoustics 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 7 minutes ago
- › Fujisan by Telos Acoustics - impressions, review, and question thread 8 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 8 minutes ago
- › Wow! Sennheiser HD 540 Reference are so good. 9 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 9 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 10 minutes ago
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by Fademan77
- › Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor by Kunlun
- › Future Sonics Spectrum Series: G10 by Kunlun
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by Cotnijoe
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3