I'm considering getting these, do you guys feel its worth its value?
- productAudio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/19/11
- productEarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEMtagged by System, 10/19/11
- productEtymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 10/19/11
- productHiFiMAN RE272tagged by System, 10/19/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/19/11
- productKlipsch Image X10i Audiophile Noise-Isolating Headset with 3-button Apple Control (Copper)tagged by System, 10/19/11
- productLou Reed X10i Signature Edition Headphonestagged by System, 3/7/13
- productSony MDR EX600tagged by System, 10/19/11
- productVSONIC GR07tagged by System, 10/19/11
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 10/19/11
Related Forum Threads
- Earsonic SM3 alternative? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM for at the office Last post on 11/10/12 at 7:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE80s vs. Utimate Ears UE900? Last post on 10/7/12 at 7:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 4/25/16 at 8:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for deployment to Afghanistan? Last post on 7/25/12 at 12:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
At the time this review was written, the Oriveti NEW Primacy was listed for sale on Amazon’s website. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Accutone is a company that specializes in hands-free communications solutions but they've taken their experience and expertise and used it to create a series of consumer earphones. From their...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONThis is the 2nd pair of IEMs sent to me for evaluation recently by FiiO. You can find my...
Unboxing This package came in an unassuming black box with the branding directly on the front. Opening it reveals the very nice semi-hard case that stores the earphones. Opening the case...
Intro I wanted to start this review off with a Swiss Army knife joke but it looks like several Head-Fiers have already did that so in a futile attempt to be both funny and original I’ll start off...
Klipsch x10ipost #1 of 810/17/11 at 8:20pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 810/17/11 at 10:46pmI've only ever owned the X10, and not the X10i, though the sound signature is one and the same of course. For me personally, there are far too many competitors within the X10's price range. As far as preferences are concerned however, I'd have no trouble believing they may be worth their value for other listeners. Considering their exceptionally small size, they do impress with the overall warm, full and thick sound which they produce.post #3 of 810/18/11 at 12:53am
I have the X10i.. and Im really satisfied with it.. they r small and comfirtable and they do produce good sound.. on the other hand I do have a Westone 4 as well.. I could hear all the details with a neutral soundstage while the X10i has a sound stage which clarifies more onto more details.. so overall I would say the X10i Was good enough as well..
by the way where r u getting them from.. and how much?post #4 of 810/18/11 at 1:49amThe X10i are great sounding IEMs but there are better sounding IEMs in $200 to $300 price range like EX600, GR07, HF5, RE272, SM3 and CK10.post #5 of 810/18/11 at 9:33ampost #6 of 810/18/11 at 9:39am
They're great at $200 -- I wouldn't pay more than that.
I got mine for about $100 second hand. My favorite universal. Sound signature is great, the way I like it -- warm, laidback and bassy but with a definite mids emphasis. More importantly for me is the form factor and comfort level. Incredibly small, very comfy and disappears in my ears.
Drawbacks are the cheap build quality -- I hope it lasts -- and the sound could still be clearer and more detailed. But at the $200 I'm not expecting something to sound like the UM3X.
These are my go-to IEM for bringing around. Haven't found anything better yet. It's just so small and portable, they're always with me everywhere I go.post #7 of 810/18/11 at 12:31pm
yea i guess everyone is right.. i guess they are just worth around 200++ nothing more.. maybe 250 max.. but then again they are pretty good for that price.. nice grab grabbin a used set for 100 is there still warranty?Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Klipsch x10i
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Music Game IX 6 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 47 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 52 seconds ago
- › New DIY Altoids Tin Amp - The Class A "Wintergreen Handwarmer" by... 58 seconds ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Absolute best budget earbuds? 1 minute ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Classical music discussion, what do you like? 3 minutes ago
- › ZMF Ori Pads 4 minutes ago
- › ORIVETI NEW PRIMACY - Premium Triple Driver Hybrid HiFi IEM Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Accutone Gemini HD by crabdog
- › FiiO F3 Dynamic In-Ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by chompchomps
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Yethal
- › Cayin i5 by piksnz
- › Empire Ears Zeus by ejong7
- › Cosmic Ears CE6P by fluffyberry
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by tenedosian
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Dobrescu George
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear