I'm considering getting these, do you guys feel its worth its value?
- productAudio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/19/11
- productEarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEMtagged by System, 10/19/11
- productEtymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 10/19/11
- productHiFiMAN RE272tagged by System, 10/19/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/19/11
- productKlipsch Image X10i Audiophile Noise-Isolating Headset with 3-button Apple Control (Copper)tagged by System, 10/19/11
- productLou Reed X10i Signature Edition Headphonestagged by System, 3/7/13
- productSony MDR EX600tagged by System, 10/19/11
- productVSONIC GR07tagged by System, 10/19/11
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 10/19/11
Related Forum Threads
- Earsonic SM3 alternative? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM for at the office Last post on 11/10/12 at 7:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE80s vs. Utimate Ears UE900? Last post on 10/7/12 at 7:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 12/29/14 at 8:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for deployment to Afghanistan? Last post on 7/25/12 at 12:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
PreIntroduction: I am in no way affiliated or work for Aune. For this review, the Aune B1 has been provided to me as a review sample by Aune, as one of the 10 review samples sent out to...
Note: Review was done with a sample provided by DUNU-Topsound. For a more complete picture, please visit the dedicated thread for the DUNU DN-2000J (here). The DN-2000J is a classically...
Review: MDR-1A is the Head of Its’ Class Intro There exists a number of different schools of headphones with many different classes. In elementary school we had Apples Earpods as required...
This is one my favourite headphones. They have fantastic build quality, are inexpensive, require little voltage to be driven properly, are small and discreet, and sounds better than some pricier...
Introduction Final Audio Design (FAD in this review), based in Tokyo, Japan, makes some of the most exotic earphones and headphones available in the last few years. The company's...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have the X10i.. and Im really satisfied with it.. they r small and comfirtable and they do produce good sound.. on the other hand I do have a Westone 4 as well.. I could hear all the details with a neutral soundstage while the X10i has a sound stage which clarifies more onto more details.. so overall I would say the X10i Was good enough as well..
by the way where r u getting them from.. and how much?
They're great at $200 -- I wouldn't pay more than that.
I got mine for about $100 second hand. My favorite universal. Sound signature is great, the way I like it -- warm, laidback and bassy but with a definite mids emphasis. More importantly for me is the form factor and comfort level. Incredibly small, very comfy and disappears in my ears.
Drawbacks are the cheap build quality -- I hope it lasts -- and the sound could still be clearer and more detailed. But at the $200 I'm not expecting something to sound like the UM3X.
These are my go-to IEM for bringing around. Haven't found anything better yet. It's just so small and portable, they're always with me everywhere I go.
yea i guess everyone is right.. i guess they are just worth around 200++ nothing more.. maybe 250 max.. but then again they are pretty good for that price.. nice grab grabbin a used set for 100 is there still warranty?
- Klipsch x10i
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › BlueTooth Sports In-Ears Recommendations 5 seconds ago
- › hfb - Bounce House - chat aka shtpost central 27 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 52 seconds ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 55 seconds ago
- › Best sub-$200 (flexible) cans for classical, punk, and some... 1 minute ago
- › the Wonder of sound 3 minutes ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS Altone250 U.S. Tour & Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › AURALiC owners unite! 6 minutes ago
- › T-Peos Altone250 by Cotnijoe
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A Stage Headphone Amplifier by JoeDoe
- › Aune B1 by avitron142
- › DUNU DN-2000J by tomscy2000
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by GrindedDown
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by ElMarcado
- › Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI Headphones by ItsMeHere
- › T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM by Peter West
- › AUSDOM M06 Over-ear Stereo Bluetooth Headphones Wireless + Wired... by Hisoundfi
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Luckbad
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2