I'm considering getting these, do you guys feel its worth its value?
- productAudio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/19/11
- productEarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEMtagged by System, 10/19/11
- productEtymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 10/19/11
- productHiFiMAN RE272tagged by System, 10/19/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/19/11
- productKlipsch Image X10i Audiophile Noise-Isolating Headset with 3-button Apple Control (Copper)tagged by System, 10/19/11
- productLou Reed X10i Signature Edition Headphonestagged by System, 3/7/13
- productSony MDR EX600tagged by System, 10/19/11
- productVSONIC GR07tagged by System, 10/19/11
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 10/19/11
Related Forum Threads
- Earsonic SM3 alternative? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM for at the office Last post on 11/10/12 at 7:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser IE80s vs. Utimate Ears UE900? Last post on 10/7/12 at 7:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- WICH IEM HAS THE FLATTEST SOUND SIGNATURE.. Last post on 12/29/14 at 8:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for deployment to Afghanistan? Last post on 7/25/12 at 12:06am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Eddie Current's Zana Deux reviewed... Pre-amble - the Zana Deux original vs the new Zana Deux Super... - There are two versions of this tube amplifier. Both are output transformerless (OTL)...
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
This is a review of Audeze EL-8C closed back planar magnetic full size headphones: https://www.audeze.com/products/el-8-collection/el-8-closed-back, with a bonus review of Audeze Deckard desktop...
Preface: Nothing too technical here; just wanted to give my impression as someone that had to "downgrade" from the HE-400's recently and has tried dozens of full-sized cans. I have had these things...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have the X10i.. and Im really satisfied with it.. they r small and comfirtable and they do produce good sound.. on the other hand I do have a Westone 4 as well.. I could hear all the details with a neutral soundstage while the X10i has a sound stage which clarifies more onto more details.. so overall I would say the X10i Was good enough as well..
by the way where r u getting them from.. and how much?
They're great at $200 -- I wouldn't pay more than that.
I got mine for about $100 second hand. My favorite universal. Sound signature is great, the way I like it -- warm, laidback and bassy but with a definite mids emphasis. More importantly for me is the form factor and comfort level. Incredibly small, very comfy and disappears in my ears.
Drawbacks are the cheap build quality -- I hope it lasts -- and the sound could still be clearer and more detailed. But at the $200 I'm not expecting something to sound like the UM3X.
These are my go-to IEM for bringing around. Haven't found anything better yet. It's just so small and portable, they're always with me everywhere I go.
yea i guess everyone is right.. i guess they are just worth around 200++ nothing more.. maybe 250 max.. but then again they are pretty good for that price.. nice grab grabbin a used set for 100 is there still warranty?
- Klipsch x10i
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 5 seconds ago
- › best warm budget IEM under 50$ 49 seconds ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 2 minutes ago
- › Best Over-Ear Headphones for Around $50? 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K702 4 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › AK 240 Stainless Steel Edition Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Would that extension cable impact the queality of my headphones? 7 minutes ago
- › Reviews + impressions thread: Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI... 9 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 10 minutes ago
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by RedJohn456
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by nmatheis
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3