So this earphone is now offered in ebay and I am wondering if it is good. I think I had this earphones once and were very pleased with it, until the one driver stopped due to cable issues. Is this earbud good or not very, since as far as I remember it was much better then the Sony MDR E828 or 829 V, is that right or not?
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/19/11
- productSennheiser MX 660 Black Earbuds with Volume Control and Cable Winder (Black)tagged by System, 10/19/11
- productSennheiser MX 760tagged by System, 10/19/11
- productSony MDR E811LP - Headphones ( ear-bud ) - blacktagged by System, 10/19/11
Related Forum Threads
- MX760 Alternative Last post on 7/29/11 at 1:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me deciding: Sennheiser MX470 vs MX760 Last post on 4/3/11 at 2:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is there any chance I will like MX 760 if I absolutely hate MX 500 Last post on 3/1/11 at 5:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Purchased ATH-ESW9, 5th Gen 30gb ipod and ibasso T3. Last post on 12/18/10 at 8:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Earphones with 100€....150€ max Last post on 3/14/11 at 8:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The ONKYO A800 is a very impressive headphone indeed, and I believe it has the potential to really earn a following among headphone enthusiasts. To be sure, we are in an unprecedented...
Last year I was so excited buying the Walkman Zx2 and Z7 from Sony, and I was gradually enjoying the better of real quality audio when I am stepping back into the portable world. I feel that now...
First off, thanks to Pandora from Brainwavz for reaching out and offering the opportunity to look at the "Jive". Secondly, I noticed a trend that I'm giving 4 stars to everything I've reviewed...
Background It’s safe to say that Massdrop has played a decent role in both introducing new products to the headphone community while highlighting others through their group-purchase...
Introduction – The original d900 from Syllable made quite a splash when it first arrived on the market. It was one of the very first fully wireless earphones ever produced. Furthermore, it was...
Sony MDR E811 LPpost #1 of 710/16/11 at 7:55amThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 710/16/11 at 8:10amThread Starter
I want an answer to this, it can't be that people answer here only to in ear crap. My last earbud thread went down aswell. If you knwo some great earbuds or have some really good ones, I might even buy them, so I want a bit attention with my earbud questions, not everyone can use in ear.post #3 of 710/16/11 at 8:31amQuote:Originally Posted by radi6404
I want an answer to this, it can't be that people answer here only to in ear crap. My last earbud thread went down aswell. If you knwo some great earbuds or have some really good ones, I might even buy them, so I want a bit attention with my earbud questions, not everyone can use in ear.
Those of us who like earbuds more than in-ear headphones are a dwindling minority. Indeed, I just finished a review of the Creative Aurvana Air and it has yet to receive any comments...
Anyway, I'm afraid I won't be of much help since I've not heard the E811. Normally, I would recommend you try the Blue Ever Blue 328R "the Black" but they may be hard to obtain considering that you are in Europe (Germany?). It might be a safe bet just to stick with Sennheiser, though none of their lower-end models will satisfy you as much as your MX760, which happens to be one of my favorites (second to the Aurvana Air).
If you are interested in some other options, take a look at ClieOS' Earbuds Round-Up.post #4 of 710/16/11 at 8:35amThread Starter
Thanks for your help man. Yes, I live in Germany and it is very difficult to get most of the earbuds mentioned here with amazon for example. I guess the only place to get earbuds is ebay, where you can not return it. I do not have the MX 760, but the MX 660 and am pleased with them, but want also some other phones.post #5 of 710/16/11 at 9:25amThread Starterpost #6 of 710/16/11 at 11:59amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony MDR E811 LP
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Three Word Story 23 seconds ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 55 seconds ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 1 minute ago
- › Benjie S5 Offical Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 1990 PRO - Beyer's open-back mastering headphone 3 minutes ago
- › Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and importance of bias/blind... 7 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 7 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Launch (With Impressions) - Head-Fi TV 9 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 9 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 9 minutes ago
- › ONKYO A800 50mm Open Back Headphone by Sonic Defender
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by Whitigir
- › Brainwavz Jive by Feilong4
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › SYLLABLE D900S Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earphone Waterproof... by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO E12A Mont Blanc Portable Headphone Amplifier for IEM Special... by Tayyab Pirzada
- › FiiO M3 - Digital Portable Music Player by Levistras
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...