So this earphone is now offered in ebay and I am wondering if it is good. I think I had this earphones once and were very pleased with it, until the one driver stopped due to cable issues. Is this earbud good or not very, since as far as I remember it was much better then the Sony MDR E828 or 829 V, is that right or not?
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/19/11
- productSennheiser MX 660 Black Earbuds with Volume Control and Cable Winder (Black)tagged by System, 10/19/11
- productSennheiser MX 760tagged by System, 10/19/11
- productSony MDR E811LP - Headphones ( ear-bud ) - blacktagged by System, 10/19/11
Related Forum Threads
- MX760 Alternative Last post on 7/29/11 at 1:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me deciding: Sennheiser MX470 vs MX760 Last post on 4/3/11 at 2:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is there any chance I will like MX 760 if I absolutely hate MX 500 Last post on 3/1/11 at 5:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Purchased ATH-ESW9, 5th Gen 30gb ipod and ibasso T3. Last post on 12/18/10 at 8:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Earphones with 100€....150€ max Last post on 3/14/11 at 8:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Setting buttons easily to get clicked if you hand helding it. USB connection plug or jack is better than mico USB kind. For similar price, there are better, smaller one in the...
Sony MDR E811 LPpost #1 of 710/16/11 at 7:55amThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 710/16/11 at 8:10amThread Starter
I want an answer to this, it can't be that people answer here only to in ear crap. My last earbud thread went down aswell. If you knwo some great earbuds or have some really good ones, I might even buy them, so I want a bit attention with my earbud questions, not everyone can use in ear.post #3 of 710/16/11 at 8:31amQuote:Originally Posted by radi6404
I want an answer to this, it can't be that people answer here only to in ear crap. My last earbud thread went down aswell. If you knwo some great earbuds or have some really good ones, I might even buy them, so I want a bit attention with my earbud questions, not everyone can use in ear.
Those of us who like earbuds more than in-ear headphones are a dwindling minority. Indeed, I just finished a review of the Creative Aurvana Air and it has yet to receive any comments...
Anyway, I'm afraid I won't be of much help since I've not heard the E811. Normally, I would recommend you try the Blue Ever Blue 328R "the Black" but they may be hard to obtain considering that you are in Europe (Germany?). It might be a safe bet just to stick with Sennheiser, though none of their lower-end models will satisfy you as much as your MX760, which happens to be one of my favorites (second to the Aurvana Air).
If you are interested in some other options, take a look at ClieOS' Earbuds Round-Up.post #4 of 710/16/11 at 8:35amThread Starter
Thanks for your help man. Yes, I live in Germany and it is very difficult to get most of the earbuds mentioned here with amazon for example. I guess the only place to get earbuds is ebay, where you can not return it. I do not have the MX 760, but the MX 660 and am pleased with them, but want also some other phones.post #5 of 710/16/11 at 9:25amThread Starterpost #6 of 710/16/11 at 11:59amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony MDR E811 LP
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 1 minute ago
- › The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Best desktop speakers that have XLR ins? 2 minutes ago
- › D.C. Area Meet (Sunday, August 30, 2015) - part of CanMania @... 3 minutes ago
- › RHA T20? Any alternatives? 4 minutes ago
- › [TOUR] Cayin N5 DAP (AK4490EQ, DSD, 2.5mm balanced headphone) 4 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2