So this earphone is now offered in ebay and I am wondering if it is good. I think I had this earphones once and were very pleased with it, until the one driver stopped due to cable issues. Is this earbud good or not very, since as far as I remember it was much better then the Sony MDR E828 or 829 V, is that right or not?
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/19/11
- productSennheiser MX 660 Black Earbuds with Volume Control and Cable Winder (Black)tagged by System, 10/19/11
- productSennheiser MX 760tagged by System, 10/19/11
- productSony MDR E811LP - Headphones ( ear-bud ) - blacktagged by System, 10/19/11
Related Forum Threads
- MX760 Alternative Last post on 7/29/11 at 1:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me deciding: Sennheiser MX470 vs MX760 Last post on 4/3/11 at 2:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is there any chance I will like MX 760 if I absolutely hate MX 500 Last post on 3/1/11 at 5:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Purchased ATH-ESW9, 5th Gen 30gb ipod and ibasso T3. Last post on 12/18/10 at 8:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Earphones with 100€....150€ max Last post on 3/14/11 at 8:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
All instruments come to live with pm1, crystal clear and smooth at the same time. Pm1 made my Sennheiser hd650 and Grado reference 1 sound harsh and incomplete. I had some time to listen to hd800...
The Fiil Diva headphone is probably one of the most intuitive headphones south of $200. They have features that make them almost 3-4 headphones in one, currently they can be had for about $129 on...
Recently My Noble 5 developed a rattle on the left side, so I sent them back to Noble, in return they upgraded me to the Dulce Bass, I've had these for 3 days now and let me tell you what a step up...
My first Head-Fi review. Pledged for these on Kickstarter this year. I own full range electrostatic speakers (Acoustat 3) and electret headphones (Audio Technica AT706). The Mitchell & Johnson...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I didn't really know about PaiAudio at all until very recently when I was approached by Alex Fan...
Sony MDR E811 LPpost #1 of 710/16/11 at 7:55amThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 710/16/11 at 8:10amThread Starter
I want an answer to this, it can't be that people answer here only to in ear crap. My last earbud thread went down aswell. If you knwo some great earbuds or have some really good ones, I might even buy them, so I want a bit attention with my earbud questions, not everyone can use in ear.post #3 of 710/16/11 at 8:31amQuote:Originally Posted by radi6404
I want an answer to this, it can't be that people answer here only to in ear crap. My last earbud thread went down aswell. If you knwo some great earbuds or have some really good ones, I might even buy them, so I want a bit attention with my earbud questions, not everyone can use in ear.
Those of us who like earbuds more than in-ear headphones are a dwindling minority. Indeed, I just finished a review of the Creative Aurvana Air and it has yet to receive any comments...
Anyway, I'm afraid I won't be of much help since I've not heard the E811. Normally, I would recommend you try the Blue Ever Blue 328R "the Black" but they may be hard to obtain considering that you are in Europe (Germany?). It might be a safe bet just to stick with Sennheiser, though none of their lower-end models will satisfy you as much as your MX760, which happens to be one of my favorites (second to the Aurvana Air).
If you are interested in some other options, take a look at ClieOS' Earbuds Round-Up.post #4 of 710/16/11 at 8:35amThread Starter
Thanks for your help man. Yes, I live in Germany and it is very difficult to get most of the earbuds mentioned here with amazon for example. I guess the only place to get earbuds is ebay, where you can not return it. I do not have the MX 760, but the MX 660 and am pleased with them, but want also some other phones.post #5 of 710/16/11 at 9:25amThread Starterpost #6 of 710/16/11 at 11:59amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony MDR E811 LP
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 11 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 46 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 DAP 1 minute ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 2 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 2 minutes ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 2 minutes ago
- › Westone W80 2 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Curious Cables USB 2 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-1 by Sam 88
- › Fiil Diva Bluetooth, Noise Cancelling Headphones by Tom22
- › Noble Audio Dulce Bass UIEM by darober2
- › Mitchell & Johnson Electrostatz (GL2) Kickstarter Edition -... by barondla
- › 3.14 MR3 Music Headphones, BA Balanced Armature Headphones with 3... by Brooko
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by reikoshea
- › Fostex T50RP MK3 Professional Studio Headphones, Semi-Open by reikoshea
- › Super Dolphin 6BA by RedJohn456
- › HE-5LE by audiophilehe400
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...