So this earphone is now offered in ebay and I am wondering if it is good. I think I had this earphones once and were very pleased with it, until the one driver stopped due to cable issues. Is this earbud good or not very, since as far as I remember it was much better then the Sony MDR E828 or 829 V, is that right or not?
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/19/11
- productSennheiser MX 660 Black Earbuds with Volume Control and Cable Winder (Black)tagged by System, 10/19/11
- productSennheiser MX 760tagged by System, 10/19/11
- productSony MDR E811LP - Headphones ( ear-bud ) - blacktagged by System, 10/19/11
Related Forum Threads
- MX760 Alternative Last post on 7/29/11 at 1:21am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help me deciding: Sennheiser MX470 vs MX760 Last post on 4/3/11 at 2:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is there any chance I will like MX 760 if I absolutely hate MX 500 Last post on 3/1/11 at 5:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Purchased ATH-ESW9, 5th Gen 30gb ipod and ibasso T3. Last post on 12/18/10 at 8:30pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best Earphones with 100€....150€ max Last post on 3/14/11 at 8:46am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At the time this review was written, the Huaham E701 Silence Dreamer in-ear monitor was on sale for $26.99 USD on Amazon’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Review Introduction Many thanks to samma3a.com for providing me with a ASG2.5 for a week to review. Aurisonics is a Nashville, Tennessee, US based company that produces...
For music on the go. This are my favourites for the moment. I rate it even higher than the Sennheiser Momentum because the cans are much more comfortable. In terms of Bass qualities,I prefer...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Sony MDR E811 LPpost #1 of 710/16/11 at 7:55amThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 710/16/11 at 8:10amThread Starter
I want an answer to this, it can't be that people answer here only to in ear crap. My last earbud thread went down aswell. If you knwo some great earbuds or have some really good ones, I might even buy them, so I want a bit attention with my earbud questions, not everyone can use in ear.post #3 of 710/16/11 at 8:31amQuote:Originally Posted by radi6404
I want an answer to this, it can't be that people answer here only to in ear crap. My last earbud thread went down aswell. If you knwo some great earbuds or have some really good ones, I might even buy them, so I want a bit attention with my earbud questions, not everyone can use in ear.
Those of us who like earbuds more than in-ear headphones are a dwindling minority. Indeed, I just finished a review of the Creative Aurvana Air and it has yet to receive any comments...
Anyway, I'm afraid I won't be of much help since I've not heard the E811. Normally, I would recommend you try the Blue Ever Blue 328R "the Black" but they may be hard to obtain considering that you are in Europe (Germany?). It might be a safe bet just to stick with Sennheiser, though none of their lower-end models will satisfy you as much as your MX760, which happens to be one of my favorites (second to the Aurvana Air).
If you are interested in some other options, take a look at ClieOS' Earbuds Round-Up.post #4 of 710/16/11 at 8:35amThread Starter
Thanks for your help man. Yes, I live in Germany and it is very difficult to get most of the earbuds mentioned here with amazon for example. I guess the only place to get earbuds is ebay, where you can not return it. I do not have the MX 760, but the MX 660 and am pleased with them, but want also some other phones.post #5 of 710/16/11 at 9:25amThread Starterpost #6 of 710/16/11 at 11:59amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sony MDR E811 LP
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA7TP (tube power supply) Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › WHO ARE THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE ON EARTH? 4 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 7 minutes ago
- › The all new ALO Rx IEM amp! Now on sale. 7 minutes ago
- › Companies that take advantage of audio enthusiasts 8 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by mark2410
- › Huaham Ultimate Edition E701 Noodle Style Ergonomics Noise... by Hisoundfi
- › Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in... by Koolpep
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by Chiek
- › Graham Slee Lautus USB Cable by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by Chiek
- › Astell & Kern AK100 Mastering Quality Sound (MQS) Portable... by Tail
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by tyco
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by kite7
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2