Looking for a good pair of IEM that i can use while i work out with an iPhone control, and preferably under 80$. Ive been looking at some sennheisers and sure's but i would like some info from people that have used some. Thanks
- productAltec Lansing AHP112 Compact Portable Stereo Earbudtagged by System, 10/19/11
- productEtymotic Research HF3tagged by System, 10/19/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/19/11
- brandUltimate Earstagged by System, 10/19/11
Related Forum Threads
- What would you reccomend out of these 5 earbuds for the type of music i listen to Last post on 9/18/11 at 3:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help deciding on IEM's Last post on 11/1/12 at 3:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In-Ear's with Mic for iP5, max $100... Phone use Last post on 10/15/12 at 12:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [Double Review] Etymotic HF3 & Sony XBA-3, with appearances from the Vsonic GR07 MKII Last post on 7/3/13 at 8:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/4/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
When my 2 year old DBA02 mkii's lost left channel signal strength, I needed a replacement, pronto. I took note of some good sounding <$100 IEMs from |joker|'s list and headed off to the nearest...
When it comes to Edifier, they are best known for their desktop PC speaker range and acquiring the prestigious electrostatic headphone company Stax. But just because they now own Stax doesn’t mean...
Remember Edifier? The company that now owns Stax? I recently covered their e10 Exclaim desktop speakers and found them rather impressive for just $99. While making a nice budget speaker is...
This is my first review, so please bear with me if I'm not particularly clear. 1) This is a headphones that takes time to appreciate 2) 1/2 star for the sound quality, 4&1/2 star for getting...
The AH-D7100's immediately became my go-to headphones for daily use since the day I purchased them three weeks ago. They sound much fuller compared to my Beyerdynamic T5P's and produce high sound...
Recommendation for working out IEMpost #1 of 1610/15/11 at 1:17amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 1610/15/11 at 3:46ampost #3 of 1610/16/11 at 12:04amThread Starterpost #4 of 1610/16/11 at 12:56amThread Starterpost #5 of 1610/16/11 at 8:43ampost #6 of 1610/16/11 at 10:30ampost #7 of 1610/16/11 at 10:43am
You should really look into the Meelectronics M6P. It has amazing sound for the price, along with the iPhone controls you want. Plus, they're near indestructible. Anybody who has owned one will rave about the value of these phonespost #8 of 1610/16/11 at 12:55pmI'm in the same boat as you. I've been a fan of the Klipsch Promedia (often on sale for cheap, and same sound as the S4) but I keep losing/breaking them. Haven't seen them on sale lately, though.
Just ordered these, which are supposedly on par with them.
Other cheap options: Apple IEM w/mic, or of course any Meelec phone with the inline remote.post #9 of 1610/16/11 at 1:03pmThread Starterpost #10 of 1610/16/11 at 3:16pm
I totally agree. the M6P is the way to go, very comfy and secure. This is my go to IEM when I take my dog for a walk. The sound is great and they are only around $20 which is a steal.
Xears N3i is a nice pair too, but I had serious comfort issues with mine. They are too big and the J-cord is too short. not a good choice for the gym. I even like better the sound sig of the M6P.post #11 of 1610/16/11 at 4:07pmpost #12 of 1610/16/11 at 6:03pm
Not to hi-jack the thread but it's relevant...I see the M6P a few dollars cheaper than the the M6. How is the inline remote when working out? Doesn't it bounce around with the weight if you're running or lifting? I'm also guessing they are the same phones except for the control?post #13 of 1610/16/11 at 6:25pmpost #14 of 1610/16/11 at 11:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by HeatFan12
Not to hi-jack the thread but it's relevant...I see the M6P a few dollars cheaper than the the M6. How is the inline remote when working out? Doesn't it bounce around with the weight if you're running or lifting? I'm also guessing they are the same phones except for the control?
Nope. The weight of the remote really doesn't make a difference because it's so light. I do clip it to my shirt, though, because if it's just dangling the cord snags pretty easily. Same for all phones though.post #15 of 1610/17/11 at 1:57am
I found that Feels Pro.900 is the best for me for working out.
It is so light, you forgot that you wear them, and with T100 tips, perfect fits and they don't fall out eitherReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendation for working out IEM
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 1 second ago
- › Best Living Room System for €300- €400 23 seconds ago
- › Lear BD4.2 - impressions and appreciation thread. 4 Balanced... 48 seconds ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Appreciation thread 1 minute ago
- › Beresford Bushmaster TC-7530 and Bushmaster MKII TC-7533 Comparison... 1 minute ago
- › Q-Audio French Silk cable & BTG-Audio 8-strand cable (Audeze... 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Impressions and feedback. 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude