Looking for a good pair of IEM that i can use while i work out with an iPhone control, and preferably under 80$. Ive been looking at some sennheisers and sure's but i would like some info from people that have used some. Thanks
- productAltec Lansing AHP112 Compact Portable Stereo Earbudtagged by System, 10/19/11
- productEtymotic Research HF3tagged by System, 10/19/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/19/11
- brandUltimate Earstagged by System, 10/19/11
Related Forum Threads
- What would you reccomend out of these 5 earbuds for the type of music i listen to Last post on 9/18/11 at 3:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help deciding on IEM's Last post on 11/1/12 at 3:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In-Ear's with Mic for iP5, max $100... Phone use Last post on 10/15/12 at 12:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [Double Review] Etymotic HF3 & Sony XBA-3, with appearances from the Vsonic GR07 MKII Last post on 7/3/13 at 8:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/23/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The CAL! 2 is a big improvement over the first version. Creative brands this as a "premium headphone" on the box, but is it? First thing I noticed was the soundstage. It's MUCH better than...
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
I love these headphones! So comfortable you will forget you're wearing them. My cousin once commented "This is the best bass I've ever heard in a headphone!" While I know there are headphones out...
My first in-ear headphone. Always thought they couldn't be any good compared to the over-ear headphones. I was wrong. The looks are a matter of taste, so I keep that in the middle for a...
Recommendation for working out IEMpost #1 of 1610/15/11 at 1:17amThread Starterpost #2 of 1610/15/11 at 3:46ampost #3 of 1610/16/11 at 12:04amThread Starterpost #4 of 1610/16/11 at 12:56amThread Starterpost #5 of 1610/16/11 at 8:43ampost #6 of 1610/16/11 at 10:30ampost #7 of 1610/16/11 at 10:43am
You should really look into the Meelectronics M6P. It has amazing sound for the price, along with the iPhone controls you want. Plus, they're near indestructible. Anybody who has owned one will rave about the value of these phonespost #8 of 1610/16/11 at 12:55pmI'm in the same boat as you. I've been a fan of the Klipsch Promedia (often on sale for cheap, and same sound as the S4) but I keep losing/breaking them. Haven't seen them on sale lately, though.
Just ordered these, which are supposedly on par with them.
Other cheap options: Apple IEM w/mic, or of course any Meelec phone with the inline remote.post #9 of 1610/16/11 at 1:03pmThread Starterpost #10 of 1610/16/11 at 3:16pm
I totally agree. the M6P is the way to go, very comfy and secure. This is my go to IEM when I take my dog for a walk. The sound is great and they are only around $20 which is a steal.
Xears N3i is a nice pair too, but I had serious comfort issues with mine. They are too big and the J-cord is too short. not a good choice for the gym. I even like better the sound sig of the M6P.post #11 of 1610/16/11 at 4:07pmpost #12 of 1610/16/11 at 6:03pm
Not to hi-jack the thread but it's relevant...I see the M6P a few dollars cheaper than the the M6. How is the inline remote when working out? Doesn't it bounce around with the weight if you're running or lifting? I'm also guessing they are the same phones except for the control?post #13 of 1610/16/11 at 6:25pmpost #14 of 1610/16/11 at 11:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by HeatFan12
Not to hi-jack the thread but it's relevant...I see the M6P a few dollars cheaper than the the M6. How is the inline remote when working out? Doesn't it bounce around with the weight if you're running or lifting? I'm also guessing they are the same phones except for the control?
Nope. The weight of the remote really doesn't make a difference because it's so light. I do clip it to my shirt, though, because if it's just dangling the cord snags pretty easily. Same for all phones though.post #15 of 1610/17/11 at 1:57am
I found that Feels Pro.900 is the best for me for working out.
It is so light, you forgot that you wear them, and with T100 tips, perfect fits and they don't fall out eitherReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendation for working out IEM
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Schiit Magni for Sale 15 seconds ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 42 seconds ago
- › So Paul Walker passed away 1 minute ago
- › THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › Ranking of 17 DACs and DAC Configurations 2 minutes ago
- › Sound Blaster Z with E5 for M50's or Extension 2 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 6 minutes ago
- › Frequencies, Hertz-es, Ohm-ses..tired of them ? Visit the FUN... 6 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi