Looking for a good pair of IEM that i can use while i work out with an iPhone control, and preferably under 80$. Ive been looking at some sennheisers and sure's but i would like some info from people that have used some. Thanks
- productAltec Lansing AHP112 Compact Portable Stereo Earbudtagged by System, 10/19/11
- productEtymotic Research HF3tagged by System, 10/19/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/19/11
- brandUltimate Earstagged by System, 10/19/11
Related Forum Threads
- What would you reccomend out of these 5 earbuds for the type of music i listen to Last post on 9/18/11 at 3:00pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 1/4/16 at 6:01pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help deciding on IEM's Last post on 11/1/12 at 3:17pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- In-Ear's with Mic for iP5, max $100... Phone use Last post on 10/15/12 at 12:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [Double Review] Etymotic HF3 & Sony XBA-3, with appearances from the Vsonic GR07 MKII Last post on 7/3/13 at 8:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
In Ears Prophile 8 IEM review January 2017 Intro I had heard of In Ears but did not know too much about them until I see them on the In-Ear stand at the Indulgence show in London...
MrZ's Toneking Musicmaker TingThe review that swayed me to get on-boardhttp://www.head-fi.org/products/musicmaker-ting/reviews/15584The slightly down-line 1/2 price...
Shozy has kindly provided me a review unit in exchange for the honest opinion. They are in active use for about 6 months. I should first note that my experience with IEM is a bit limited by now, so...
INTRODUCTION: I would like to thank @Jack Vang of Empire Ears, for the discount on my purchase of the Zeus-XIV-ADEL Custom IEM and for giving me the opportunity to review the IEM. I would also...
This is by far the closest I have come to writing a 5 star review. Of course to get that, I would have to find the holy grail of headphones for me. I had tried the HD558, HD598, HD650, and...
Recommendation for working out IEMpost #1 of 1610/15/11 at 1:17amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 1610/15/11 at 3:46ampost #3 of 1610/16/11 at 12:04amThread Starterpost #4 of 1610/16/11 at 12:56amThread Starterpost #5 of 1610/16/11 at 8:43ampost #6 of 1610/16/11 at 10:30ampost #7 of 1610/16/11 at 10:43am
You should really look into the Meelectronics M6P. It has amazing sound for the price, along with the iPhone controls you want. Plus, they're near indestructible. Anybody who has owned one will rave about the value of these phonespost #8 of 1610/16/11 at 12:55pmI'm in the same boat as you. I've been a fan of the Klipsch Promedia (often on sale for cheap, and same sound as the S4) but I keep losing/breaking them. Haven't seen them on sale lately, though.
Just ordered these, which are supposedly on par with them.
Other cheap options: Apple IEM w/mic, or of course any Meelec phone with the inline remote.post #9 of 1610/16/11 at 1:03pmThread Starterpost #10 of 1610/16/11 at 3:16pm
I totally agree. the M6P is the way to go, very comfy and secure. This is my go to IEM when I take my dog for a walk. The sound is great and they are only around $20 which is a steal.
Xears N3i is a nice pair too, but I had serious comfort issues with mine. They are too big and the J-cord is too short. not a good choice for the gym. I even like better the sound sig of the M6P.post #11 of 1610/16/11 at 4:07pmpost #12 of 1610/16/11 at 6:03pm
Not to hi-jack the thread but it's relevant...I see the M6P a few dollars cheaper than the the M6. How is the inline remote when working out? Doesn't it bounce around with the weight if you're running or lifting? I'm also guessing they are the same phones except for the control?post #13 of 1610/16/11 at 6:25pmpost #14 of 1610/16/11 at 11:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by HeatFan12
Not to hi-jack the thread but it's relevant...I see the M6P a few dollars cheaper than the the M6. How is the inline remote when working out? Doesn't it bounce around with the weight if you're running or lifting? I'm also guessing they are the same phones except for the control?
Nope. The weight of the remote really doesn't make a difference because it's so light. I do clip it to my shirt, though, because if it's just dangling the cord snags pretty easily. Same for all phones though.post #15 of 1610/17/11 at 1:57am
I found that Feels Pro.900 is the best for me for working out.
It is so light, you forgot that you wear them, and with T100 tips, perfect fits and they don't fall out eitherReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Recommendation for working out IEM
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10! 15 seconds ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 19 seconds ago
- › ORIVETI BASIC - a $99 Dynamic Single-Driver In-Ear. Impressions,... 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 1 minute ago
- › iFi products Discussion Thread iTUBE will be out soon!! 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser x Massdrop HD6XX Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony NW-WM1Z/ NW-WM1A Flagship DAP (Live From IFA 2016) 3 minutes ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 3 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 4 minutes ago
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by FortisFlyer75
- › MusicMaker Ting by Redcarmoose
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by mgunin
- › Empire Ears Zeus by EagleWings
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by snapacap
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by spronkey
- › Cayin i5 by glassmonkey
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by 00lunar
- › 64 Audio U12 Universal In-Ear Monitor by cleg
- › qdc Balanced armature type (BA type) 3SH （QDC-4024） by prismstorm
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear