Now I know why the LCD threads are so long!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphonetagged by System, 11/3/11
Related Forum Threads
- $1000 budget, should I go open or closed? Last post on 1/21/15 at 2:56pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Another new Planar magnetic can at CES Last post on 1/8/15 at 7:05am in Headphones (full-size)
- Dampening Modifications to Fostex TH600 Headphones Last post on 12/30/14 at 3:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need Help with Amp Decision for LCD-3f before deployment Last post on 12/26/14 at 4:34pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Headphone upgrade Last post on 12/6/14 at 10:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
VentureCraft are a Japanese company well known for their portable headphone amplifiers and amp/DAC combo units. Today, I will be taking a look at their latest offering in this category: the...
This is a quick unboxing and review of the player. More detailed review coming soon.
Hi all, I will prepare a proper review when I have some time and am not working. In short however, these are superior to any IEM I have personally used for my tastes. I listen to a vast...
Disclaimer: I was given the MEElectronics M9 Classic in return for a review. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% my own, and were not influenced by MEElectronics in any way. Before I...
AK120II and Pono player combined review
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Audeze LCD3 Initial Impression - Page 23
Gear mentioned in this thread:
To me Godiva is sort of the Rolex of watches. Or maybe the Bose of chocolates. I have not tried Royce, but I do believe Scharffen Berger is probably on that same level.
I agree with you. Changing the thread title to "Audeze LCD-3 Discussion" would probably suffice.
I love Royce, would make a point to hoard them whenever I'm in Singapore.
But for good chocolate that is cheaper and more easily accessible, Germany's Ritter Sport will always be my favorite.
I know it's about the sound. But at that price point, I need aesthetics too. Must... be... black!
i know rite? looks are so importnt!!!!
Absolutely - "must be black!"
But... the sound has to be 100% better than the LCD2's, HE'6's, etc.
I also feel strongly about the look of my headphones and basically brown is not my color.
Thanks for the review. I have been torn between the HD800 and the LCD 3. The fact that the LCD are a fair bit more expensive than the HD800 would the purchase be worth it. It came 8th place in the battle of the flagships. Be grateful for comments.
- Audeze LCD3 Initial Impression
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 5 seconds ago
- › EarSonics Velvet universal custom in ear monitor with three sound... 28 seconds ago
- › Nice Competition: Alclair, Native DSD, Music Direct & iFi Audio... 36 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 50 seconds ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 50 seconds ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 1 minute ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 2 minutes ago
- › usb to rca or coaxial 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 2 minutes ago
- › FitEar Parterre (パルテール) Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3