Now I know why the LCD threads are so long!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Windfall loan of gear for home auditioning: Phonitor, LCD3, HE-6, T1, more... Last post on 4/10/13 at 7:33pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for "electronic music" if money wasn't an issue. Last post on 3/20/13 at 11:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any good headphone shops in Wellington, New Zealand? Last post on 2/11/13 at 9:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD800 and LCD-2 rev2, or LCD-3 alone Last post on Yesterday at 9:59 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Not impressed by the LCD-2 but LOVE the LCD-3. Anyone else? Last post on 4/28/13 at 3:23pm in Headphones (full-size)
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the ATH-CKN70. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The...
Introduction I’m a basshead. I say that loudly and proudly, even though some folks believe basshead and audiophile are mutually exclusive. Obviously, I’m not in that camp. But sometimes, I...
I read reviews on this and I said let me try this out, for $10 I couldn't lose. This surpassed all of expectations for a $10 IEM. I am going to purchase a set for my wife, she was also blown...
Fanmusic is a distributor and a brand of Chinese audio-equipment which also has an eBay store. I was contacted by Tony, their manager a while ago and he informed me that they were working...
Very nice amp for mid-fiers to entry high-fiers. The sound quality and specs are very good for the price. Works very well with Jazz and Classical music in particular (not that rock and...
Audeze LCD3 Initial Impression - Page 23
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
To me Godiva is sort of the Rolex of watches. Or maybe the Bose of chocolates. I have not tried Royce, but I do believe Scharffen Berger is probably on that same level.
I agree with you. Changing the thread title to "Audeze LCD-3 Discussion" would probably suffice.
I love Royce, would make a point to hoard them whenever I'm in Singapore.
But for good chocolate that is cheaper and more easily accessible, Germany's Ritter Sport will always be my favorite.
I know it's about the sound. But at that price point, I need aesthetics too. Must... be... black!
Absolutely - "must be black!"
But... the sound has to be 100% better than the LCD2's, HE'6's, etc.
I also feel strongly about the look of my headphones and basically brown is not my color.
- Audeze LCD3 Initial Impression
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Asus Essence One Headphone Amp/DAC (CeBIT 2011) 25 seconds ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 1 minute ago
- › New here on High-end audio forum. 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Mint 2 minutes ago
- › Full-sized headphone that does metal decently? 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH-900/TH-600 or LCD-2 for basshead (with sample playlist) 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals Thread II. (READ THE FIRST POST!) 3 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - The Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Colorfly Pocket Hi-fi C4 by yxmees
- › audio-technica Premium Compact Inner Ear Headphones ATH-CKN70 Black... by a_recording
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by TheGame21x
- › Monoprice 8320 IEM by Taharqa
- › Fanmusic MS-E1011 by ItsMeHere
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe