Now I know why the LCD threads are so long!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphonetagged by System, 11/3/11
Related Forum Threads
- $1000 budget, should I go open or closed? Last post on 1/21/15 at 2:56pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Another new Planar magnetic can at CES Last post on 1/8/15 at 7:05am in Headphones (full-size)
- Dampening Modifications to Fostex TH600 Headphones Last post on 4/19/15 at 10:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need Help with Amp Decision for LCD-3f before deployment Last post on 12/26/14 at 4:34pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Headphone upgrade Last post on 12/6/14 at 10:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
Ok, I've had these for a while now and decided to leave some feedback on these. First thing, the sound from these IEM's (earphones) are nothing short of excellent with a few minor dislikes. At...
I purchased a Bakoon HPA-01 off Massdrop for around $1200 (it is normally around $1700 retail) due to the reputation of Bakoon Japan for making stunning amps. The HPA-01 is from Bakoon Korea,...
It would be impossible to replicate my first impressions of the Pioneer Superior Club Sound in-ear headphone series. As such, if you’d like my initial reaction, check out myPioneer SE-CX9 review....
Intro/Setup The on-ear open-back design is not a very popular segment. I suspect most overlook this category largely because of the lack of isolation compared to the many closed-back...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Audio-Technica US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. I can’t imagine a better way to wrap up a series of...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Audeze LCD3 Initial Impression - Page 23
Gear mentioned in this thread:
To me Godiva is sort of the Rolex of watches. Or maybe the Bose of chocolates. I have not tried Royce, but I do believe Scharffen Berger is probably on that same level.
I agree with you. Changing the thread title to "Audeze LCD-3 Discussion" would probably suffice.
I love Royce, would make a point to hoard them whenever I'm in Singapore.
But for good chocolate that is cheaper and more easily accessible, Germany's Ritter Sport will always be my favorite.
I know it's about the sound. But at that price point, I need aesthetics too. Must... be... black!
i know rite? looks are so importnt!!!!
Absolutely - "must be black!"
But... the sound has to be 100% better than the LCD2's, HE'6's, etc.
I also feel strongly about the look of my headphones and basically brown is not my color.
Thanks for the review. I have been torn between the HD800 and the LCD 3. The fact that the LCD are a fair bit more expensive than the HD800 would the purchase be worth it. It came 8th place in the battle of the flagships. Be grateful for comments.
- Audeze LCD3 Initial Impression
- › How and why do members fall in love with second tier headphones? 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 1 minute ago
- › Need advice on creating my dream setup 1 minute ago
- › Need help choosing between Dunu-2000 Vs Senheiser IE80 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Anyone from the Philippines here? 2 minutes ago
- › SF Bay Area Meet impressions (May 2, 2015) 2 minutes ago
- › New HTC One M8 audio review 3 minutes ago
- › Hey 3 minutes ago
- › Tuneshell - How to send files to phone via USB? 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › MEElectronics M-Duo by Luckbad
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2