Now I know why the LCD threads are so long!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphonetagged by System, 11/3/11
Related Forum Threads
- Which headphones at up to $2000 budget? Last post on Today at 5:41 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Tales from the Batcave - Me and my friends review stuff. Last post on 11/18/14 at 4:10pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- LCD 3 with LYR 2? Last post on 10/12/14 at 12:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Poor Man's LCD3? Last post on 10/8/14 at 11:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Find an amp for lcd3 and hd800 Last post on 9/30/14 at 11:04pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 11/21/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Audeze LCD3 Initial Impression - Page 23
Gear mentioned in this thread:
To me Godiva is sort of the Rolex of watches. Or maybe the Bose of chocolates. I have not tried Royce, but I do believe Scharffen Berger is probably on that same level.
I agree with you. Changing the thread title to "Audeze LCD-3 Discussion" would probably suffice.
I love Royce, would make a point to hoard them whenever I'm in Singapore.
But for good chocolate that is cheaper and more easily accessible, Germany's Ritter Sport will always be my favorite.
I know it's about the sound. But at that price point, I need aesthetics too. Must... be... black!
i know rite? looks are so importnt!!!!
Absolutely - "must be black!"
But... the sound has to be 100% better than the LCD2's, HE'6's, etc.
I also feel strongly about the look of my headphones and basically brown is not my color.
Thanks for the review. I have been torn between the HD800 and the LCD 3. The fact that the LCD are a fair bit more expensive than the HD800 would the purchase be worth it. It came 8th place in the battle of the flagships. Be grateful for comments.
- Audeze LCD3 Initial Impression
- › My DIY electrostatic headphones 1 minute ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 2 minutes ago
- › Out Of Your Head - new virtual surround simulator 3 minutes ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 3 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 3 minutes ago
- › STAX 009 4 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 - (AU only) 7 minutes ago
- › Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Open Headphones <220 for Thrash/Death Metal 10 minutes ago
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › Beyerdynamic DT-990 Professional Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by anoobis
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by dweaver
- › Brainwavz HM5 Velor Memory Foam Replacements Earpads - Suitable For... by shockdoc
- › CAD MH310 ( Superlux HD662 ) by p13rrot
- › Caution Warnings When Purchasing Used...
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3