or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › Audeze LCD3 Initial Impression
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Audeze LCD3 Initial Impression - Page 16

post #226 of 347
^ Don't think you should post that pubicly unless it was posted somewhere else.

And pretty sure Skylab is getting a review pair this or next week.
post #227 of 347

Yeah, my review loaner pair comes late tomorrow.

post #228 of 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girls Generation View Post

^ Don't think you should post that pubicly unless it was posted somewhere else.
And pretty sure Skylab is getting a review pair this or next week.


What are you talking about? Audeze posted it on their facebook

post #229 of 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxhaxx View Post

What are you talking about? Audeze posted it on their facebook


Okay, nvm :P It was a secret until they posted it 2 hours ago.
post #230 of 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylab View Post

Yeah, poor me, getting to listen to the latest stuff biggrin.gif

 

The real poor me part will be if I decide to buy a pair after the review...


Sky, it was very nice meeting you at RMAF and thank for including your Headfier name on your tag.

 

However, there are two problems with the above statement.  First, there is no part in you that is real poor, at least not for a guy that owns the R-10, ED-10, 2-3 pairs of LCD's, ED8 etc.... Secondly, "If I decide to buy" hehehehe, even though not everyone knows you will buy the LCD3 after the review, but at least you and me know you will buy a pair. wink.gif

post #231 of 347

Well, now Rob owns all that gear, he probably is "real poor" biggrin.gif

post #232 of 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalo View Post

Sky, it was very nice meeting you at RMAF and thank for including your Headfier name on your tag.

 

However, there are two problems with the above statement.  First, there is no part in you that is real poor, at least not for a guy that owns the R-10, ED-10, 2-3 pairs of LCD's, ED8 etc.... Secondly, "If I decide to buy" hehehehe, even though not everyone knows you will buy the LCD3 after the review, but at least you and me know you will buy a pair. wink.gif



Nice meeting you too!!!!  And yeah, I didn't mean "poor me" in any serious way wink_face.gif

 

And assuming I still like the LCD-3 in my home audition, there is no doubt I will sell one of my LCD-2 and buy the LCD-3.  But first - the review!

 

 

post #233 of 347

Would it be possible to get some teaser/unboxing photos before you finish the full fledged review? smily_headphones1.gif

post #234 of 347

Your wish is my command L3000.gif

 

 

0b26d19d.jpg

 

64d03235.jpg

 

cb19fbf6.jpg

 

d5efd5c7.jpg


Edited by Skylab - 10/21/11 at 2:03pm
post #235 of 347

That was fast! Thanks!

post #236 of 347

Drool... She's a beauty Skylab! Thanks for the pictures.

post #237 of 347

Very nice indeed! I'm envious.

post #238 of 347

AAWWWEESSOMMEEE!

Cant wait on the review, mines is already pre-ordered :)

post #239 of 347
Skylab, if you have a rev 2, I'm looking to buy one biggrin.gif

My gosh that case looks beautiful... ;P The LCD3 too
post #240 of 347

GG, IIRC from the LCD2 thread Skylab skipped the rev2. He's probably quite pleased he did that now, if he decides the '3 is worth buying.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › Audeze LCD3 Initial Impression