Can this thread be for impressions and the other thread for general discussion about the price or whatever please?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphonetagged by System, 11/3/11
Related Forum Threads
- Ray Samuels Dark Star vs Cavalli Liquid Gold Last post on 12/12/16 at 7:49am in High-end Audio Forum
- Identifying Audeze LCD-3 with Fazors Last post on 3/2/16 at 2:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I need recommendations for headphone amps/dacs Last post on 5/22/15 at 12:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- $1000 budget, should I go open or closed? Last post on 12/17/16 at 10:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Another new Planar magnetic can at CES Last post on 1/8/15 at 7:05am in Headphones (full-size)
I bought these headphones about year ago (I use them almost everyday), as an upgrade from my g430s when the cable finally wore out. In some cases (only some cases) I think the sound quality might...
Introduction Sennheiser HD650 is one of the (seemingly) consecrated headphones made by Sennheiser as an upgrade (update?) to their well received model, HD600. HD600 has been...
I finally took the plunge and got these. It's amazing how TOTL IEMS can sound so different. Bass: Tight and full. Tip dependent. With the triple flanges thought my head was going to blow off. I...
The original iDSD Micro stood out from the competition as an all-in-one replacement for the most discerning listeners' setups. The original iDSD Micro delivered - I had one, but as I started to not...
Dynamic headphones by the primarily planar producing HiFiman, very good value(especially if you live in america). Detailed and strong treble, decent mids and midbass yet a little light on lower...
Audeze LCD3 Initial Impression - Page 15
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Will do...I always put my reviews in separate treads.
Very sorry to have missed you as well!
yes, now that you mention it I do recall this fact.
I will have to pick your brain about the leben at sometime, my amp is playing up and I need something that can behave with my monitors. (Raal Ribbons)
The hope is that the noise will decline and 3 will die a slow death, leaving ONLY ONE ;-)
Thank you. I just don't put significant weighting in quick impressions and meet conditions. I've bought headphones from those conditions, but was left dissatisfied in the long run, at least I can learn what it is that is dissatisfying. With this knowledge, reading experienced members impressions and references, I have had better success purchasing blind. But this is one expensive learning curve, and seems to get more expensive.
North Island - the "mighty Waikato" LOL
So when can we expect the forthcoming review? Looking forward to it !
I can imagine the first batch will be sold out very fast and soon there will be a xx weeks waiting list like the LCD-2 so I don't see any reason why they would offer a pre-order price, it would be nice of course but I don't see it happening.
oh and by the way was a new thread really necessary...
Yeah, poor bastard. Work, work, work, work, work. Never a moment's rest.
- Audeze LCD3 Initial Impression
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 1 minute ago
- › TEAC UD-301 ASIO problems 2 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 5 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Objective 2. Doubt on gain setting 6 minutes ago
- › CES 2017: MQA announces TIDAL Masters, and more 7 minutes ago
- › Sub $300 IEMs 8 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic iDX 200 iE impressions? 8 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 8 minutes ago
- › Charleston Cable Company Headphone Cables and Interconnects 9 minutes ago
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by jimtree
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by anqallyt
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by vapman
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by machielsste
- › Sennheiser Momentum In Ear (iOS version) - Black Chrome by HiWire
- › Fiio F1 Dynamic In-ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma D1000 by geoffalter11
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by audiobean
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear