It's probably going to be around $2800 here in Singapore. Hopefully Stereo will have the 10% introductory discount they had for the LCD 2s.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphonetagged by nightmancometh, 8/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- Increasing HP sensitivity about 5db, does it make a real diference ? Last post on 12/12/13 at 5:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-3 vs LCD-X Last post on 12/15/13 at 9:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Question: LCD 2.2<<HE 500<< LCD 3? Last post on 12/15/13 at 9:36pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Abyss ab1266, A greatest Headphone in the world now! Compare with 009 LCD3 R10 and so on in this... Last post on Yesterday at 9:37 am in Headphones (full-size)
- is audeze a bad idea for classical music? Last post on 12/7/13 at 1:04pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/5/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)Last edited: 12/10/13
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English...
Porta Pros simply made the biggest difference for me when listening to music as I have switched from some low-end sony in-ear to them and suddenly when playing the same song music became more rich...
From the moment Charles told me about the new project that he was working on, “Project Palaios”, I was intrigued. A wooden amp? That’s certainly not what you hear everyday and from the pictures...
Packaging and build: The packaging is minimal and exquisitely so. The extra tips filters and manual are behind the felt coated foam holding the earphones. As I gingerly dislodged them from the...
Audeze LCD-3 Impressions and Reviews - Page 16
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #227 of 23510/14/11 at 3:03am
Well, on the bright side it gives you guys an interesting dilemma ...
Pay the ridiculous Aussie retail price at home ... or ... get same headphones plus free trip to the US for about the same money.
But then again, I guess traveling is only perhaps worth it on $2k+ items and above.
Quote:post #228 of 23510/14/11 at 3:04am
Damn you Audez'e.... after reading 16 pages of all this crying and moaning, I'm gonna buy it. I'm 18 and bust my ass off for 120+ hours every two weeks just so I can acheve audio perfection and the LCDs have always sounded like my cup of tea
Edited by krod3003 - 10/14/11 at 3:05ampost #229 of 23510/14/11 at 3:17ampost #230 of 23510/14/11 at 3:18amQuote:
Haha, don't you want to hear them first? You can more or less get a pair of LCD 2.2s plus a pair of T1s/He 500s/HD 800s for the same money.post #231 of 23510/14/11 at 3:28am
I know we are supposed to vote against this with our wallets ;) -- but I will probably end up getting them as well.
I have a high-end portable system, but have been wanting to make the leap into full size cans and a great amp for a while now.
In a perfect world, that would be the BHSE (latest) + Stax SR-009 + Zodiac Gold or Killer SACD or Vinyl player ... but then we're probably talking $16k+, not to mention cost of quality interconnects, possible SACD's or Vinyl, etc.
With this new LCD-3, I can get it + the RWA Audez'e DAC/Amp + Recabling/Interconnect for under $7k. And I've got a lot of high res digital music already.
While I make fairly good money, the difference between $6-7k and $15-20k is still huge for me (not to mention justifying it), and I have the feeling that the new Audez'e will at the very least come close to the Stax setup on a level of immersion/enjoyment (subjectively, for me) ... especially given my current source material. And that enjoyment is what matters most.
So getting the LCD-3's appears to be in the cards ..... wonder if there's an OC or LA reseller where I can hear them first?post #232 of 23510/14/11 at 3:32ampost #233 of 23510/14/11 at 3:43am
I went through 16 pages just to see some impressions and reviews......I am dying to know how this "perfect" headphones sound. I think it's fair to call this one "the perfect headphone" right? Since LCD 2 is already the king! I still remember when we comparing the rev.1 & 2, people said: LCD 3 shouldn't be out for like another 1 year......post #234 of 23510/14/11 at 3:48amQuote:Originally Posted by tupac0306
I went through 16 pages just to see some impressions and reviews......I am dying to know how this "perfect" headphones sound. I think it's fair to call this one "the perfect headphone" right? Since LCD 2 is already the king! I still remember when we comparing the rev.1 & 2, people said: LCD 3 shouldn't be out for like another 1 year......
Haha, I think that the Stax 009, Sony Qualias and R10s and Senn Orpheus are still standing in the way. If the LCD-3s can surprass these, it would be very fair to call it the king and a bargain for that matter at $1945. Audez'e themselves seem to be pretty confident, claiming unsuprassed bass, exceptional treble and the best mids for any headphone.
This thread is locked
- Audeze LCD-3 Impressions and Reviews
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › Matrix Mini-i Pro Impressions? 24 seconds ago
- › Grado Bushmills X - Grado's first closed-back headphone? 42 seconds ago
- › FIIO E12 bass boost failure? 1 minute ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 - over the ear headphones 1 minute ago
- › Analog Paper^2 Discussion and Appreciation Thread. 1 minute ago
- › The Great Grado Experiment (4 tonewoods tested, more to come!) 1 minute ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Head-fi Austin - January 18 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Stax SRM-323s 3 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black) by Lokip000
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe