A bit leaner then the 3C and more or less as the 3F is that has been reported. You can read Tyll’s review and measurements on Inner fidelity if you haven’t done it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hifiman HE-500 versus Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 9/18/13 at 11:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Headphone user living in England needs some 'decent' advice --Americans, please rise to... Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:05am in High-end Audio Forum
- [PLEASE vote] AUDEZ'E LCD-2 vs. Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Sennheiser HD 800 (vs. AUDEZ'E LCD-3) Last post on 8/23/14 at 6:21am in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2 rev 1 or HE-500/400 Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD800 or LCD2 - questions about long-term comfort and longevity Last post on 8/22/14 at 12:39am in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I picked these up off ebay a few weeks ago for 5 $ so my expectations were not high but to my surprise i think that i found a new pair of daily drivers, as i have said i have collected a fairly...
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
New Audeze LCD3 - Page 650post #9736 of 974310/17/14 at 11:53am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9737 of 974310/17/14 at 12:01pmpost #9738 of 974310/17/14 at 12:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by goldendarko
Low budget I think the E12 is the champ, for middle range I would probably give a good look to the ALO Audio Rx Mk3 B+ (what wonderful naming huh - $649) or the Centrance HiFi M8 ($699), or the new Centrance Hifi Mini M8 (also $699). I haven't owned those last 2 but I have heard them (the Centrance HiFi M8 & ALO Audio ones I mean) and they both sounded great with my LCD-3, though I settled on the E12 because I found the sound only marginally better on the others but the value much better with the Fiio Amp, it's now my go to portable amp for LCD-3, HE-560 & Alpha Dog headphones.
I will second the ALO Rx Mk3-B+ . My LCD-3 and LCD-X both sound excellent with this amp. I mainly listen to the X's with the Hugo, but the ALO amp with a DX90 is my alternate portable rig and it sounds very good.post #9739 of 974310/17/14 at 12:17pmQuote:
It’s correct in his review he compared the 3f to the 3c, 2f and 2c, X. The sonic change from adding fazor on an LCD 3C I only seen posted by people on this forum. Do a search on this and other Audeze threads if you don’t believe me!post #9740 of 974310/17/14 at 1:17pmpost #9741 of 974310/17/14 at 3:03pmQuote:
I’m looking forward on your thoughts between lcd3f and lcd3cf! My guess is it’s not going to be much of a difference on the Conductor (SS amp). Maybe some more on something like an OTL amp that benefits from higher Ohms.post #9742 of 974310/17/14 at 5:15pmpost #9743 of 974310/17/14 at 8:45pmQuote:
Yup... I am looking forward to the day I can refer to mine as the lcd3fc when it gets the carbon fiber headband upgrade!
- New Audeze LCD3
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Any good IEMs for around $250? 1 minute ago
- › RWAK 120-s vs AK 240? 1 minute ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Ibasso Oriolus Hybrid iem 8 minutes ago
- › How Head-fi has helped you on your audiophile journey 10 minutes ago
- › What pisses you off while you listening music? 11 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 11 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 11 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs C5D may be the king of Portable AMP/DACs in its price point. 11 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio L2 13 minutes ago
- › Shure SE110 Sound Isolating Earphone with Balanced Armature Driver... by umhhmm
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)