A bit leaner then the 3C and more or less as the 3F is that has been reported. You can read Tyll’s review and measurements on Inner fidelity if you haven’t done it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hifiman HE-500 versus Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 9/18/13 at 11:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Headphone user living in England needs some 'decent' advice --Americans, please rise to... Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:05am in High-end Audio Forum
- [PLEASE vote] AUDEZ'E LCD-2 vs. Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Sennheiser HD 800 (vs. AUDEZ'E LCD-3) Last post on 8/23/14 at 6:21am in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2 rev 1 or HE-500/400 Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD800 or LCD2 - questions about long-term comfort and longevity Last post on 8/22/14 at 12:39am in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
First, the normal boilerplate stuff - Audio setup - FLAC files in Media Monkey -> Amazon Basics TOSLINK cable -> Schiit Bifrost w/Uber upgrade -> Knukoncept Shielded RCAs -> Project Ember...
New Audeze LCD3 - Page 650post #9736 of 974310/17/14 at 11:53am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #9737 of 974310/17/14 at 12:01pmpost #9738 of 974310/17/14 at 12:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by goldendarko
Low budget I think the E12 is the champ, for middle range I would probably give a good look to the ALO Audio Rx Mk3 B+ (what wonderful naming huh - $649) or the Centrance HiFi M8 ($699), or the new Centrance Hifi Mini M8 (also $699). I haven't owned those last 2 but I have heard them (the Centrance HiFi M8 & ALO Audio ones I mean) and they both sounded great with my LCD-3, though I settled on the E12 because I found the sound only marginally better on the others but the value much better with the Fiio Amp, it's now my go to portable amp for LCD-3, HE-560 & Alpha Dog headphones.
I will second the ALO Rx Mk3-B+ . My LCD-3 and LCD-X both sound excellent with this amp. I mainly listen to the X's with the Hugo, but the ALO amp with a DX90 is my alternate portable rig and it sounds very good.post #9739 of 974310/17/14 at 12:17pmQuote:
It’s correct in his review he compared the 3f to the 3c, 2f and 2c, X. The sonic change from adding fazor on an LCD 3C I only seen posted by people on this forum. Do a search on this and other Audeze threads if you don’t believe me!post #9740 of 974310/17/14 at 1:17pmpost #9741 of 974310/17/14 at 3:03pmQuote:
I’m looking forward on your thoughts between lcd3f and lcd3cf! My guess is it’s not going to be much of a difference on the Conductor (SS amp). Maybe some more on something like an OTL amp that benefits from higher Ohms.post #9742 of 974310/17/14 at 5:15pmpost #9743 of 974310/17/14 at 8:45pmQuote:
Yup... I am looking forward to the day I can refer to mine as the lcd3fc when it gets the carbon fiber headband upgrade!
- New Audeze LCD3
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Amp recommendations for Fostex TH900? 2 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 3 minutes ago
- › Recommendations please. 5 minutes ago
- › Why so much gain? 6 minutes ago
- › NEW Sony Walkman Z Series mini review!!! 8 minutes ago
- › Durable IEM upgrade? 8 minutes ago
- › IEM's or Headphones...? 10 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Need help choosing new gear headphone or IEM or DAC 12 minutes ago
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 by smitty1110
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)