monoprice ftw :)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best headphone for me?!!? Last post on 12/28/13 at 9:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Second Headphones Advise Please!! Last post on 8/22/13 at 12:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- Website to buy headphones? Last post on 3/22/13 at 12:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Hifiman HE-500 versus Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 9/18/13 at 11:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Headphone user living in England needs some 'decent' advice --Americans, please rise to... Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:05am in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/4/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONFirstly I want to shout out to Mark (Head-Fier d marc0) for working with Ken Ball from...
Here is my short review of the HOOKA headphone hanger. Thank you to Pandora from Brainwavz for providing me with the product. This very cool headphone hanger came in a nice, small sized...
The Emotiva DC-1 Stealth DAC is frankly, an incredible value. The only other products I can think of that offers such a complete and capable skill set for such a low cost are the Koss KSC75,...
This is a very comfortable headphone (not ideally so, but close enough) and once you get used to the clap force, you barely notice it's on. The sound quality is amazing. I have compared this...
First of all, thank you to @ejong7 for arranging for me to be included in this review tour. I am in no way affiliated with Obravo or any retailer. I am head-fi hobbyist and music lover...
New Audeze LCD3 - Page 65post #961 of 1108511/2/11 at 4:16pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #962 of 1108511/2/11 at 4:51pm
Yeah I don't want to get into a cable argument here (not that we have anything better to discuss at the moment) but there's really no argument for placebo in these occasions. I don't think I'm very susceptible in the first place, but whatever placebo there was was going towards the gorgeous, more expensive handmade cables sounding better. Same with the HD650. And I'm not saying the handmade ones sounded bad, but just that the tonal shift wasn't a good one on my system.post #963 of 1108511/3/11 at 8:58pm
From what I heard today from a good source, it looks like some/all (first come first shipped) of us that got are pre-orders in are scheduled to ship on the 11Th. I don't know if that is because I got my pre order in early and the later the pre order the later shipping date will be, I guess time will tell about the later pre-orders. Also it seems that Audeze is only going to fill the orders that they received by consumers not company's first.
Please understand, this is just what I have been told by a company that sells Audeze. So take this with a grain of salt.post #964 of 1108511/3/11 at 10:35pmpost #965 of 1108511/3/11 at 10:59pm
Sorry if this was asked before (I did some search but couldn't an clear answer), but does anyone know if the LCD2 after market cables fits LCD3? I've got a few and it would be a big save if I don't need to buy more cables. Cheers!post #966 of 1108511/3/11 at 11:19pmpost #967 of 1108511/4/11 at 10:33am
I spoke with Shankar at Audez'e this morning regarding availability, and he said they'd email the payment link to the early pre-orderers on or shortly before the 10th. The first batch of LCD-3 are being QC'd at the moment, and shipping should be on schedule on the 11th. All of us who pre-ordered early on should have our orders filled on-time.post #968 of 1108511/4/11 at 10:52ampost #969 of 1108511/4/11 at 11:36am
I couldn't tell. I was one of the very early subscribers, so that was the time frame I asked about being on-time.
post #970 of 1108511/4/11 at 6:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by mwilson
I spoke with Shankar at Audez'e this morning regarding availability, and he said they'd email the payment link to the early pre-orderers on or shortly before the 10th. The first batch of LCD-3 are being QC'd at the moment, and shipping should be on schedule on the 11th. All of us who pre-ordered early on should have our orders filled on-time.
Glad to hear.
Edited by MacedonianHero - 11/4/11 at 6:02pmpost #971 of 1108511/4/11 at 6:26pmpost #972 of 1108511/4/11 at 8:11pmQuote:
I pre-ordered my LCD-3's 10/19/11, and as I have posted should be shipped on the 11th.post #973 of 1108511/6/11 at 12:26amQuote:
Yes, I tried LCD-3 with my handmade balanced cable at Headphone festival, It's work fine.
post #974 of 1108511/6/11 at 8:08pmQuote:Quote:
I got a reply from audeze, and they said it will work.
Just wondering how many items will they ship in the first batch and will I be in the first shipment.
- New Audeze LCD3
- Headphone Impedance
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 15 seconds ago
- › Official X3 1st gen firmware thread--3.34beta: removed 5800 song... 43 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › NEW! Bose QC25 2014 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Bose QC35 Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones 4 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX80 . . impressions and reviews. . and discussion NEW ... 5 minutes ago
- › Grado RS2e or Sennheiser HD700 for upgrade 6 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! 6 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...