monoprice ftw :)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hifiman HE-500 versus Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 9/18/13 at 11:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Headphone user living in England needs some 'decent' advice --Americans, please rise to... Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:05am in High-end Audio Forum
- [PLEASE vote] AUDEZ'E LCD-2 vs. Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Sennheiser HD 800 (vs. AUDEZ'E LCD-3) Last post on 8/23/14 at 6:21am in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2 rev 1 or HE-500/400 Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD800 or LCD2 - questions about long-term comfort and longevity Last post on 8/22/14 at 12:39am in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I remember browsing the ebay like many of you guys do to see what is out there in portable amplifier land and this one caught my attention because for one it looked very nice and second it...
Intro The HE-400i is the latest headphone from Hifiman. It was released recently as a replacement for the popular HE-400. This write-up will give my initial impressions of the HE-400i as well as...
There's not much that haven't been said about this amazing universal IEM so I'll try not to repeat. I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for his strong recommendation and for...
This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened...
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
New Audeze LCD3 - Page 65post #961 of 957411/2/11 at 4:16pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #962 of 957411/2/11 at 4:51pm
Yeah I don't want to get into a cable argument here (not that we have anything better to discuss at the moment) but there's really no argument for placebo in these occasions. I don't think I'm very susceptible in the first place, but whatever placebo there was was going towards the gorgeous, more expensive handmade cables sounding better. Same with the HD650. And I'm not saying the handmade ones sounded bad, but just that the tonal shift wasn't a good one on my system.post #963 of 957411/3/11 at 8:58pm
From what I heard today from a good source, it looks like some/all (first come first shipped) of us that got are pre-orders in are scheduled to ship on the 11Th. I don't know if that is because I got my pre order in early and the later the pre order the later shipping date will be, I guess time will tell about the later pre-orders. Also it seems that Audeze is only going to fill the orders that they received by consumers not company's first.
Please understand, this is just what I have been told by a company that sells Audeze. So take this with a grain of salt.post #964 of 957411/3/11 at 10:35pmpost #965 of 957411/3/11 at 10:59pm
Sorry if this was asked before (I did some search but couldn't an clear answer), but does anyone know if the LCD2 after market cables fits LCD3? I've got a few and it would be a big save if I don't need to buy more cables. Cheers!post #966 of 957411/3/11 at 11:19pmpost #967 of 957411/4/11 at 10:33am
I spoke with Shankar at Audez'e this morning regarding availability, and he said they'd email the payment link to the early pre-orderers on or shortly before the 10th. The first batch of LCD-3 are being QC'd at the moment, and shipping should be on schedule on the 11th. All of us who pre-ordered early on should have our orders filled on-time.post #968 of 957411/4/11 at 10:52ampost #969 of 957411/4/11 at 11:36am
I couldn't tell. I was one of the very early subscribers, so that was the time frame I asked about being on-time.
post #970 of 957411/4/11 at 6:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by mwilson
I spoke with Shankar at Audez'e this morning regarding availability, and he said they'd email the payment link to the early pre-orderers on or shortly before the 10th. The first batch of LCD-3 are being QC'd at the moment, and shipping should be on schedule on the 11th. All of us who pre-ordered early on should have our orders filled on-time.
Glad to hear.
Edited by MacedonianHero - 11/4/11 at 6:02pmpost #971 of 957411/4/11 at 6:26pmpost #972 of 957411/4/11 at 8:11pmQuote:
I pre-ordered my LCD-3's 10/19/11, and as I have posted should be shipped on the 11th.post #973 of 957411/6/11 at 12:26amQuote:
Yes, I tried LCD-3 with my handmade balanced cable at Headphone festival, It's work fine.
post #974 of 957411/6/11 at 8:08pmQuote:Quote:
I got a reply from audeze, and they said it will work.
Just wondering how many items will they ship in the first batch and will I be in the first shipment.
- New Audeze LCD3
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › 2014 tube amp rankings 18 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › The FiiO E10K--all-new DAC and amp stages 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 3 minutes ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 6 minutes ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 8 minutes ago
- › Tiny DAC, Big Sound, Evolved – Stoner Acoustics UD100 / UD110 / UD120 9 minutes ago
- › Best Equalizer Settings for Classical Music? 12 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Dsnuts
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by canuckavelli
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)