monoprice ftw :)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best headphone for me?!!? Last post on 12/28/13 at 9:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Second Headphones Advise Please!! Last post on 8/22/13 at 12:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- Website to buy headphones? Last post on 3/22/13 at 12:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Hifiman HE-500 versus Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 9/18/13 at 11:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Headphone user living in England needs some 'decent' advice --Americans, please rise to... Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:05am in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/4/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Nuforce HEM4 – impressions and comparison with HEM2 After listening to the HEM2s recently courtesy of the Nuforce Massdrop, I managed to pick up a pair of the next model in their HEM series (the...
http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ Preamble: I was honored to receive an invitation to join in the Delta test of the pre-production Shozy Zero around April 16th. I received the unit...
Background: I am not an audiophile, I just like to enjoy music in good quality. This writing is more like a collection of subjective experience and impressions rather than a professional review....
These headphones need to be amped. If you choose to use them without doing so, they will sound weak and lifeless. The complaints I read about seem to me to be with people that haven't synergized...
For my taste are too analitical cans.I try to remove the high frequencies sibiling using several different tips...shure triple compy foam....nothing they remain too harsh for my tasty. I also...
New Audeze LCD3 - Page 65post #961 of 1108611/2/11 at 4:16pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #962 of 1108611/2/11 at 4:51pm
Yeah I don't want to get into a cable argument here (not that we have anything better to discuss at the moment) but there's really no argument for placebo in these occasions. I don't think I'm very susceptible in the first place, but whatever placebo there was was going towards the gorgeous, more expensive handmade cables sounding better. Same with the HD650. And I'm not saying the handmade ones sounded bad, but just that the tonal shift wasn't a good one on my system.post #963 of 1108611/3/11 at 8:58pm
From what I heard today from a good source, it looks like some/all (first come first shipped) of us that got are pre-orders in are scheduled to ship on the 11Th. I don't know if that is because I got my pre order in early and the later the pre order the later shipping date will be, I guess time will tell about the later pre-orders. Also it seems that Audeze is only going to fill the orders that they received by consumers not company's first.
Please understand, this is just what I have been told by a company that sells Audeze. So take this with a grain of salt.post #964 of 1108611/3/11 at 10:35pmpost #965 of 1108611/3/11 at 10:59pm
Sorry if this was asked before (I did some search but couldn't an clear answer), but does anyone know if the LCD2 after market cables fits LCD3? I've got a few and it would be a big save if I don't need to buy more cables. Cheers!post #966 of 1108611/3/11 at 11:19pmpost #967 of 1108611/4/11 at 10:33am
I spoke with Shankar at Audez'e this morning regarding availability, and he said they'd email the payment link to the early pre-orderers on or shortly before the 10th. The first batch of LCD-3 are being QC'd at the moment, and shipping should be on schedule on the 11th. All of us who pre-ordered early on should have our orders filled on-time.post #968 of 1108611/4/11 at 10:52ampost #969 of 1108611/4/11 at 11:36am
I couldn't tell. I was one of the very early subscribers, so that was the time frame I asked about being on-time.
post #970 of 1108611/4/11 at 6:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by mwilson
I spoke with Shankar at Audez'e this morning regarding availability, and he said they'd email the payment link to the early pre-orderers on or shortly before the 10th. The first batch of LCD-3 are being QC'd at the moment, and shipping should be on schedule on the 11th. All of us who pre-ordered early on should have our orders filled on-time.
Glad to hear.
Edited by MacedonianHero - 11/4/11 at 6:02pmpost #971 of 1108611/4/11 at 6:26pmpost #972 of 1108611/4/11 at 8:11pmQuote:
I pre-ordered my LCD-3's 10/19/11, and as I have posted should be shipped on the 11th.post #973 of 1108611/6/11 at 12:26amQuote:
Yes, I tried LCD-3 with my handmade balanced cable at Headphone festival, It's work fine.
post #974 of 1108611/6/11 at 8:08pmQuote:Quote:
I got a reply from audeze, and they said it will work.
Just wondering how many items will they ship in the first batch and will I be in the first shipment.
- New Audeze LCD3
- Headphone Impedance
- › The decline of school boy crush 15 seconds ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 37 seconds ago
- › Review on HtC 10 and Sound quality 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C Review / Announcement - A New Closed-Back Planar... 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › GTA/Toronto Meet - May 28 2016 3 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 4 minutes ago
- › New Kennerton ODIN (Planar Magnetic), MAGISTER, VALI... 4 minutes ago
- › NEW: Tralucent Audio Plus5 BA IEM 4 minutes ago
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › OPPO PM-3 by T Bone
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...