monoprice ftw :)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best headphone for me?!!? Last post on 12/28/13 at 9:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Second Headphones Advise Please!! Last post on 8/22/13 at 12:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- Website to buy headphones? Last post on 3/22/13 at 12:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Hifiman HE-500 versus Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 9/18/13 at 11:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Headphone user living in England needs some 'decent' advice --Americans, please rise to... Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:05am in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/4/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Disclaimer: The Meze 99 Classics were send to me as part of their European Tour. Impression are based on around a week of intensive usage. Preamble: First of all, welcome to another review here...
It's Zmall, it's Zpacious, it's ZuperDAC, from Zorloo - The Review Website: zorloo.com Product details and Specs: LINK MSRP: $74 To read more about the original project, you may...
DUNU TITAN 3 Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to DUNU for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/807020/dunu-titan-3-review-by-mark2410 Brief: DUNU’s Middle...
Review: Massdrop X HIFIMAN HE350 Introduction It has been such a vibrant time in the Massdrop landscape, as they have been able to create successful collaborations with respected...
INTRODUCTION This is my 2nd product from Shozy. I purchased Shozy Alien Gold Edition and loved the product so much so that I put my sincere appreciation of releasing such a great DAP to...
New Audeze LCD3 - Page 65post #961 of 1108611/2/11 at 4:16pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #962 of 1108611/2/11 at 4:51pm
Yeah I don't want to get into a cable argument here (not that we have anything better to discuss at the moment) but there's really no argument for placebo in these occasions. I don't think I'm very susceptible in the first place, but whatever placebo there was was going towards the gorgeous, more expensive handmade cables sounding better. Same with the HD650. And I'm not saying the handmade ones sounded bad, but just that the tonal shift wasn't a good one on my system.post #963 of 1108611/3/11 at 8:58pm
From what I heard today from a good source, it looks like some/all (first come first shipped) of us that got are pre-orders in are scheduled to ship on the 11Th. I don't know if that is because I got my pre order in early and the later the pre order the later shipping date will be, I guess time will tell about the later pre-orders. Also it seems that Audeze is only going to fill the orders that they received by consumers not company's first.
Please understand, this is just what I have been told by a company that sells Audeze. So take this with a grain of salt.post #964 of 1108611/3/11 at 10:35pmpost #965 of 1108611/3/11 at 10:59pm
Sorry if this was asked before (I did some search but couldn't an clear answer), but does anyone know if the LCD2 after market cables fits LCD3? I've got a few and it would be a big save if I don't need to buy more cables. Cheers!post #966 of 1108611/3/11 at 11:19pmpost #967 of 1108611/4/11 at 10:33am
I spoke with Shankar at Audez'e this morning regarding availability, and he said they'd email the payment link to the early pre-orderers on or shortly before the 10th. The first batch of LCD-3 are being QC'd at the moment, and shipping should be on schedule on the 11th. All of us who pre-ordered early on should have our orders filled on-time.post #968 of 1108611/4/11 at 10:52ampost #969 of 1108611/4/11 at 11:36am
I couldn't tell. I was one of the very early subscribers, so that was the time frame I asked about being on-time.
post #970 of 1108611/4/11 at 6:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by mwilson
I spoke with Shankar at Audez'e this morning regarding availability, and he said they'd email the payment link to the early pre-orderers on or shortly before the 10th. The first batch of LCD-3 are being QC'd at the moment, and shipping should be on schedule on the 11th. All of us who pre-ordered early on should have our orders filled on-time.
Glad to hear.
Edited by MacedonianHero - 11/4/11 at 6:02pmpost #971 of 1108611/4/11 at 6:26pmpost #972 of 1108611/4/11 at 8:11pmQuote:
I pre-ordered my LCD-3's 10/19/11, and as I have posted should be shipped on the 11th.post #973 of 1108611/6/11 at 12:26amQuote:
Yes, I tried LCD-3 with my handmade balanced cable at Headphone festival, It's work fine.
post #974 of 1108611/6/11 at 8:08pmQuote:Quote:
I got a reply from audeze, and they said it will work.
Just wondering how many items will they ship in the first batch and will I be in the first shipment.
- New Audeze LCD3
- Headphone Impedance
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 8 seconds ago
- › FS: V-MODA M100 29 seconds ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 1 minute ago
- › THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers) 1 minute ago
- › A Bit of Music and a Bit of Fun 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Portland - Oregon Head-Fi Meet, May 7th 9:30am - 3:30 pm Mt Scott... 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 3 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Classics by FUYU
- › Zorloo ZuperDAC by Zelda
- › Dunu TITAN 3 by mark2410
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by moedawg140
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Decommo
- › Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II (Carbon) by ryanjsoo
- › iFi iPurifier 2 by knorris908
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by RedJohn456
- › Little Dot I+ by Shasari
- › Rhapsodio Solar by shotgunshane
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse