Just look at your drivers. If you see something similar to this then you're fine, you have the Fazors
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best headphone for me?!!? Last post on 12/28/13 at 9:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Second Headphones Advise Please!! Last post on 8/22/13 at 12:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- Website to buy headphones? Last post on 3/22/13 at 12:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Hifiman HE-500 versus Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 9/18/13 at 11:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Headphone user living in England needs some 'decent' advice --Americans, please rise to... Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:05am in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
In the present state of portable audio markets, with one-upmanship of driver counts (and prices) fast becoming the norm, Campfire Audio has blazed its own path by offering immaculately crafted,...
VIDEO REVIEW ALL REVIEWS ARE CREATED BY SOULSIKREVIEWS.COM AND MORE DETAILED REVIEW CAN BE FOUND ON THE WEBSITE INTRODUCTION We reviewed the VE Monk Plus recently and fell in love with it. The...
VIDEO REVIEW ALL REVIEW ARE DONE @ SOULSIKREVIEWS.COM and more insightful review can be found on our site. INTRODUCTION If you are on a budget then you are in for some good luck because...
First if I would like to thank Meze for including me in their review program. I did NOT receive these for free, like all other reviewers in the program I have been given a 1 week window to...
Intro Meze Headphones is a company with a simple philosophy; Motivation, Values, People. With a passion for art and music, achieved through patience and dedication, Meze design...
New Audeze LCD3 - Page 589post #8821 of 114344/7/14 at 8:36am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8822 of 114344/7/14 at 8:49ampost #8823 of 114344/7/14 at 9:04ampost #8824 of 114344/7/14 at 12:06pmI'm too lazy to search back on my iPad but didn't we hear in the last few pages fazor can't be retrofitted to 'older' LCD3s? But with more recent units it might be possible? Iircpost #8825 of 114344/7/14 at 12:23pmpost #8826 of 114344/7/14 at 2:15pm
If someone does inquire, please let us know the price they are charging for this.
I wonder if this fazor implementation will further reduce the price of used non-fazor LCD-3s in the months to come.post #8827 of 114344/7/14 at 2:29pmQuote:
Strange maybe they had a change of heart? They didn't inform me of this.post #8828 of 114344/7/14 at 2:34pmThis was an up to the moment thing.
Was told earlier there was a big meeting about this last Thursday at Audeze. I emailed Friday asking what they decided to do. Got a reply and RMA from Audeze this morning, along with the process to use to send to them.
My advise is to write to Audeze Support and get a RMA and details. I should not make more info public from a private email.post #8829 of 114344/7/14 at 2:35pmpost #8830 of 114344/7/14 at 2:37pmpost #8831 of 114344/7/14 at 3:27pmpost #8832 of 114344/7/14 at 3:29pm
I'm interested to hear if it's worth it. For me, it would essentially cost $65 to ship it there, plus the $250, plus whatever they charge to ship it back. $350-400 is a fair chunk of change.post #8833 of 114344/7/14 at 4:47pmpost #8834 of 114344/7/14 at 4:48pm
- New Audeze LCD3
- Headphone Impedance
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 5 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 19 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 35 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 51 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Xonar DX vs SoundBlaster Z, using Senn. PC363D. 3 minutes ago
- › HD598 vs AD700X for surround sound/directional audio? (for gaming) 4 minutes ago
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 4 minutes ago
- › OPUS#3 Hi-Res Audio player w/wifi and streaming 4 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 4 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Jupiter by mrstrangeguy
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by SOULSIK
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by SOULSIK
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Meze 12 Classics by Bansaku
- › Rock Jaw Audio Resonate by ngoshawk
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by krenky
- › Final F4100 by jwbrent
- › Audio-Technica AT-PHA100 by Army-Firedawg
- › Noble Audio Katana by EZE99
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear