Maybe I have to go buy another pair of LCD-3's and try them out to confirm this...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hifiman HE-500 versus Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 9/18/13 at 11:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Headphone user living in England needs some 'decent' advice --Americans, please rise to... Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:05am in High-end Audio Forum
- [PLEASE vote] AUDEZ'E LCD-2 vs. Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Sennheiser HD 800 (vs. AUDEZ'E LCD-3) Last post on Yesterday at 12:25 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2 rev 1 or HE-500/400 Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD800 or LCD2 - questions about long-term comfort and longevity Last post on Yesterday at 12:39 am in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The HD600 is a pair of excellent sounding cans. They have a balanced, natural sound and the soundstage is remarkably large. I can hear all sorts of sounds while listening to these cans and I can...
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
New Audeze LCD3 - Page 549
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8222 of 95368/26/13 at 7:58ampost #8223 of 95368/26/13 at 8:15amQuote:
I don't find the lcd2.2 to be so dark on Burson Conductor either, but LCD3 are less dark.post #8224 of 95368/26/13 at 9:09amQuote:
Houston, we have a quorum. Now we need to get Justin to fasttrack the GS-X mk2.post #8225 of 95368/26/13 at 9:40amQuote:
This is the graph of my lcd2 :
This is the graph of the lcd3 I didn't consider dark at all:
Edited by dan.gheorghe - 8/26/13 at 9:43ampost #8226 of 95368/26/13 at 9:56ampost #8227 of 95368/26/13 at 10:11ampost #8228 of 95368/26/13 at 10:21ampost #8229 of 95368/26/13 at 10:24ampost #8230 of 95368/26/13 at 11:00ampost #8231 of 95368/26/13 at 11:19amQuote:
That's what I thought too until a bad choice of cables turned my LCD-3s into K701spost #8232 of 95368/26/13 at 11:34amQuote:
Yep-comes down to the rest of the chain.
-Danielpost #8233 of 95368/29/13 at 7:57pm
Today I was conditioning my leather sofas and decided to randomly dab some of the cream on the LCD-3 earpads as I don't have the Audeze leather care kit. Definitely an improvement in comfort and even sound for me. It's almost memory foam like. Less pressure on the side now. Although a bit more pressure at the top. Also, broke out the wood care kit and decided to polish that. it got a shade darker and looks much richer now.post #8234 of 95369/2/13 at 8:51am
- New Audeze LCD3
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound ! 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon Thread 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Destop DAC/HeadAmp combo upgrade recommendations 7 minutes ago
- › Worst Concert Experience (Bizarre....Dissapointed, Etc.) 9 minutes ago
- › Positional audio for new guys. 10 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 10 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by freedom04
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)