Maybe I have to go buy another pair of LCD-3's and try them out to confirm this...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hifiman HE-500 versus Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 9/18/13 at 11:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Headphone user living in England needs some 'decent' advice --Americans, please rise to... Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:05am in High-end Audio Forum
- [PLEASE vote] AUDEZ'E LCD-2 vs. Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Sennheiser HD 800 (vs. AUDEZ'E LCD-3) Last post on 8/23/14 at 6:21am in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2 rev 1 or HE-500/400 Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD800 or LCD2 - questions about long-term comfort and longevity Last post on 8/22/14 at 12:39am in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I just received this device, along with a FiIO X5 to replace my now discontinued iPod classic. At first I liked this device - smaller, lighter than the FiIO, although only 1 slot. Shipped...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
New Audeze LCD3 - Page 549
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8222 of 95888/26/13 at 7:58ampost #8223 of 95888/26/13 at 8:15amQuote:
I don't find the lcd2.2 to be so dark on Burson Conductor either, but LCD3 are less dark.post #8224 of 95888/26/13 at 9:09amQuote:
Houston, we have a quorum. Now we need to get Justin to fasttrack the GS-X mk2.post #8225 of 95888/26/13 at 9:40amQuote:
This is the graph of my lcd2 :
This is the graph of the lcd3 I didn't consider dark at all:
Edited by dan.gheorghe - 8/26/13 at 9:43ampost #8226 of 95888/26/13 at 9:56ampost #8227 of 95888/26/13 at 10:11ampost #8228 of 95888/26/13 at 10:21ampost #8229 of 95888/26/13 at 10:24ampost #8230 of 95888/26/13 at 11:00ampost #8231 of 95888/26/13 at 11:19amQuote:
That's what I thought too until a bad choice of cables turned my LCD-3s into K701spost #8232 of 95888/26/13 at 11:34amQuote:
Yep-comes down to the rest of the chain.
-Danielpost #8233 of 95888/29/13 at 7:57pm
Today I was conditioning my leather sofas and decided to randomly dab some of the cream on the LCD-3 earpads as I don't have the Audeze leather care kit. Definitely an improvement in comfort and even sound for me. It's almost memory foam like. Less pressure on the side now. Although a bit more pressure at the top. Also, broke out the wood care kit and decided to polish that. it got a shade darker and looks much richer now.post #8234 of 95889/2/13 at 8:51am
- New Audeze LCD3
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Looking for a 2.1 powered speaker setup for my computer, to be used... 15 seconds ago
- › AUDEZE LCD-XC practically new, superb condition 46 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic T51i & Beyerdynamic T51p 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Help***Leaving Sales FeedBack 5 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 7 minutes ago
- › iPhone 6 with 128GB 8 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by RickFrank
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)