Maybe I have to go buy another pair of LCD-3's and try them out to confirm this...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best headphone for me?!!? Last post on 12/28/13 at 9:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Second Headphones Advise Please!! Last post on 8/22/13 at 12:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- Hifiman HE-500 versus Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 9/18/13 at 11:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Headphone user living in England needs some 'decent' advice --Americans, please rise to... Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:05am in High-end Audio Forum
- [PLEASE vote] AUDEZ'E LCD-2 vs. Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Sennheiser HD 800 (vs. AUDEZ'E LCD-3) Last post on 11/1/14 at 5:47am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Purchased this system off of Ebay. Overall very good sound, impressive sound output with powerful bass response, at its price point ($250} I think it is the system to beat, the satellites sound...
I got these from Amazon. Truth be told, I was a bit skeptical due to lack of reviews at the time (positive or negative). But I was ordering my Crossfade LPs [they good or bad, is an entirely...
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Ok! Point number 1: horrible button layout! Point number 2: excellent sound quality! The stock theme is badly designed. EDIT: There are custom themes that make the player look much...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
New Audeze LCD3 - Page 549
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8222 of 98878/26/13 at 7:58ampost #8223 of 98878/26/13 at 8:15amQuote:
I don't find the lcd2.2 to be so dark on Burson Conductor either, but LCD3 are less dark.post #8224 of 98878/26/13 at 9:09amQuote:
Houston, we have a quorum. Now we need to get Justin to fasttrack the GS-X mk2.post #8225 of 98878/26/13 at 9:40amQuote:
This is the graph of my lcd2 :
This is the graph of the lcd3 I didn't consider dark at all:
Edited by dan.gheorghe - 8/26/13 at 9:43ampost #8226 of 98878/26/13 at 9:56ampost #8227 of 98878/26/13 at 10:11ampost #8228 of 98878/26/13 at 10:21ampost #8229 of 98878/26/13 at 10:24ampost #8230 of 98878/26/13 at 11:00ampost #8231 of 98878/26/13 at 11:19amQuote:
That's what I thought too until a bad choice of cables turned my LCD-3s into K701spost #8232 of 98878/26/13 at 11:34amQuote:
Yep-comes down to the rest of the chain.
-Danielpost #8233 of 98878/29/13 at 7:57pm
Today I was conditioning my leather sofas and decided to randomly dab some of the cream on the LCD-3 earpads as I don't have the Audeze leather care kit. Definitely an improvement in comfort and even sound for me. It's almost memory foam like. Less pressure on the side now. Although a bit more pressure at the top. Also, broke out the wood care kit and decided to polish that. it got a shade darker and looks much richer now.post #8234 of 98879/2/13 at 8:51am
- New Audeze LCD3
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 1 second ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5,... 2 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.6.0 3 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW]: The Silver Poison: Pure, Cyro-Treated, Silver Cable For... 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Decrapifier released - USB power isolator 4 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 8 minutes ago
- › Fiio E11K product page - DAFUQ 9 minutes ago
- › What DAC would please DT-440 with Windows 8.1 tablet 9 minutes ago
- › Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System... by Croozer
- › V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal... by atkhan
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)