Maybe I have to go buy another pair of LCD-3's and try them out to confirm this...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best headphone for me?!!? Last post on 12/28/13 at 9:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Second Headphones Advise Please!! Last post on 8/22/13 at 12:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- Website to buy headphones? Last post on 3/22/13 at 12:48pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Hifiman HE-500 versus Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 9/18/13 at 11:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Headphone user living in England needs some 'decent' advice --Americans, please rise to... Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:05am in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/4/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
As list in the summary, I don't like this product, and I will not buy any product from Philips because of the post-sale service. After I tried replacing all of the ear-pieces in the box, I...
Introduction – When I was first looking into a set of computer speakers, many brands tickled my ear but few really caught my eye. Edifier are a perfect example of a brand renowned for their...
Mine developed a noisy right channel after a relatively short time. Cambridge Tech support was poor and customer support was just as bad. This company is pennywise and pound foolish and should...
I’ve worked with Accutone IEMs before. However, I’ve never been so thoroughly satisfied a product of theirs. Almost every build-quality complaint I’ve had before lies dead at the feet of...
I have heard the littledot mkIV, and it pretty much sounded like any other solid state amp as well so i though eh, littledot is just another shammy company... but then I discovered the MKIII - and...
New Audeze LCD3 - Page 549
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #8222 of 110858/26/13 at 7:58ampost #8223 of 110858/26/13 at 8:15amQuote:
I don't find the lcd2.2 to be so dark on Burson Conductor either, but LCD3 are less dark.post #8224 of 110858/26/13 at 9:09amQuote:
Houston, we have a quorum. Now we need to get Justin to fasttrack the GS-X mk2.post #8225 of 110858/26/13 at 9:40amQuote:
This is the graph of my lcd2 :
This is the graph of the lcd3 I didn't consider dark at all:
Edited by dan.gheorghe - 8/26/13 at 9:43ampost #8226 of 110858/26/13 at 9:56ampost #8227 of 110858/26/13 at 10:11ampost #8228 of 110858/26/13 at 10:21ampost #8229 of 110858/26/13 at 10:24ampost #8230 of 110858/26/13 at 11:00ampost #8231 of 110858/26/13 at 11:19amQuote:
That's what I thought too until a bad choice of cables turned my LCD-3s into K701spost #8232 of 110858/26/13 at 11:34amQuote:
Yep-comes down to the rest of the chain.
-Danielpost #8233 of 110858/29/13 at 7:57pm
Today I was conditioning my leather sofas and decided to randomly dab some of the cream on the LCD-3 earpads as I don't have the Audeze leather care kit. Definitely an improvement in comfort and even sound for me. It's almost memory foam like. Less pressure on the side now. Although a bit more pressure at the top. Also, broke out the wood care kit and decided to polish that. it got a shade darker and looks much richer now.post #8234 of 110859/2/13 at 8:51am
- New Audeze LCD3
- Headphone Impedance
- › Home-Made IEMs 1 second ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 3 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern beyerdynamic AK T8iE Review (First Impressions from IFA... 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 6 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Final Update: April 17th, 2016) 7 minutes ago
- › Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0 11 minutes ago
- › Mitchell & Johnson – Electrostatz Headphones, Kickstarter Edition 12 minutes ago
- › SELL ME YOUR YAMAHA MT220! 15 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 16 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio S2 by Jemuillot
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by ryanjsoo
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by hankaberle
- › Accutone Pavo by Cinder
- › Little Dot MK III by Beztis
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Malfunkt
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by bhazard
- › Brainwavz Jive by B9Scrambler
- › iFi Nano iUSB 3.0 Power Supply by Army-Firedawg
- › iFi Pro iCAN by thatonenoob
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...