Doh, LCD-2... not by default. The LCD-3 comes with both. Audeze sells the 4pin XLR separately for $80 I think. Don't think you'll find cheaper for an 8ft 20awg copper leash.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hifiman HE-500 versus Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 9/18/13 at 11:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Headphone user living in England needs some 'decent' advice --Americans, please rise to... Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:05am in High-end Audio Forum
- [PLEASE vote] AUDEZ'E LCD-2 vs. Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Sennheiser HD 800 (vs. AUDEZ'E LCD-3) Last post on 8/23/14 at 6:21am in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2 rev 1 or HE-500/400 Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD800 or LCD2 - questions about long-term comfort and longevity Last post on 8/22/14 at 12:39am in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
get one if you can , come with a small plastic carry case too and about SQ its a 3580 with a bit more forward mids and smaller bass . bass is as deep as 3580 , nice detail , good mids , vocals are...
yeah these off the market , but i thought lets have a small evaluation of it . nice cable , there is a cable clip , comply tips , nice carry pouch and 3 size of rubber tips . in audio...
These are everything you'd expect from a flagship headphone, only MORE, because some flagships have come to disappoint me, even from the more expensive brands. In a lot of markets, I find there is...
I am a Grado fan. More precisely, I am a Grado modder. Everything I listen to is tinkered with, and woodied….Needless to say, I favor a bright sound signature, open-backs and am not very into IEMs....
www.krish-tech.com INTRODUCTION M AUDIO BX5 D2 is a studio monitor,which means that it is mostly used for mixing in studios but that doesn't mean it's not a good desktop speakers in...
New Audeze LCD3 - Page 463post #6931 of 95371/9/13 at 11:52am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6932 of 95371/9/13 at 11:52ampost #6933 of 95371/9/13 at 11:58amAh. My bad. I'm looking at LCD2, just asking here since the cables share terminations and this thread seemed more active than the 2 thread. I might be able to get them to sell me a LCD2 with the balanced cable instead of the 1/4.
Still would be interested to find a silver cable though. Not much of a cable sound believer, but trying to aim for a darker headphone with bright transparent amp/dac/cable to balance the spectrum. Silver cables generally are regarded as being so. I got one from Chris_himself for my HD800 and while it is light, it's pretty rigid. Looking for nearly-floppy flexibility. Perhaps I'm confined to copper with that requirement.post #6934 of 95371/9/13 at 12:08pmpost #6935 of 95371/9/13 at 12:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by Maxvla
Ah. My bad. I'm looking at LCD2, just asking here since the cables share terminations and this thread seemed more active than the 2 thread. I might be able to get them to sell me a LCD2 with the balanced cable instead of the 1/4.
Still would be interested to find a silver cable though. Not much of a cable sound believer, but trying to aim for a darker headphone with bright transparent amp/dac/cable to balance the spectrum. Silver cables generally are regarded as being so. I got one from Chris_himself for my HD800 and while it is light, it's pretty rigid. Looking for nearly-floppy flexibility. Perhaps I'm confined to copper with that requirement.
I bought some of the XLR cables so i could offer it this way. i had not considered offering the XLR as a replacement for the 1/4" though.post #6936 of 95371/9/13 at 12:25pmPerhaps I'm a bit goofy, though. I've been balanced only since 2009, aside from IEMs which I do actually have a balanced cable for, but don't use much. I would have no use for a 1/4 except for people to try my headphones on other amps at a meet.post #6937 of 95371/9/13 at 12:39pmQuote:
Q Audio cables meet all of your needs except silver.
Actually, I might have a spare stock balanced cable from the LCD-3 that I'd be happy to send you. PM if you're interested, and I'll check once I get home from work.post #6938 of 95371/9/13 at 12:52pmpost #6939 of 95371/9/13 at 1:08pmpost #6940 of 95371/9/13 at 1:42pmQuote:
Balanced Q Audio for the LCD-3. Best ergonomics in a cable, haven't compared sonics with the stock. I have a single-ended Black Dragon cable for my HD800 and much prefer the Q.post #6941 of 95371/9/13 at 2:28pmThread Starterpost #6942 of 95371/9/13 at 2:32pmpost #6943 of 95371/9/13 at 2:40pmQuote:
Norse cables can offer that. Pretty good damn cable if you ask me..post #6944 of 95371/9/13 at 3:00pm
- New Audeze LCD3
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Unique Melody Mentor debut in Tokyo e-earphone festival 36 seconds ago
- › Pen-Fi (FPs, RBs, BPs, etc...) [56k Warning] 1 minute ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon Thread 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) 1 minute ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 IEM Headphones Review 2 minutes ago
- › [Review] Noble Audio Kaiser 10 - The Wizard Rises Again 3 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio Nano iDSD discussion + impression 3 minutes ago
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › M-Audio BX5 D2 by krishtrinity1
- › iFi iCan Nano Portable Headphone Amp by ClieOS
- › iFi Nano iDSD by ClieOS
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by wigglepuff
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by cleg
- › Grado Labs PS500e by xylin6
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)