Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › New Audeze LCD3
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New Audeze LCD3 - Page 462

post #6916 of 9573

What's a PSK?  If you say Grado PS1000 do I win a prize?

post #6917 of 9573
Quote:
Originally Posted by k4klcc View Post

I think LCD3 is not so good in this price I will choose PSK

 

 

PS1000 better than the LCD-3?? blink.gif


Edited by preproman - 1/8/13 at 5:25am
post #6918 of 9573

trolling maybe, at least the prices are close blink.gif

post #6919 of 9573
Quote:
Originally Posted by k4klcc View Post

I think LCD3 is not so good in this price I will choose PSK

Good luck!

post #6920 of 9573

Grado GS1000i is much better than the PS1000 an less money too. I owned the PS1000 and now love the GS.

post #6921 of 9573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraguie View Post

Good luck!

 

Why are you wishing him good luck?

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgs9200m View Post

Grado GS1000i is much better than the PS1000 an less money too. I owned the PS1000 and now love the GS.

 

I too have heard both, and ended up prefering the PS1000, but I would never say that it is MUCH better than the GS1000.

post #6922 of 9573
Quote:
Originally Posted by stacker45 View Post

 

Why are you wishing him good luck?

 

 

I too have heard both, and ended up prefering the PS1000, but I would never say that it is MUCH better than the GS1000.

 

@stacker

 

Rate them accordingly:

 

PS1000

PS500

GS1000

RS1i

post #6923 of 9573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraguie View Post

Good luck!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacker45 View Post

 

Why are you wishing him good luck?

 

Why not? I'm a nice guy sometimes and hope he finds what he is purchasing to be good for himself. To be honest I do not know what PSK means or stands for?

 

And being not a nice guy; this is the Audeze LCD3 thread.


Edited by Saraguie - 1/8/13 at 1:36pm
post #6924 of 9573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraguie View Post

 

 

Why not? I'm a nice guy sometimes and hope he finds what he is purchasing to be good for himself. To be honest I do not know what PSK means or stands for?

 

And being not a nice guy; this is the Audeze LCD3 thread.

 

You're right, this is the Audeze LCD3 thread, and there i was commenting on ''rgs9200m's comment, and about Grados of all things, i'm sorry and i promise it won't happend again. 

 

Now, since i'm not a Grado fanboy, i'm able to keep an open mind and recognize that other brands can produce very good sounding headphones, wich, in a way, is what brought me to this thread, since i have a pair of Grados GS1000 collecting dust ever since i've bought my PS1000s, so i'm thinking of selling them, and maybe get LCD2/3, and since they're pretty expensive headphones, i'm trying to get as much information as possible before making a move. 


Edited by stacker45 - 1/8/13 at 5:32pm
post #6925 of 9573
Quote:
Originally Posted by stacker45 View Post

 

You're right, this is the Audeze LCD3 thread, and there i was commenting on ''rgs9200m's comment, and about Grados of all things, i'm sorry and i promise it won't happend again. 

 

Now, since i'm not a Grado fanboy, i'm able to keep an open mind and recognize that other brands can produce very good sounding headphones, wich, in a way, is what brought me to this thread, since i have a pair of Grados GS1000 collecting dust ever since i've bought my PS1000s, so i'm thinking of selling them, and maybe get LCD2/3, and since they're pretty expensive headphones, i'm trying to get as much information as possible before making a move. 

 

I went from the PS500  to the PS1000 to the LCD-3.  At one point I owned the PS1000s and LCD-3s at the same time and did some direct comparisons with my Burson Conductor.  I preferred the LCD-3s in almost every way except for maybe comfort until the front of the earpads of the LCD-3 got more broken in.

 

I won't pretend to know what I'm talking about as far as describing the two, I just know once I got my LCD-3s I never used my PS1000s unless I was comparing the two and winded up selling them.

post #6926 of 9573

your preferring the LCD-3 over the PS1000 could be as much about your own tastes as anything else

if I had the money ... I might have kept both ... they would likely complement each-other nicely

My LCD-3 and RSi both get head time

post #6927 of 9573
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1122 View Post

 

I went from the PS500  to the PS1000 to the LCD-3.  At one point I owned the PS1000s and LCD-3s at the same time and did some direct comparisons with my Burson Conductor.  I preferred the LCD-3s in almost every way except for maybe comfort until the front of the earpads of the LCD-3 got more broken in.

 

I won't pretend to know what I'm talking about as far as describing the two, I just know once I got my LCD-3s I never used my PS1000s unless I was comparing the two and winded up selling them.

 

I did listen to the LCD3 at last year's Montréal Hi-Fi show, but not knowing they were going to be there, i hadn't brought my PS1000s and familiar CDs to compare them, so i'm hoping that they'll have the LCD3s back at this year show in March, so i can have a good listen.

 

And who knows, i might end up selling both my GS and PS1000, i just hope my Musical Fidelity X-CAN V2 would have enough juice to feed the LCD3.

post #6928 of 9573
Cross posting a bit from LCD-2 thread, looking for input on cables.

Any suggestions for an affordable, light, flexible balanced cable? Silver preferred. I don't care about sound differences.
post #6929 of 9573

The cable it came with?

post #6930 of 9573
LCDs come with balanced cables?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › New Audeze LCD3