Hey guys, does anyone know if the LCD-3s will come with a new cable? or the same adz-6
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Hifiman HE-500 versus Sennheiser HD650 Last post on 9/18/13 at 11:08pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Headphone user living in England needs some 'decent' advice --Americans, please rise to... Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:05am in High-end Audio Forum
- [PLEASE vote] AUDEZ'E LCD-2 vs. Beyerdynamic T1 vs. Sennheiser HD 800 (vs. AUDEZ'E LCD-3) Last post on 8/23/14 at 6:21am in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD-2 rev 1 or HE-500/400 Last post on 10/24/12 at 12:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD800 or LCD2 - questions about long-term comfort and longevity Last post on 8/22/14 at 12:39am in High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: Yesterday
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
I've received Concero HP from Ressonsense Labs for writing review in russian, but I want to share my thoughts with Head-Fi. As usual, I'll be somewhat brief, as I'm not so good in English, but I...
I’d like to thank John Seaber and the folks at JDS Labs for the C5D loaner unit. Accessories The C5D ships with a 1.5 foot USB mini-B cable, a set of four rubber stick-on feet and an...
This is a review of the upcoming FiiO X1 digital audio player (DAP). Until my first experience with X5, a little over half a year ago, I used to refer to all dedicated audio players as "mp3"...
It's annoying because I didn't read the manual so I naturally fitted the SE215's wrong, and then looked at videos and found the right fit. The SE215 lack bass with the foam tips, so I put on the...
New Audeze LCD3 - Page 23
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #332 of 956010/15/11 at 8:38pm
Reminds me of the uber-hype when the AKG K701's came out...............
The more things change, the more they stay the same......post #333 of 956010/15/11 at 8:59pm
Everyone interested in some info on the LCD-3. Go the headphone.com. Jorge of Headroom has an video interview with Audeze and headphone Samuria also does a video review of it on headroom's blog of RMAF.post #334 of 956010/15/11 at 9:00pmQuote:
The cable is different than the LCD-2's if thats what your asking.post #335 of 956010/15/11 at 9:27pm
the thing that bugs me that they are sticking with the old LCD2 design , dont get me wrong i love the way LCD2 looks. but LCD3 looks wise = LCD2 .they did not even do some more R&D ( IMO ) on the design.
new drivers and 1000 hike, really ??
one can make lcd3 from LCD2 if he gets hold of the driver !
Edited by singh - 10/15/11 at 9:48pmpost #336 of 956010/15/11 at 9:43pmQuote:
Thanks, do you know if any details are out about the new cable yet? Like silver wiring maybe? Would help to partly justify the large increase in price.post #337 of 956010/15/11 at 9:54pmQuote:
Heres the link to the video to save time hunting for it via headphone.com: http://youtu.be/cp961hUkl9M
post #338 of 956010/15/11 at 10:00pmpost #339 of 956010/15/11 at 10:02pmpost #340 of 956010/15/11 at 10:06pmpost #341 of 956010/15/11 at 10:07pmpost #342 of 956010/15/11 at 10:11pmpost #343 of 956010/15/11 at 10:13pmI listened to them today with both the Cavalli Liquid Fire and the RedWineAudio Audeze edition. They were excellent with both. I also heard them with Tyll's crazy uber portable rig, and they sounded excellent there as well. Really looking forward to getting the chance to do the full review.post #344 of 956010/15/11 at 10:16pmpost #345 of 956010/15/11 at 10:44pm
- New Audeze LCD3
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 +... 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 5 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 6 minutes ago
- › [NEW] FiiO E11K Portable Amplifier Info/News Thread (Early... 7 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)