Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › New Audeze LCD3
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New Audeze LCD3 - Page 23

post #331 of 9445

Hey guys, does anyone know if the LCD-3s will come with a new cable? or the same adz-6

post #332 of 9445

Reminds me of the uber-hype when the AKG K701's came out...............

 

The more things change, the more they stay the same......

post #333 of 9445

Everyone interested in some info on the LCD-3.  Go the headphone.com.  Jorge of Headroom has an video interview with Audeze and headphone Samuria also does a video review of it on headroom's blog of RMAF.

 

 

post #334 of 9445
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyl1dyl View Post

Hey guys, does anyone know if the LCD-3s will come with a new cable? or the same adz-6


The cable is different than the LCD-2's if thats what your asking.

 

post #335 of 9445

the thing that bugs me that they are sticking with the old LCD2 design , dont get me wrong i love the way LCD2 looks. but LCD3 looks wise = LCD2 .they did not even do some more R&D ( IMO ) on the design.

 

new drivers and 1000 hike, really ??

 

one can make lcd3 from LCD2 if he gets hold of the driver !


Edited by singh - 10/15/11 at 9:48pm
post #336 of 9445
Quote:
Originally Posted by cifani090 View Post

The cable is different than the LCD-2's if thats what your asking.

 


Thanks, do you know if any details are out about the new cable yet? Like silver wiring maybe? Would help to partly justify the large increase in price.

 

post #337 of 9445
Quote:
Originally Posted by sling5s View Post

Everyone interested in some info on the LCD-3.  Go the headphone.com.  Jorge of Headroom has an video interview with Audeze and headphone Samuria also does a video review of it on headroom's blog of RMAF.

 

Heres the link to the video to save time hunting for it via headphone.com: http://youtu.be/cp961hUkl9M
 

 

post #338 of 9445

What about the interview with Audeze?  I couldn't find that anywhere.

post #339 of 9445
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythmdevils View Post

What about the interview with Audeze?  I couldn't find that anywhere.



Ditto... wild goose chase!

post #340 of 9445
same here, just had to put up with the headphone moron.. Oops, sorry, samurai !
post #341 of 9445

Here's some LCD-3 pics from RMAF.

 

330134_10150852439365507_729935506_20619550_1669657178_o.jpg

 

291189_10150854915145507_729935506_20633731_1310406847_o.jpg

 

331167_10150854916125507_729935506_20633737_1071551603_o.jpg

 

Pics courtesy of Mike B. More can be found here.


Edited by Windsor - 10/15/11 at 10:14pm
post #342 of 9445
That is the first picture I have seen that shows the leather to be brown, I really like they, they look great and i love the wood, especially with the brown leather.
post #343 of 9445
I listened to them today with both the Cavalli Liquid Fire and the RedWineAudio Audeze edition. They were excellent with both. I also heard them with Tyll's crazy uber portable rig, and they sounded excellent there as well. Really looking forward to getting the chance to do the full review.
post #344 of 9445

An iRiver iHP-120/140, epic!

post #345 of 9445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsor View Post

Here's some LCD-3 pics from RMAF.

 

330134_10150852439365507_729935506_20619550_1669657178_o.jpg

 

 

Pics courtesy of Mike B. More can be found here.



Very cool!  Love the brown actually....first time I noticed it.  Thanks for the pics.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: High-end Audio Forum
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Summit-Fi (High-End Audio) › High-end Audio Forum › New Audeze LCD3