Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ATH-W1000x Modded Re-cabled | Purrin's Mod | L3000 Pads Last post on 12/3/13 at 3:11pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- OFFICIAL Headphone Aesthetics Thread - The gorgeous and the hideously ugly! Last post on 4/7/15 at 6:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for college dorm Last post on 12/20/12 at 9:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help getting new headphones. =) Last post on 10/17/12 at 1:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- NEW: Audio-Technica ATH-ESW11LTD Last post on 12/17/16 at 7:51am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
So I got the chance to try out the Aune M1S, and to my Surprise it was way more than I had anticipated or expected. My first impressions was an absolute shock! This thing punches way above it...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be taking a look at the Paco, a compact, attractive, and smartly priced earphone in Fischer Audio's Totem series of products. Fischer Audio isn't new to the...
Overview I purchased these when they first came out during Black Friday in 2016, when they were on sale for $100 CAD. Until these I had mostly spent all of my money on IEMs since they're a lot...
INTRODUCTION Pioneer really surprised me with the new release of the DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones. I've recently tried out seven headphones that are considered high end and...
The nice thing about being last on the tour is that I have the benefit of completely broken in equipment. The new smell and feel is gone. Gone through many miles and air flights, and USPS trucks...
New Flagship from Audio-Technica: ATH-W3000ANV, 50th Anniversary Headphones - Page 9post #121 of 359711/17/11 at 4:59am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #122 of 359711/17/11 at 5:08amQuote:
Oh just plug them into your laptop and see if it's bass light or not lol..
P.S If I was the luggage checker at the aiport, you'll never see them again...post #123 of 359711/17/11 at 5:46ampost #124 of 359711/17/11 at 6:01ampost #125 of 359711/17/11 at 9:06ampost #126 of 359711/17/11 at 9:28amThread Starterpost #127 of 359711/17/11 at 11:21ampost #128 of 359711/17/11 at 11:56am
Looks like mine will be arriving next week, probably around Thanksgiving time.
I'll probably end up buying a flight case or briefcase and transplant the velvet lining into it. That's what my W100 use, and it works pretty well.post #129 of 359711/17/11 at 12:16pmQuote:
Oh believe me I wish I could have. I woke up this morning and they are just taunting me. I have a Meier Audio Stepdance portable amp with me, which would probably do fine, but I have no 1/4" - 1/8" adapter, and they do not come with one :(
So for now I can only look, so I will torture you all along with me...post #130 of 359711/17/11 at 12:36pm
Man, those look really nice. I might have to sacrifice a few nights on the couch for these. But I guess I will to continue to "try" to wait until the honeymoon period is over. But if initial impressions are consistent(unlike the lcd-3's) I might have to pull the trigger.post #131 of 359711/17/11 at 1:16pmpost #132 of 359711/17/11 at 1:21pmpost #133 of 359711/17/11 at 2:05pm
Can't wait to hear your impressions Skylab! Hopefully they sound as sexy as they look.
From your older posts I believe you and A-T headphones don't always get along, but I think you liked the W1000X.post #134 of 359711/17/11 at 2:09pm
Right - the W5000 and the original W1000 I found to be too bass light, but the W1000X I liked a LOT. So I am hoping this one has a little more bass weight like the 1000X did over the original 1000.
It's killing me that i cannot listen to them!post #135 of 359711/17/11 at 2:13pm
They look fantastic! I just recieved confirmation through my distributor that mine are confirmed and reserved from the european stock. The release here is actually after new year but he hinted that christmas might come early for some so I'm keeping my thumbs crossed :)
This thread is locked
- New Flagship from Audio-Technica: ATH-W3000ANV, 50th Anniversary Headphones
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 55 seconds ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 2 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 2 minutes ago
- › Thebit OPUS#2 Dap - out September/October 2016. 3 minutes ago
- › Custom Art's First Foray into Acrylic CIEMs: Ei.3 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 4 minutes ago
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEMs Review / Preview 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 8 minutes ago
- › accuracy is subjective 8 minutes ago
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Pioneer DJ HRM-6 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones by ILIRS CORNER
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by ngoshawk
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by ngoshawk
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by kevingzw
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by crabdog
- › PSB M4U 1 by JoshG1217
- › Cayin i5 by daduy
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear