Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ATH-W1000x Modded Re-cabled | Purrin's Mod | L3000 Pads Last post on 12/3/13 at 3:11pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- OFFICIAL Headphone Aesthetics Thread - The gorgeous and the hideously ugly! Last post on 4/7/15 at 6:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for college dorm Last post on 12/20/12 at 9:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help getting new headphones. =) Last post on 10/17/12 at 1:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- NEW: Audio-Technica ATH-ESW11LTD Last post on 7/8/16 at 5:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Welcome to my first review DanaCable Lazuli SH HP Cable versus Moon Audio Black Dragon HD800 HP Cable Preliminaries I tend to hear subtle...
Preamble: I have a set of around 30 – 40 tracks all in the FLAC from varying genres that I use as my test reference playlist. I try to cover as many genres and stick to recordings that have good...
At the time this review was written, the Earsonics S-EM9 was listed for sale on Musicteck’s online store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
HIFIMAN SuperMini review Oct 2016 INTRO Just some background on me with previous experience of daps and why I’ve arrived here at this point in time. ...In a Hi-Fi...
First of all, above any other factor, these are just SO COMFORTABLE!! There are very expensive headphones I used that sound really good but feel like someone is trying to crush my head. These have...
New Flagship from Audio-Technica: ATH-W3000ANV, 50th Anniversary Headphones - Page 9post #121 of 359711/17/11 at 4:59am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #122 of 359711/17/11 at 5:08amQuote:
Oh just plug them into your laptop and see if it's bass light or not lol..
P.S If I was the luggage checker at the aiport, you'll never see them again...post #123 of 359711/17/11 at 5:46ampost #124 of 359711/17/11 at 6:01ampost #125 of 359711/17/11 at 9:06ampost #126 of 359711/17/11 at 9:28amThread Starterpost #127 of 359711/17/11 at 11:21ampost #128 of 359711/17/11 at 11:56am
Looks like mine will be arriving next week, probably around Thanksgiving time.
I'll probably end up buying a flight case or briefcase and transplant the velvet lining into it. That's what my W100 use, and it works pretty well.post #129 of 359711/17/11 at 12:16pmQuote:
Oh believe me I wish I could have. I woke up this morning and they are just taunting me. I have a Meier Audio Stepdance portable amp with me, which would probably do fine, but I have no 1/4" - 1/8" adapter, and they do not come with one :(
So for now I can only look, so I will torture you all along with me...post #130 of 359711/17/11 at 12:36pm
Man, those look really nice. I might have to sacrifice a few nights on the couch for these. But I guess I will to continue to "try" to wait until the honeymoon period is over. But if initial impressions are consistent(unlike the lcd-3's) I might have to pull the trigger.post #131 of 359711/17/11 at 1:16pmpost #132 of 359711/17/11 at 1:21pmpost #133 of 359711/17/11 at 2:05pm
Can't wait to hear your impressions Skylab! Hopefully they sound as sexy as they look.
From your older posts I believe you and A-T headphones don't always get along, but I think you liked the W1000X.post #134 of 359711/17/11 at 2:09pm
Right - the W5000 and the original W1000 I found to be too bass light, but the W1000X I liked a LOT. So I am hoping this one has a little more bass weight like the 1000X did over the original 1000.
It's killing me that i cannot listen to them!post #135 of 359711/17/11 at 2:13pm
They look fantastic! I just recieved confirmation through my distributor that mine are confirmed and reserved from the european stock. The release here is actually after new year but he hinted that christmas might come early for some so I'm keeping my thumbs crossed :)
This thread is locked
- New Flagship from Audio-Technica: ATH-W3000ANV, 50th Anniversary Headphones
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 56 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 Certificate for Frequency Response Arrived 57 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 1 minute ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE Pro Reference Remastered! (UERR) 1 minute ago
- › Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 3 minutes ago
- › Bowers&Wilkins new flagship the P9! 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 5 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Colorfly C3 Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Danacable Lazuli SH for Sennheiser HD800 / 800S by FLTWS
- › PSB M4U 4 by Krisman
- › Earsonics - S-EM9 in-ear Earphones by Hisoundfi
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by FortisFlyer75
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by Peter Zhang
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by Headzone
- › SIMGOT EN700 In Ear Dynamic Earphone 24Ω Original ... by bhazard
- › Sony MDR-CD2000 CD Series Headphones by leroik
- › iFi Pro iCAN by ostewart
- › Sennheiser HD 590 Headphones by aafanatic
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...