Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ATH-W1000x Modded Re-cabled | Purrin's Mod | L3000 Pads Last post on 12/3/13 at 3:11pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Headphones for college dorm Last post on 12/20/12 at 9:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help getting new headphones. =) Last post on 10/17/12 at 1:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- NEW: Audio-Technica ATH-ESW11LTD Last post on Today at 9:22 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for very good audiophile CLOSED "non leaking" headphone Last post on 5/14/14 at 2:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I remember browsing the ebay like many of you guys do to see what is out there in portable amplifier land and this one caught my attention because for one it looked very nice and second it...
Intro The HE-400i is the latest headphone from Hifiman. It was released recently as a replacement for the popular HE-400. This write-up will give my initial impressions of the HE-400i as well as...
There's not much that haven't been said about this amazing universal IEM so I'll try not to repeat. I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for his strong recommendation and for...
This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened...
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
New Flagship from Audio-Technica: ATH-W3000ANV, 50th Anniversary Headphones - Page 9post #121 of 359711/17/11 at 4:59am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #122 of 359711/17/11 at 5:08amQuote:
Oh just plug them into your laptop and see if it's bass light or not lol..
P.S If I was the luggage checker at the aiport, you'll never see them again...post #123 of 359711/17/11 at 5:46ampost #124 of 359711/17/11 at 6:01ampost #125 of 359711/17/11 at 9:06ampost #126 of 359711/17/11 at 9:28amThread Starterpost #127 of 359711/17/11 at 11:21ampost #128 of 359711/17/11 at 11:56am
Looks like mine will be arriving next week, probably around Thanksgiving time.
I'll probably end up buying a flight case or briefcase and transplant the velvet lining into it. That's what my W100 use, and it works pretty well.post #129 of 359711/17/11 at 12:16pmQuote:
Oh believe me I wish I could have. I woke up this morning and they are just taunting me. I have a Meier Audio Stepdance portable amp with me, which would probably do fine, but I have no 1/4" - 1/8" adapter, and they do not come with one :(
So for now I can only look, so I will torture you all along with me...post #130 of 359711/17/11 at 12:36pm
Man, those look really nice. I might have to sacrifice a few nights on the couch for these. But I guess I will to continue to "try" to wait until the honeymoon period is over. But if initial impressions are consistent(unlike the lcd-3's) I might have to pull the trigger.post #131 of 359711/17/11 at 1:16pmpost #132 of 359711/17/11 at 1:21pmpost #133 of 359711/17/11 at 2:05pm
Can't wait to hear your impressions Skylab! Hopefully they sound as sexy as they look.
From your older posts I believe you and A-T headphones don't always get along, but I think you liked the W1000X.post #134 of 359711/17/11 at 2:09pm
Right - the W5000 and the original W1000 I found to be too bass light, but the W1000X I liked a LOT. So I am hoping this one has a little more bass weight like the 1000X did over the original 1000.
It's killing me that i cannot listen to them!post #135 of 359711/17/11 at 2:13pm
They look fantastic! I just recieved confirmation through my distributor that mine are confirmed and reserved from the european stock. The release here is actually after new year but he hinted that christmas might come early for some so I'm keeping my thumbs crossed :)
This thread is locked
- New Flagship from Audio-Technica: ATH-W3000ANV, 50th Anniversary Headphones
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 11 seconds ago
- › Melbourne Head-Fi meet in second half of 2014 36 seconds ago
- › FS: Aurisonics ASG-2 [AUS] 51 seconds ago
- › Takstar HI 2050 Open headphones any good? Looking below $100 1 minute ago
- › S5 Review by EricP 2 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 320 IEMs compared (Xiaomi Piston 2 added... 2 minutes ago
- › Paradox Slants as EndGame HP over everything else 3 minutes ago
- › Stax Interview and Factory tour 12/12/12 3 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 8 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Dsnuts
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by canuckavelli
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)