Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- ATH-W1000x Modded Re-cabled | Purrin's Mod | L3000 Pads Last post on 12/3/13 at 3:11pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- OFFICIAL Headphone Aesthetics Thread - The gorgeous and the hideously ugly! Last post on 4/7/15 at 6:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for college dorm Last post on 12/20/12 at 9:11am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help getting new headphones. =) Last post on 10/17/12 at 1:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- NEW: Audio-Technica ATH-ESW11LTD Last post on 3/15/16 at 7:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
DUNU TITAN 5 Quick Review Thanks to DUNU for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/806906/dunu-titan-5-review-by-mark2410 Brief: DUNU have triplets. Price: £95 or...
For larger (1200 x 800) images, click any pictureINTRODUCTION A lot of you will see the style and information with this review as being pretty similar to the one I did on the AM2. And the reality...
Brainwavz IntroABOUT USBrainwavz provides high-end earphones specifically designed for high-quality sound and tailor-made to provide the user with a solution that can be used across a wide range of...
Sound Blaster X G5 The Gaming device with everything* we asked for A Little Context The G5 is part of Creative's "Blaster X" gamer focused line, cued after the name of the X7. I loved the...
Intro TL;DR: The Brainwavz XF200 is, in and of itself, an excellent sports IEM that will go the extra mile with you and then some. Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora...
New Flagship from Audio-Technica: ATH-W3000ANV, 50th Anniversary Headphones - Page 9post #121 of 359711/17/11 at 4:59am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #122 of 359711/17/11 at 5:08amQuote:
Oh just plug them into your laptop and see if it's bass light or not lol..
P.S If I was the luggage checker at the aiport, you'll never see them again...post #123 of 359711/17/11 at 5:46ampost #124 of 359711/17/11 at 6:01ampost #125 of 359711/17/11 at 9:06ampost #126 of 359711/17/11 at 9:28amThread Starterpost #127 of 359711/17/11 at 11:21ampost #128 of 359711/17/11 at 11:56am
Looks like mine will be arriving next week, probably around Thanksgiving time.
I'll probably end up buying a flight case or briefcase and transplant the velvet lining into it. That's what my W100 use, and it works pretty well.post #129 of 359711/17/11 at 12:16pmQuote:
Oh believe me I wish I could have. I woke up this morning and they are just taunting me. I have a Meier Audio Stepdance portable amp with me, which would probably do fine, but I have no 1/4" - 1/8" adapter, and they do not come with one :(
So for now I can only look, so I will torture you all along with me...post #130 of 359711/17/11 at 12:36pm
Man, those look really nice. I might have to sacrifice a few nights on the couch for these. But I guess I will to continue to "try" to wait until the honeymoon period is over. But if initial impressions are consistent(unlike the lcd-3's) I might have to pull the trigger.post #131 of 359711/17/11 at 1:16pmpost #132 of 359711/17/11 at 1:21pmpost #133 of 359711/17/11 at 2:05pm
Can't wait to hear your impressions Skylab! Hopefully they sound as sexy as they look.
From your older posts I believe you and A-T headphones don't always get along, but I think you liked the W1000X.post #134 of 359711/17/11 at 2:09pm
Right - the W5000 and the original W1000 I found to be too bass light, but the W1000X I liked a LOT. So I am hoping this one has a little more bass weight like the 1000X did over the original 1000.
It's killing me that i cannot listen to them!post #135 of 359711/17/11 at 2:13pm
They look fantastic! I just recieved confirmation through my distributor that mine are confirmed and reserved from the european stock. The release here is actually after new year but he hinted that christmas might come early for some so I'm keeping my thumbs crossed :)
This thread is locked
- New Flagship from Audio-Technica: ATH-W3000ANV, 50th Anniversary Headphones
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Best sub-30$ CHINESE brands EARPHONES thread- Hidden Gems, Personal... 22 seconds ago
- › New to Audio 28 seconds ago
- › Bass crackling if not equalized... why? 1 minute ago
- › 2016 Tokyo Spring Fujiya Avic Headphone Festival Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Show Newport Beach Over 88800 attended last year. Headphonium... 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 5 by mark2410
- › FiiO AM5 - High Power Amplifier Module for X7 by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Truss - The All Metal Under Desk Dual Headphone Hanger... by Wokei
- › Creative Labs Sound BlasterX G5 by Evshrug
- › Brainwavz XFIT XF-200 In-Ear Sport Earbuds Noise Isolating... by thatBeatsguy
- › SONY MDRZX330BT/B Sony MDR ZX330BT - Headset - on-ear - wireless -... by Army-Firedawg
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by grizzlybeast
- › Schiit Gungnir by Aornic
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by meringo
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Aerosphere
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse