Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- [Impression] JDS Labs C421 (OPA2227 vs. AD8620) featuring cmoyBB, O2, T5 and UHA-4. Last post on 5/9/13 at 5:32am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Sennheiser HD25-1 II Last post on 8/22/12 at 12:32pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Need a good portable amp for my HD 650's Last post on 7/26/12 at 9:28pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable amp for HD 650 Last post on 7/14/12 at 6:21pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Portable amp for AKG 701 Quincy Adams: Last post on 6/15/12 at 12:04pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Edited on 11/14/12
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
Very nice amp for mid-fiers to entry high-fiers. The sound quality and specs are very good for the price. Works very well with Jazz and Classical music in particular (not that rock and...
My pair was a supposed demo model from one of Hifiman's retailers. They came in mint condition, which is lucky for me. I'm not using a balanced cable yet, but I already feel it's a good upgrade...
The JVC HA M750's were my first "real" pair of headphones. Previously, I had just used iPod headphones and cheap 10 dollar headphones from my local grocery store. As such, I was very impressed by...
Introduction The ASG-2 is Aurisonics' second (official) foray into the world of iems. The guys over at Aurisonics cater primarily to the music professional crowd, and their products are...
- Headphone Impedance
JDSLabs C421 Preorder is live... - Page 46
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
At least if you order the faceplates you get custom engraving.
Nope, don't mind at all...nice rig!
Hey out of curiosity, what LOD is that? It looks nice!!
Its DIY Lod i bought from one of the head fier, but to my ears fiio LOD sounds better than that~
My second C421 AD2227 is for sale. Has had almost no use. If someone's interested... :-)
Edited by miow - 12/20/12 at 9:31am
I used to get a bit of interference with mine (I also get interference with my Leckerton and the new Magni amp from Schiit...).
I'm not sure if the new updates help with this or not (probably not...)
The Asgard or Lyr by any chance a worthwhile upgrade?
Edited by Bananaheadlin - 1/29/13 at 9:26pm
less sound stage :[, ewww
So how does it compare against the c421 then?
- JDSLabs C421 Preorder is live...
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Redirecting Audio Source just now
- › The HeadAmp GS-X Thread 9 seconds ago
- › Closed Headphones below $200 57 seconds ago
- › WTB : STAX SRM-T2 2 minutes ago
- › Unique Melody Merlin Appreciation Thread (All review and impression... 2 minutes ago
- › Review: Philips Fidelio L1 [Updated 5/14] 3 minutes ago
- › Need help buying first pair of Headphones or IEM for almost all... 5 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Monster Audio HiFi-ET MA9 - The SLR DAP 5 minutes ago
- › Bottlehead Crack Amp , w/Speedball Upgrade 6 minutes ago
- › A couple questions about Beyerdynamics 7 minutes ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by a_recording
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe