i have tried putting both the amp and touch into it, but it slides... don't know how those velcro are suppose to be strapped... it's confusing.!!! :/
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- It seems Ipod Classic really can't handle my EX1000. Last post on 11/3/12 at 4:57pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Please help: quiet headphones for travel by bike and train Last post on 4/18/13 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- AKG K240 too quiet? Do I need an amp? A sound card? Last post on 6/26/13 at 4:08am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ibasso DX100 or Fostex HP-P1 with iPod classic 160gb Last post on 6/22/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Source Gear
- Amp for Edition 8's Last post on 6/18/12 at 1:30pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 7/6/14
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
how does the HP-P1 case work?!??!post #1 of 1310/12/11 at 9:43amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 1310/12/11 at 7:19pmpost #3 of 1310/12/11 at 7:26pmQuote:
Know the answer to this question and you will have unlocked the mysteries of the universe. What a POS. Because I usually carry mine inside an InCase bag, I just "rubber-band" it since the "iPod" compartment is pretty plush (almost faux fur-like). If I am tossing it in a backpack it goes rubber-banded into a small Tamrac camera bag -- really well padded, just the right size and room in a small front compartment for IEM's.
Edited by Il Mostro - 10/12/11 at 7:30pmpost #4 of 1310/12/11 at 8:28pmThread Starterpost #5 of 1310/12/11 at 8:29pmThread Starter
do show pics please? :D
Quote:Originally Posted by Il Mostro
Know the answer to this question and you will have unlocked the mysteries of the universe. What a POS. Because I usually carry mine inside an InCase bag, I just "rubber-band" it since the "iPod" compartment is pretty plush (almost faux fur-like). If I am tossing it in a backpack it goes rubber-banded into a small Tamrac camera bag -- really well padded, just the right size and room in a small front compartment for IEM's.post #6 of 1310/13/11 at 6:11pm
Go to Home Depot and get some of those little feet that they stick on chair or table leg so they don't scratch the floor, stick them on the HP-P1 matched to the corners of the iPhone, then find an elastic band to keep them together. The "feet" won't actually help sticking but they'd help prevent scratching. Otherwise, I'd get a small camera bag designed for high-performance compacts and micro4/3, and put the HP-P1 and iPhone into separate (velvet) pouches to prevent scratching on each other.post #7 of 1311/26/11 at 12:33am
Better yet go to Moon Audio and get four of their bands put two around the HP-P1 and if you have the iPod Touch, two more around the both the iPod Touch and HP-P1 as I do. Very small setup but very nice and the bands do what the feet would do for you.post #8 of 132/18/12 at 3:39pmpost #9 of 132/22/12 at 6:57pm
So what are Fostex HP-P1 owners using as a case for their rigs?
Personally,I've completely given up with the original Fostex case as It's just too frustrating and am desperately seeking other options.
Sadly none of the other cases I have filling up storage space fit particularly well.
I use the HP-P1 rubber banded to an iPod Classic in a Yotank billet case.
Dimensions are 5.25" X 2" X 3"
What are you other HP-P1 owners using?post #10 of 132/25/12 at 7:38ampost #11 of 132/25/12 at 7:47ampost #12 of 132/25/12 at 8:22ampost #13 of 133/3/12 at 5:04pm
http://www.billingham.co.uk/acatalog/AVEAs.html, when I get my HP-P1, I will use this, should fit my iPod 7th gen. Classic>HP>TTVJ? I will have find out if it has good synergy, will be getting the TTVJ next week sometime, and will have to save up for the HP-P1, I have to stop reading these threads! yea, right, NOT! lol,
- how does the HP-P1 case work?!??!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › 800$ budget, need headphones and amp. I think this should be easy... 18 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 44 seconds ago
- › Is this normal for an He-500? 2 minutes ago
- › Need Help in choosing the right on ear portable headphone 2 minutes ago
- › Nordost Heimdall headphone cable 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT880 Pro & DT990 Pro (Comparison w/ pictures!) 4 minutes ago
- › Good sleeping in ear headphones? 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › Mobile version 7 minutes ago
- › DT990 Premium 250 Ohm -OR- Senn U 320 headset for the wife? 8 minutes ago
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)