i have tried putting both the amp and touch into it, but it slides... don't know how those velcro are suppose to be strapped... it's confusing.!!! :/
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- It seems Ipod Classic really can't handle my EX1000. Last post on 11/3/12 at 4:57pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Please help: quiet headphones for travel by bike and train Last post on 4/18/13 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- AKG K240 too quiet? Do I need an amp? A sound card? Last post on 6/26/13 at 4:08am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ibasso DX100 or Fostex HP-P1 with iPod classic 160gb Last post on 6/22/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Source Gear
- Amp for Edition 8's Last post on 6/18/12 at 1:30pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Heard these with Chord Hugo and boy oh boy was I unimpressed... These are not worth anywhere their price point where their sound is concerned. Decently comfortable though. (The sound signature...
I decided to write a short review after buying the second pair today. The first pair was damaged by a clumsy flight attendant and her heavy trolley... Although I was super happy with the E700M...
I thought about getting DFs as a present after passing driver's exams. Read those very few reviews online, which were generally a mixed back of helpfulness. Then I took the bullet and said, yes why...
I have a pair of EarTech Music Quads that I felt were worthy of a better cable. In particular I was hoping an aftermarket, high end cable would bring some missing "air" and resolution, more...
Hi, I'm new to this head-fi community and this would be my first headphone review here at head-fi. Other headphones I've owned and listened to so far would be the Sennheiser hd239, px100, rha...
how does the HP-P1 case work?!??!post #1 of 1310/12/11 at 9:43amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 1310/12/11 at 7:19pmpost #3 of 1310/12/11 at 7:26pmQuote:
Know the answer to this question and you will have unlocked the mysteries of the universe. What a POS. Because I usually carry mine inside an InCase bag, I just "rubber-band" it since the "iPod" compartment is pretty plush (almost faux fur-like). If I am tossing it in a backpack it goes rubber-banded into a small Tamrac camera bag -- really well padded, just the right size and room in a small front compartment for IEM's.
Edited by Il Mostro - 10/12/11 at 7:30pmpost #4 of 1310/12/11 at 8:28pmThread Starterpost #5 of 1310/12/11 at 8:29pmThread Starter
do show pics please? :D
Quote:Originally Posted by Il Mostro
Know the answer to this question and you will have unlocked the mysteries of the universe. What a POS. Because I usually carry mine inside an InCase bag, I just "rubber-band" it since the "iPod" compartment is pretty plush (almost faux fur-like). If I am tossing it in a backpack it goes rubber-banded into a small Tamrac camera bag -- really well padded, just the right size and room in a small front compartment for IEM's.post #6 of 1310/13/11 at 6:11pm
Go to Home Depot and get some of those little feet that they stick on chair or table leg so they don't scratch the floor, stick them on the HP-P1 matched to the corners of the iPhone, then find an elastic band to keep them together. The "feet" won't actually help sticking but they'd help prevent scratching. Otherwise, I'd get a small camera bag designed for high-performance compacts and micro4/3, and put the HP-P1 and iPhone into separate (velvet) pouches to prevent scratching on each other.post #7 of 1311/26/11 at 12:33am
Better yet go to Moon Audio and get four of their bands put two around the HP-P1 and if you have the iPod Touch, two more around the both the iPod Touch and HP-P1 as I do. Very small setup but very nice and the bands do what the feet would do for you.post #8 of 132/18/12 at 3:39pmpost #9 of 132/22/12 at 6:57pm
So what are Fostex HP-P1 owners using as a case for their rigs?
Personally,I've completely given up with the original Fostex case as It's just too frustrating and am desperately seeking other options.
Sadly none of the other cases I have filling up storage space fit particularly well.
I use the HP-P1 rubber banded to an iPod Classic in a Yotank billet case.
Dimensions are 5.25" X 2" X 3"
What are you other HP-P1 owners using?post #10 of 132/25/12 at 7:38ampost #11 of 132/25/12 at 7:47ampost #12 of 132/25/12 at 8:22ampost #13 of 133/3/12 at 5:04pm
http://www.billingham.co.uk/acatalog/AVEAs.html, when I get my HP-P1, I will use this, should fit my iPod 7th gen. Classic>HP>TTVJ? I will have find out if it has good synergy, will be getting the TTVJ next week sometime, and will have to save up for the HP-P1, I have to stop reading these threads! yea, right, NOT! lol,
- how does the HP-P1 case work?!??!
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Introduction, Advices and Help 2 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Gustard X20 DAC 2 minutes ago
- › COMING SOON: Cayin N3 Hi-Res DAP with AKM4490 DAC, apt-X Bluetooth,... 3 minutes ago
- › Advice Wanted: Amp For Beyerdynamic T1 3 minutes ago
- › DNA Stellaris 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 4 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 5 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by GirgleMirt
- › Onkyo E700M In-ear headphones Black with microphone by doraymon
- › K240 DF by asymcon
- › TWag V4 Litz ciem replacement cable by tex thai
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by Varun Shankar
- › Panasonic RP-HT460E-K by PETEBULL
- › SoundPEATS Wireless Earbuds, True Wireless Stereo Bluetooth 4.2... by B9Scrambler
- › Soundmagic E10BT by msturg29
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by msturg29
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones by msturg29
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear