i have tried putting both the amp and touch into it, but it slides... don't know how those velcro are suppose to be strapped... it's confusing.!!! :/
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- It seems Ipod Classic really can't handle my EX1000. Last post on 11/3/12 at 4:57pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Please help: quiet headphones for travel by bike and train Last post on 4/18/13 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- AKG K240 too quiet? Do I need an amp? A sound card? Last post on 6/17/13 at 6:45pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ibasso DX100 or Fostex HP-P1 with iPod classic 160gb Last post on 6/22/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Source Gear
- Amp for Edition 8's Last post on 6/18/12 at 1:30pm in Portable Headphone Amps
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)
Edited on 12/28/12
- Diy Beginners GuideEdited on 11/14/12
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
The VSD1 is the latest in a rather long line of budget in ear monitors including the VC02, GR99, GR02 and others that promises high quality sound for around $50 or so. While I haven’t had...
I tried a few Grado's —didn't like the Grado house sound—, a few Senn's —HD650 left a good impression—, a few lower-end AT's —I thought the AD700 were impressive for the price— and after reading...
In my recent quest for a new set of cans, I took a slight detour into the land of flashy prosumer headphones, in the form of the HK CL. The only reason I tried a pair was the price: half off,...
The Creative Aurvana Live! solved a major problem for me—how to listen to good audio while walking the dog at night. I live near a commercial and bar district in Center City, Philadelphia and I'm...
Okay..well this is my first review..if you may call it so..hence any,,amatuerish mistakes be forgiven..here we go.. So i saved some money(i'm always short of it) for the Vsonic gr02 be..after...
how does the HP-P1 case work?!??!post #1 of 1310/12/11 at 9:43amThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 1310/12/11 at 7:19pmpost #3 of 1310/12/11 at 7:26pmQuote:
Know the answer to this question and you will have unlocked the mysteries of the universe. What a POS. Because I usually carry mine inside an InCase bag, I just "rubber-band" it since the "iPod" compartment is pretty plush (almost faux fur-like). If I am tossing it in a backpack it goes rubber-banded into a small Tamrac camera bag -- really well padded, just the right size and room in a small front compartment for IEM's.
Edited by Il Mostro - 10/12/11 at 7:30pmpost #4 of 1310/12/11 at 8:28pmThread Starterpost #5 of 1310/12/11 at 8:29pmThread Starter
do show pics please? :D
Quote:Originally Posted by Il Mostro
Know the answer to this question and you will have unlocked the mysteries of the universe. What a POS. Because I usually carry mine inside an InCase bag, I just "rubber-band" it since the "iPod" compartment is pretty plush (almost faux fur-like). If I am tossing it in a backpack it goes rubber-banded into a small Tamrac camera bag -- really well padded, just the right size and room in a small front compartment for IEM's.post #6 of 1310/13/11 at 6:11pm
Go to Home Depot and get some of those little feet that they stick on chair or table leg so they don't scratch the floor, stick them on the HP-P1 matched to the corners of the iPhone, then find an elastic band to keep them together. The "feet" won't actually help sticking but they'd help prevent scratching. Otherwise, I'd get a small camera bag designed for high-performance compacts and micro4/3, and put the HP-P1 and iPhone into separate (velvet) pouches to prevent scratching on each other.post #7 of 1311/26/11 at 12:33am
Better yet go to Moon Audio and get four of their bands put two around the HP-P1 and if you have the iPod Touch, two more around the both the iPod Touch and HP-P1 as I do. Very small setup but very nice and the bands do what the feet would do for you.post #8 of 132/18/12 at 3:39pmpost #9 of 132/22/12 at 6:57pm
So what are Fostex HP-P1 owners using as a case for their rigs?
Personally,I've completely given up with the original Fostex case as It's just too frustrating and am desperately seeking other options.
Sadly none of the other cases I have filling up storage space fit particularly well.
I use the HP-P1 rubber banded to an iPod Classic in a Yotank billet case.
Dimensions are 5.25" X 2" X 3"
What are you other HP-P1 owners using?post #10 of 132/25/12 at 7:38ampost #11 of 132/25/12 at 7:47ampost #12 of 132/25/12 at 8:22ampost #13 of 133/3/12 at 5:04pm
http://www.billingham.co.uk/acatalog/AVEAs.html, when I get my HP-P1, I will use this, should fit my iPod 7th gen. Classic>HP>TTVJ? I will have find out if it has good synergy, will be getting the TTVJ next week sometime, and will have to save up for the HP-P1, I have to stop reading these threads! yea, right, NOT! lol,
- how does the HP-P1 case work?!??!
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Why does all my IEMs die? 3 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Philips Fidelio S2. Shockingly amazing... 22 seconds ago
- › post your grado mods.... 1 minute ago
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 + bass port (like new) 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HDVD800 Headphone Amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › ASUS Xonar DG crackling sound 2 minutes ago
- › Ocharaku Flat4-Kuro (玄) appreciation thread 3 minutes ago
- › Heir Audio - The Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 5 minutes ago
- › VSONIC VSD1 by TheGame21x
- › Audio Technica W5000 by the wizard of oz
- › Harmon Kardon Classic On-Ear Headphones by imagic
- › Creative Aurvana Live! Headphones by imagic
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by Aakash
- › Hisoundaudio Wooduo 2 by iern
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by jensy
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by dietcoke2am
- › Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Sigma USB Gaming Headset by imagic
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by David Chavez
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe