i have tried putting both the amp and touch into it, but it slides... don't know how those velcro are suppose to be strapped... it's confusing.!!! :/
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- It seems Ipod Classic really can't handle my EX1000. Last post on 11/3/12 at 4:57pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Please help: quiet headphones for travel by bike and train Last post on 4/18/13 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- AKG K240 too quiet? Do I need an amp? A sound card? Last post on 6/26/13 at 4:08am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ibasso DX100 or Fostex HP-P1 with iPod classic 160gb Last post on 6/22/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Source Gear
- Amp for Edition 8's Last post on 6/18/12 at 1:30pm in Portable Headphone Amps
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable Devices)Last edited: 12/28/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Thanks to slwiser, Spidermeng and Woody469 for some of the pictures used in this video.
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
below is a review of of the v-moda xs! check out my channel(like and subscribe) recently uploaded a review and comparison with the v-moda m100s
I've read a lot of diverging comments about these headphones and I think there is a problem. These are non-powered studio monitor headphones. They are not meant to have perfect sound quality, and...
Remember: "Stay away from Razer". Razer headphones are just meant to be "fun" for a certain amount of time. After a few weeks they either break or become really uncomfortable. The sound is overall...
how does the HP-P1 case work?!??!post #1 of 1310/12/11 at 9:43amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 1310/12/11 at 7:19pmpost #3 of 1310/12/11 at 7:26pmQuote:
Know the answer to this question and you will have unlocked the mysteries of the universe. What a POS. Because I usually carry mine inside an InCase bag, I just "rubber-band" it since the "iPod" compartment is pretty plush (almost faux fur-like). If I am tossing it in a backpack it goes rubber-banded into a small Tamrac camera bag -- really well padded, just the right size and room in a small front compartment for IEM's.
Edited by Il Mostro - 10/12/11 at 7:30pmpost #4 of 1310/12/11 at 8:28pmThread Starterpost #5 of 1310/12/11 at 8:29pmThread Starter
do show pics please? :D
Quote:Originally Posted by Il Mostro
Know the answer to this question and you will have unlocked the mysteries of the universe. What a POS. Because I usually carry mine inside an InCase bag, I just "rubber-band" it since the "iPod" compartment is pretty plush (almost faux fur-like). If I am tossing it in a backpack it goes rubber-banded into a small Tamrac camera bag -- really well padded, just the right size and room in a small front compartment for IEM's.post #6 of 1310/13/11 at 6:11pm
Go to Home Depot and get some of those little feet that they stick on chair or table leg so they don't scratch the floor, stick them on the HP-P1 matched to the corners of the iPhone, then find an elastic band to keep them together. The "feet" won't actually help sticking but they'd help prevent scratching. Otherwise, I'd get a small camera bag designed for high-performance compacts and micro4/3, and put the HP-P1 and iPhone into separate (velvet) pouches to prevent scratching on each other.post #7 of 1311/26/11 at 12:33am
Better yet go to Moon Audio and get four of their bands put two around the HP-P1 and if you have the iPod Touch, two more around the both the iPod Touch and HP-P1 as I do. Very small setup but very nice and the bands do what the feet would do for you.post #8 of 132/18/12 at 3:39pmpost #9 of 132/22/12 at 6:57pm
So what are Fostex HP-P1 owners using as a case for their rigs?
Personally,I've completely given up with the original Fostex case as It's just too frustrating and am desperately seeking other options.
Sadly none of the other cases I have filling up storage space fit particularly well.
I use the HP-P1 rubber banded to an iPod Classic in a Yotank billet case.
Dimensions are 5.25" X 2" X 3"
What are you other HP-P1 owners using?post #10 of 132/25/12 at 7:38ampost #11 of 132/25/12 at 7:47ampost #12 of 132/25/12 at 8:22ampost #13 of 133/3/12 at 5:04pm
http://www.billingham.co.uk/acatalog/AVEAs.html, when I get my HP-P1, I will use this, should fit my iPod 7th gen. Classic>HP>TTVJ? I will have find out if it has good synergy, will be getting the TTVJ next week sometime, and will have to save up for the HP-P1, I have to stop reading these threads! yea, right, NOT! lol,
- how does the HP-P1 case work?!??!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
- › Misleading recommendations on HE-400? 21 seconds ago
- › Yulong's new DA8 35 seconds ago
- › = HIFIMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread (pre-orders up!) = 1 minute ago
- › Currently using AKG K702 anniversaries, what would be a good upgrade? 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 3 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 4 minutes ago
- › Headphone, Dac, and Amp Recommendation for Rock, Metal, and Blues 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 6 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 6 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 10 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob