i have tried putting both the amp and touch into it, but it slides... don't know how those velcro are suppose to be strapped... it's confusing.!!! :/
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- It seems Ipod Classic really can't handle my EX1000. Last post on 11/3/12 at 4:57pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Please help: quiet headphones for travel by bike and train Last post on 4/18/13 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- AKG K240 too quiet? Do I need an amp? A sound card? Last post on 6/26/13 at 4:08am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ibasso DX100 or Fostex HP-P1 with iPod classic 160gb Last post on 6/22/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Source Gear
- Amp for Edition 8's Last post on 6/18/12 at 1:30pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 1/22/15
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
Intro/Setup The full-size closed under $200 category is a very popular one among pro’s and casual listeners alike. The most similar competitor to this I own is the Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro...
Fantastic sound quality! Very clean, detailed and balanced sound. Really strong power for high impedance headphones. Best buy until US 250,00.. It can drive easily my AKG K702 (famous for being...
Great sound, strong bass, great construct quality, very confortable, warm sound. This is a real overall headphone. Everything will sound good on it (not a real reference headphone). Fantastic for...
Great sound, great tone, very well balanced, very clean, great bass (not lacking), detailed sound. Everything sounds great on the SENNHEISER HD 598.
Fantastic Reference Headphones, fantastic sound clarity and definition. The soundstage is the best! Incredible detailed sound and instruments separation. Not for everyone. This is a very honest...
how does the HP-P1 case work?!??!post #1 of 1310/12/11 at 9:43amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 1310/12/11 at 7:19pmpost #3 of 1310/12/11 at 7:26pmQuote:
Know the answer to this question and you will have unlocked the mysteries of the universe. What a POS. Because I usually carry mine inside an InCase bag, I just "rubber-band" it since the "iPod" compartment is pretty plush (almost faux fur-like). If I am tossing it in a backpack it goes rubber-banded into a small Tamrac camera bag -- really well padded, just the right size and room in a small front compartment for IEM's.
Edited by Il Mostro - 10/12/11 at 7:30pmpost #4 of 1310/12/11 at 8:28pmThread Starterpost #5 of 1310/12/11 at 8:29pmThread Starter
do show pics please? :D
Quote:Originally Posted by Il Mostro
Know the answer to this question and you will have unlocked the mysteries of the universe. What a POS. Because I usually carry mine inside an InCase bag, I just "rubber-band" it since the "iPod" compartment is pretty plush (almost faux fur-like). If I am tossing it in a backpack it goes rubber-banded into a small Tamrac camera bag -- really well padded, just the right size and room in a small front compartment for IEM's.post #6 of 1310/13/11 at 6:11pm
Go to Home Depot and get some of those little feet that they stick on chair or table leg so they don't scratch the floor, stick them on the HP-P1 matched to the corners of the iPhone, then find an elastic band to keep them together. The "feet" won't actually help sticking but they'd help prevent scratching. Otherwise, I'd get a small camera bag designed for high-performance compacts and micro4/3, and put the HP-P1 and iPhone into separate (velvet) pouches to prevent scratching on each other.post #7 of 1311/26/11 at 12:33am
Better yet go to Moon Audio and get four of their bands put two around the HP-P1 and if you have the iPod Touch, two more around the both the iPod Touch and HP-P1 as I do. Very small setup but very nice and the bands do what the feet would do for you.post #8 of 132/18/12 at 3:39pmpost #9 of 132/22/12 at 6:57pm
So what are Fostex HP-P1 owners using as a case for their rigs?
Personally,I've completely given up with the original Fostex case as It's just too frustrating and am desperately seeking other options.
Sadly none of the other cases I have filling up storage space fit particularly well.
I use the HP-P1 rubber banded to an iPod Classic in a Yotank billet case.
Dimensions are 5.25" X 2" X 3"
What are you other HP-P1 owners using?post #10 of 132/25/12 at 7:38ampost #11 of 132/25/12 at 7:47ampost #12 of 132/25/12 at 8:22ampost #13 of 133/3/12 at 5:04pm
http://www.billingham.co.uk/acatalog/AVEAs.html, when I get my HP-P1, I will use this, should fit my iPod 7th gen. Classic>HP>TTVJ? I will have find out if it has good synergy, will be getting the TTVJ next week sometime, and will have to save up for the HP-P1, I have to stop reading these threads! yea, right, NOT! lol,
- how does the HP-P1 case work?!??!
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Audeze LCD-X 13 seconds ago
- › The Best Noise Cancelling (ANC) Bluetooth Headphones "discussion... 16 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 18 seconds ago
- › Interest check: Mini-Meet and Tour at MrSpeakers, San Diego,... 20 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 35 seconds ago
- › Cambridge meet impressions, 25 April 2015 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › REVIEW: Unique Melody Merlin - hybrid dynamic/balanced armature... 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 1 minute ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by rigodeni
- › Matrix M-Stage by Johannus
- › Pioneer HDJ-2000 Reference Professional Dj Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Johannus
- › AKG K 702 Black by Johannus
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Johannus
- › Sennheiser RS 185 RF Wireless Headphone System by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by DJScope
- › HUM Pervasion - Android DAP by DJScope
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2