we all wanted a very good and nice In Ear Monitors or Ear buds, but we have to admit that we all have different opinions, different hearing talents, in this thread you can post all your opinions and suggestions and reviews regarding this IEMs that is available in the market, please respect other opinions as we all have different hearing techniques,,,
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/12/11
- productMEElectronics M6-BK In-Ear Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 10/12/11
- brandMP4Nationtagged by System, 10/12/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 10/12/11
- productPhilips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acousticstagged by System, 10/12/11
- productPL50 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/12/11
Related Forum Threads
- Cooked it down to 10 - 8 to go. Last post on 9/11/11 at 6:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help choosing between Soundmagic PL-50 and Brainwavz M2 Last post on 8/4/11 at 6:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Long lasting, Great sounding in-ear earphones under $60 (Australian) Last post on 8/24/12 at 1:59am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Signature for performer use (IEM) Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Iem noob looking for suggestions Last post on 8/12/12 at 5:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Since the Gamma y2 is a DIY project I'm not going to comment on the build quality as its dependent on the builder. The Sound The sound of the y2 varies on how it was built. Mine is using...
I just thought I'd write up a review on these headphones. They did a bit getting used to, because the reproduction of sound is so clear and even. Like getting used to a pair of studio monitors...
Its cheap, I got my blue ones for 6 dollars, it sounds good consider, and it is very light weight. I do not know why some people insist this pair is better than 50-100 dollar headphones, it's...
Well, i won't make a long review. Having the iPod Nano V6, SansaClip+, SansaClip Fuse, iAudio 6 and a mix of older Sony's, iPod's etc ... I think the best sounding player to me was the iAudio 6....
Do not buy an Astell & Kern 120. It claims 192Gb memory, but it indexes and uses only the internal memory - 64gb. The external SD cards carry files but do not show up on the device. Money spent...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Brainwavs M1 and M2 vs Mee M6 vs Philips she-9850 vs SoundMagic PL-50 whats your choice???
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I've heard 3 out of the 5 IEMs you've mentioned, and I *very much* prefer the Brainwavz M2 amongst that list. The M1's were very well-rounded, but not at all exciting (in my opinion). The PL-50's were more exciting, but had a mid-high hump that eventually drove me insane. I had to sell them off. The M2's are quite well-rounded, but with a low-end excitement that makes them fun to listen to.
The verdict is still out on the build quality of the M2's -- I've had issues with two pairs so far, though both at the hands of my 14-year-old son -- but MP4Nation is so far very good about their warranty. All in all, they don't have a reputation for being poorly built, so it may be nothing.
I'd say go with the M2's.
yes your kinda correct on your opinion, i have the brainwavs M1 and they are good sounding but lack the high and mids that the PL-50 does, i just recieved my PL-50s and still on the burn in trial, what i've noticed is that you need some time to burn this babies up before you get the actual sound as they are thiny at first, yes your right that mids and highs are crystal clear with PL-50s but some what there is a gap, because only the lows are quite noticeable, the thickness of snares and tom toms are quite thin, maybe i need sometime to burn them all up, because it requires 50hrs of total burn in, and i just put 30+ hours on them, hope they will improve sometime, the M2s was quite well rounded, not quite clear highs, but good thick mids and good clear bass, haven't tried the Mee M6 though,, and the BA philips she-9850.
The Brainwavz M2 is an amazing IEM for the price ( regularly found on amazon for $60 ). With a set of Comply T-400 tips they are tremendously comfortable and sound great.
I would not hesitate to purchase these. I have even thought about buying another pair as backup they sound so good.
So you'd rate the M2 as the *best* of these four, or the worst? I'm not sure which way to read your diagram....
I agree if he is debating between the M1 and M2.. I have the M1, M2 and the M6 and out of the bunch the M2 is better than the others.. To me I like the M2 slightly more than the M1 but for only $5 more I'd get the M2.. As for the M6, I've never really liked them very much and IMO both the M1 and M2 sound way better.. I've never heard the PL50 but if they are anything like my first ever BA IEM the Meelec A151 then they would be very nice..
Edited by FSNDET - 10/12/11 at 2:13pm
no, the reverse. http://www.mathsisfun.com/equal-less-greater.html
not that ima ctualy saying the m2 is the "worst" just that i know what i like and "my" choice would be the creamy buttery goodness that in the PL-50. the M2 for me would be too bassy for all the time.
hhmmm,, now i understand the diagram lols,, im my opinion i think,,, M2- PL-50 -she9850- M1- M6 but i have to agree that M2 was too much bassy at some times, where the PL-50 has the advantage because the lack of bass can be tweaked by the equalizers and after that it will give you a nice clean and controlled bass without loosing a clear mids and highs,, ^^
- Brainwavs M1 and M2 vs Mee M6 vs Philips she-9850 vs SoundMagic PL-50 whats your choice???
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Beyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350 Fan Club 9 seconds ago
- › Circumaural Headphones for Rock/Metal/Electronic and Gaming 50 seconds ago
- › Earphones for Nexus 5 with decent bass 1 minute ago
- › How many headphones are too many? 2 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 3 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! Yamaha HPH-200 (PG 1110) !!.KEF... 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › December 2013 Mid-Level DAC Comparison 7 minutes ago
- › Travelling to Tokyo and want to buy some open back headphones 7 minutes ago
- › REVIEW : DUNU DN1000 - Immensely Capable Hybrid IEM 7 minutes ago
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black) by Lokip000
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by Xstream
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by Beethoven Lover
- › Astell&Kern AKR01 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by wolfetan44
- › Heir Audio 5.0 by surge
- › Philips Fidelio S1 by pignolo
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by alflying
- › Dunu DN-1000 by Brooko
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe