we all wanted a very good and nice In Ear Monitors or Ear buds, but we have to admit that we all have different opinions, different hearing talents, in this thread you can post all your opinions and suggestions and reviews regarding this IEMs that is available in the market, please respect other opinions as we all have different hearing techniques,,,
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/12/11
- productMEElectronics M6-BK In-Ear Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 10/12/11
- brandMP4Nationtagged by System, 10/12/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 10/12/11
- productPhilips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acousticstagged by System, 10/12/11
- productPL50 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/12/11
Related Forum Threads
- Cooked it down to 10 - 8 to go. Last post on 9/11/11 at 6:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help choosing between Soundmagic PL-50 and Brainwavz M2 Last post on 8/4/11 at 6:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Long lasting, Great sounding in-ear earphones under $60 (Australian) Last post on 8/24/12 at 1:59am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Signature for performer use (IEM) Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Iem noob looking for suggestions Last post on 8/12/12 at 5:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I want to thank @Todd of TTVJ for this wonderful surprise, and opportunity to review the fine Elear. It was a wonderful 7+ days, which I thoroughly enjoyed; extended due to a weather delay. Best...
Bought my Fiio X5 and it worked great for a few months, then one day, it got very hot ! so I sent it back for a warranty replacement, and it worked great until for just over a year, and now the...
AMPSANDSOUNDS KENZIE- what....a....WEEK! The Kenzie is handmade in Southern California with U.S.-sourced parts and custom hand-wound output transformers from Transcender, out of Hollister, CA....
Following the HD600s, I had simply obtained the Superlux 668b as a point of comparison and reference, as it is a well know and popular budget Headphone. My brother also uses a pair that he swears...
In an age where (multi-driver) hybrids are all the rage, the G3 is a single dynamic from a maker known for well-regarded, modestly-price earbuds. I bought these after reading the frenetic praise...
Brainwavs M1 and M2 vs Mee M6 vs Philips she-9850 vs SoundMagic PL-50 whats your choice???post #1 of 1210/12/11 at 8:35amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 1210/12/11 at 8:58am
I've heard 3 out of the 5 IEMs you've mentioned, and I *very much* prefer the Brainwavz M2 amongst that list. The M1's were very well-rounded, but not at all exciting (in my opinion). The PL-50's were more exciting, but had a mid-high hump that eventually drove me insane. I had to sell them off. The M2's are quite well-rounded, but with a low-end excitement that makes them fun to listen to.
The verdict is still out on the build quality of the M2's -- I've had issues with two pairs so far, though both at the hands of my 14-year-old son -- but MP4Nation is so far very good about their warranty. All in all, they don't have a reputation for being poorly built, so it may be nothing.
I'd say go with the M2's.post #3 of 1210/12/11 at 9:54amThread Starter
yes your kinda correct on your opinion, i have the brainwavs M1 and they are good sounding but lack the high and mids that the PL-50 does, i just recieved my PL-50s and still on the burn in trial, what i've noticed is that you need some time to burn this babies up before you get the actual sound as they are thiny at first, yes your right that mids and highs are crystal clear with PL-50s but some what there is a gap, because only the lows are quite noticeable, the thickness of snares and tom toms are quite thin, maybe i need sometime to burn them all up, because it requires 50hrs of total burn in, and i just put 30+ hours on them, hope they will improve sometime, the M2s was quite well rounded, not quite clear highs, but good thick mids and good clear bass, haven't tried the Mee M6 though,, and the BA philips she-9850.post #4 of 1210/12/11 at 10:39am
The Brainwavz M2 is an amazing IEM for the price ( regularly found on amazon for $60 ). With a set of Comply T-400 tips they are tremendously comfortable and sound great.
I would not hesitate to purchase these. I have even thought about buying another pair as backup they sound so good.post #5 of 1210/12/11 at 11:06ampost #6 of 1210/12/11 at 11:09ampost #7 of 1210/12/11 at 12:47pmpost #8 of 1210/12/11 at 1:24pm
So you'd rate the M2 as the *best* of these four, or the worst? I'm not sure which way to read your diagram....post #9 of 1210/12/11 at 2:11pmQuote:
I agree if he is debating between the M1 and M2.. I have the M1, M2 and the M6 and out of the bunch the M2 is better than the others.. To me I like the M2 slightly more than the M1 but for only $5 more I'd get the M2.. As for the M6, I've never really liked them very much and IMO both the M1 and M2 sound way better.. I've never heard the PL50 but if they are anything like my first ever BA IEM the Meelec A151 then they would be very nice..
Edited by FSNDET - 10/12/11 at 2:13pmpost #10 of 1210/13/11 at 9:33pmpost #11 of 1210/15/11 at 4:56amQuote:
no, the reverse. http://www.mathsisfun.com/equal-less-greater.html
not that ima ctualy saying the m2 is the "worst" just that i know what i like and "my" choice would be the creamy buttery goodness that in the PL-50. the M2 for me would be too bassy for all the time.post #12 of 1210/15/11 at 11:31amThread Starter
hhmmm,, now i understand the diagram lols,, im my opinion i think,,, M2- PL-50 -she9850- M1- M6 but i have to agree that M2 was too much bassy at some times, where the PL-50 has the advantage because the lack of bass can be tweaked by the equalizers and after that it will give you a nice clean and controlled bass without loosing a clear mids and highs,, ^^Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Brainwavs M1 and M2 vs Mee M6 vs Philips she-9850 vs SoundMagic PL-50 whats your choice???
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Meridian Explorer² Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO Q5, Flagship DAC/Amp, an Dual DAC, USB/Optical/Coaxial/Line... 2 minutes ago
- › Why are flagship headphones so expensive now? 2 minutes ago
- › DX200 Details, features and specifications 1st page. With WiFi and... 4 minutes ago
- › Shozy Alien+ 4 minutes ago
- › Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0 8 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 9 minutes ago
- › Pioneer XDP-300R | Twin DAC ES9018K2M | Balanced Out | Android |... 9 minutes ago
- › High End CIEM/IEM Thread! 10 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear by ngoshawk
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by GhostPhantom
- › ampsandsound Kenzie Headphone Amplifier by ngoshawk
- › Superlux HD-668 B by snapacap
- › TY Hi-Z G3 by loomisjohnson
- › Accutone Pisces BA Hybrid IEM by crabdog
- › Schiit Modi Multibit by Trogdor
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by Mimouille
- › Campfire Audio Vega by Currawong
- › Astell & Kern AK Jr. Hi-Res Music Player 64GB by vincik
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear