we all wanted a very good and nice In Ear Monitors or Ear buds, but we have to admit that we all have different opinions, different hearing talents, in this thread you can post all your opinions and suggestions and reviews regarding this IEMs that is available in the market, please respect other opinions as we all have different hearing techniques,,,
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/12/11
- productMEElectronics M6-BK In-Ear Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 10/12/11
- brandMP4Nationtagged by System, 10/12/11
- productMP4Nation Brainwavz M2tagged by System, 10/12/11
- productPhilips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acousticstagged by System, 10/12/11
- productPL50 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/12/11
Related Forum Threads
- Cooked it down to 10 - 8 to go. Last post on 9/11/11 at 6:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help choosing between Soundmagic PL-50 and Brainwavz M2 Last post on 8/4/11 at 6:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Long lasting, Great sounding in-ear earphones under $60 (Australian) Last post on 8/24/12 at 1:59am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Signature for performer use (IEM) Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Iem noob looking for suggestions Last post on 8/12/12 at 5:13am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Sound is neutral with a slight mid bass tilt. Highs and lows are well extended. Sound stage is large for an iem. The bass has some impact without being boomy. The treble is clear without...
Thanks to Vivian from DUNU, I was able to listen to the best IEMs I place in my ears. I have reviewed a few IEMs such as the MEELEC M9, A151, CC51, M-DUO, JVC FXT90 and recently the Havi B3P1, but...
These have nice dynamics and are flatter than some headphones. Despite that the low-end still has enough gusto to bring tracks to life. Another benefit is the detachable cable which uses a 5N OFC...
Disclaimer: I am in not associated with any company; my views are mine, and my own. The Thinksound Rain2 is the newest IEM produced and designed by the environmentally friendly company...
Introduction: When I first came accross the AudioMinor in e-bay I was surprised that the seller is located in the country where I live: Turkey. I have contacted with the company owner/ebay...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Brainwavs M1 and M2 vs Mee M6 vs Philips she-9850 vs SoundMagic PL-50 whats your choice???
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I've heard 3 out of the 5 IEMs you've mentioned, and I *very much* prefer the Brainwavz M2 amongst that list. The M1's were very well-rounded, but not at all exciting (in my opinion). The PL-50's were more exciting, but had a mid-high hump that eventually drove me insane. I had to sell them off. The M2's are quite well-rounded, but with a low-end excitement that makes them fun to listen to.
The verdict is still out on the build quality of the M2's -- I've had issues with two pairs so far, though both at the hands of my 14-year-old son -- but MP4Nation is so far very good about their warranty. All in all, they don't have a reputation for being poorly built, so it may be nothing.
I'd say go with the M2's.
yes your kinda correct on your opinion, i have the brainwavs M1 and they are good sounding but lack the high and mids that the PL-50 does, i just recieved my PL-50s and still on the burn in trial, what i've noticed is that you need some time to burn this babies up before you get the actual sound as they are thiny at first, yes your right that mids and highs are crystal clear with PL-50s but some what there is a gap, because only the lows are quite noticeable, the thickness of snares and tom toms are quite thin, maybe i need sometime to burn them all up, because it requires 50hrs of total burn in, and i just put 30+ hours on them, hope they will improve sometime, the M2s was quite well rounded, not quite clear highs, but good thick mids and good clear bass, haven't tried the Mee M6 though,, and the BA philips she-9850.
The Brainwavz M2 is an amazing IEM for the price ( regularly found on amazon for $60 ). With a set of Comply T-400 tips they are tremendously comfortable and sound great.
I would not hesitate to purchase these. I have even thought about buying another pair as backup they sound so good.
So you'd rate the M2 as the *best* of these four, or the worst? I'm not sure which way to read your diagram....
I agree if he is debating between the M1 and M2.. I have the M1, M2 and the M6 and out of the bunch the M2 is better than the others.. To me I like the M2 slightly more than the M1 but for only $5 more I'd get the M2.. As for the M6, I've never really liked them very much and IMO both the M1 and M2 sound way better.. I've never heard the PL50 but if they are anything like my first ever BA IEM the Meelec A151 then they would be very nice..
Edited by FSNDET - 10/12/11 at 2:13pm
no, the reverse. http://www.mathsisfun.com/equal-less-greater.html
not that ima ctualy saying the m2 is the "worst" just that i know what i like and "my" choice would be the creamy buttery goodness that in the PL-50. the M2 for me would be too bassy for all the time.
hhmmm,, now i understand the diagram lols,, im my opinion i think,,, M2- PL-50 -she9850- M1- M6 but i have to agree that M2 was too much bassy at some times, where the PL-50 has the advantage because the lack of bass can be tweaked by the equalizers and after that it will give you a nice clean and controlled bass without loosing a clear mids and highs,, ^^
- Brainwavs M1 and M2 vs Mee M6 vs Philips she-9850 vs SoundMagic PL-50 whats your choice???
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Burson Conductor Virtuoso Thread. 38 seconds ago
- › Result of Valentine’s giving away 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 3 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 3 minutes ago
- › OPPO To Reveal PM-3 Planar Magnetic Headphones and HA-2 Portable... 4 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › New PC Music Server Build Project - All SSD - No Fans 5 minutes ago
- › Replacement IEM for my Klipsch Image S4? 6 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones by Merfolk
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Niyologist
- › Goldring DR100 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by interpolate
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Delance26
- › AudioMinor Headphone Cables by Baycode
- › Etymotic Research Isolator MK5 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Earphones by eyal1983
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Gold by Frank I
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Inks
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by Hifi Enthusiast
- › Schiit Vali by CEE TEE
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3