HF5s for sure.... one of the best values out there.
- productEtymotic Research HF3tagged by System, 10/12/11
- productEtymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphonestagged by System, 10/12/11
- productHEAD-DIRECT RE0 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/12/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/12/11
- productKlipsch Custom-3 In-Ear Noise-Isolating Earphonestagged by System, 10/12/11
- productKlipsch IMAGE S4-WH In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphone, Whitetagged by System, 10/12/11
- productPhonak PFE 012tagged by System, 10/12/11
- productPL50 In-ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/12/11
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ety's vs. Fischer? Last post on 9/21/12 at 3:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- My earphones broke, and now I don't know any current models. Please help me find a new set. Last post on 8/18/11 at 9:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Got some ety hf5s! Last post on 6/15/11 at 11:06pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for around $80 - All types of music but tight bass a must Last post on 11/26/12 at 3:41pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Wow. There doesn’t seem to be a more appropriate way to word the beginning of this review, than to simply express my genuine surprise, and indeed – to a certain extent – admiration of the UMi Voix...
I bought the Q Audio French Silk balanced cable for my Audeze LCD-3's mainly because of the ergonomics and cool design/look over the stock cables. When running balanced, I doubted I would hear much...
I got a pair of these new on Amazon about a month and a half ago. I thought they sounded great for a pair of closed on-ears, and were pretty decently comfortable to the point that listening to...
At the time of the review, the Audioquest Nighthawk headphone was on sale at TTJV Audio’s website. Here is a link to Todd’s listing of the...
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Recommend me Neutral IEMs under 130 $ - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I've had both and completely agree that HF5 >> MC5. I was going on the OP $100 budget, not the $130 MAX. But hey, if $130 is a stretch, the HF5 is about $150 now, and you might find a nice used set for $100-125.
With the coupon code CHILL11, the HF5 can be had from Earphonesolutions for $102. That's a good deal.
I was basing my comments on the availability o hf5 at that range
- Recommend me Neutral IEMs under 130 $
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 38 seconds ago
- › corsair headset? 40 seconds ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 1 minute ago
- › How Many Times Have Your LCD3 Headphones Been Returned to Audeze... 1 minute ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 1 minute ago
- › Fostex new RP headphones - T50RPmk3, T40RPmk3 and T20RPmk3 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › $130 AMP in Canada for DT990's? 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 3 minutes ago
- › UMI Voix Blu by Rashmosh
- › Q Cables by Mediahound
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by goodyfresh
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3