Come stop by the Earo Speakers booth in Room 441 at RMAF to hear the Zodiac Gold in action. The Earo guys said it's cool to bring your headphones with you and plug into the Gold. Their speakers are pretty darn cool, as well.
- brandAntelope Audiotagged by System, 10/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Wired give Zodiac by Antelope 9 out of 10 and says "buy it now" Last post on 11/30/12 at 9:24pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- DigitalTrends reviews Zodiac, gives it 9.5 out of 10 Last post on 6/6/12 at 11:52pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Excellent review of Zodiac Gold on AVguide.com (Playback) Last post on 2/16/12 at 2:47pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Zodiac Gold can play up to 384kHz from iPad! (video) Last post on 2/10/12 at 2:45pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- Antelope offering $400 off during the holidays on Zodiac! Last post on 11/23/11 at 2:02pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
I would like to thank Creative Singapore for the loan of Creative Aurvana Live 2 demo sample! http://sg.creative.com/p/headphones-headsets/creative-aurvana-live2 Launched in 2013,...
for the price is good but if you want to have that premier sound qualtiy of studio you need a dac of 300 dolllar +
I'm using eartips I found on a pair of Dollar Store earbuds. They look like JVC Spiral dot tips but with a larger dameter opening, more rubbery too. I also tried the CKW1000anv with the JVC's...
About Me I stumbled into the head-fi world when my itchy fingers picked up a Shure SE846 back in January’14. Since then, it has been a long journey, and I’m only just starting. Exploring the...
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
See and hear the Zodiac Gold at RMAF
post #1 of 5
10/11/11 at 11:39pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #2 of 5
10/14/11 at 12:37pm
Will this be a new unit, or one that's got many hours into it? Would be nice to hear some of their impressions posted here as well....
post #3 of 5
10/18/11 at 2:36am
post #4 of 5
11/2/11 at 11:57am
post #5 of 5
11/3/11 at 5:10am
- See and hear the Zodiac Gold at RMAF
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 3075 Active Users (531 Members and 2544 Guests)
- › Music Game IX 18 seconds ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 46 seconds ago
- › Sony CD3000 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 3 minutes ago
- › New Cavalli Audio Liquid Glass Amplifier - Fall Release 5 minutes ago
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux owners 5 minutes ago
- › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Thread! 6 minutes ago
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 6 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by earfonia
- › FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by younes berrada
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV Inner Ear Headphones 50th Anniversary... by kameenadesi
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2