So I'm looking to take my modded drivers out of my Senn's and put them in a pair of headphones that are built better and look better. My max budget is $80, preferably less. I thought about snatching pair of V-Moda Crossfade LP's (Older brother to the M-80's) for $70 but that moment has yet to come. So basically I'm looking for an aesthetically pleasing pair of headphones that also look that they are meant to last.
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/12/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 10/12/11
- productSennheiser HD 280 Headphonestagged by System, 10/12/11
- productV-MODA XFLPR-ROUGE Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Rouge)tagged by System, 10/12/11
Related Forum Threads
- NEED help picking out headphones Last post on 12/14/12 at 7:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Searching for a closed all - rounder under $180 Last post on 6/17/12 at 6:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best circumaural headphones at the $200 price point? Last post on 6/13/12 at 12:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction: The Aune X1S is a product that has piqued my interest since its release. After getting the chance to hear the B1 amp, Aune was a company I kept my eyes out for. This X1S...
The Introduction Well, lovely citizens of head-fi, I am finally ready to bring you the review of the new T50RP mod by ZMF Headphones, known as the ZMF Omni. It is a semi-open headphone that...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website link:...
Preamble: Hi guys, I'm a budding audio-appreciator since starting on this journey about a year and a half ago. I just have average ears that like to listen to slightly above average music and so...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Brainwavz S3 you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated...
Budget headphones with the best build quality?post #1 of 410/11/11 at 10:54pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 410/11/11 at 11:24pmpost #3 of 410/12/11 at 6:03pmThread Starter
Thats a good option, however with my budget I would be able to buy a new pair of 280's which outperform my current Sennheiser drivers (HD 428). Unless there are much cheaper options out there' I'll probably just buy a pair of 280's.
- Budget headphones with the best build quality?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 2679 Active Users (512 Members and 2167 Guests)
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 1 minute ago
- › AURALiC owners unite! 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Musician's In-Ear Monitors 5 minutes ago
- › Please recommend some Over Ear Closed Back Headphone ~$80 5 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-3 Portable Planar Magnetic Headphones Loaner Program 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 5 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 7 minutes ago
- › Finding Happiness 8 minutes ago
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by PacoTaco
- › Noontec Wireless Headphones ZORO II Wireless Hi-Fi Bluetooth On-Ear... by twister6
- › RHA T20 by RedTwilight
- › Brainwavz S3 by thatBeatsguy
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by suman134
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by nmatheis
- › Philips SHE3905BK/27 In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Black by Whitigir
- › Music Hall de-be Portable Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2