So I'm looking to take my modded drivers out of my Senn's and put them in a pair of headphones that are built better and look better. My max budget is $80, preferably less. I thought about snatching pair of V-Moda Crossfade LP's (Older brother to the M-80's) for $70 but that moment has yet to come. So basically I'm looking for an aesthetically pleasing pair of headphones that also look that they are meant to last.
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/12/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 10/12/11
- productSennheiser HD 280 Headphonestagged by System, 10/12/11
- productV-MODA XFLPR-ROUGE Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Rouge)tagged by System, 10/12/11
Related Forum Threads
- NEED help picking out headphones Last post on 12/14/12 at 7:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Searching for a closed all - rounder under $180 Last post on 6/17/12 at 6:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best circumaural headphones at the $200 price point? Last post on 6/13/12 at 12:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
I was invited by Noontec to write a honest review of their Hammo S headphone. I tend to be very skeptical about lower-priced headphones, since the bottom tier of headphones/speakers tend to...
Budget headphones with the best build quality?post #1 of 410/11/11 at 10:54pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 410/11/11 at 11:24pmpost #3 of 410/12/11 at 6:03pmThread Starter
Thats a good option, however with my budget I would be able to buy a new pair of 280's which outperform my current Sennheiser drivers (HD 428). Unless there are much cheaper options out there' I'll probably just buy a pair of 280's.
- Budget headphones with the best build quality?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 3441 Active Users (651 Members and 2790 Guests)
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 11 seconds ago
- › Is HeadAmp still in business? 16 seconds ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 24 seconds ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 25 seconds ago
- › Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling 50 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 3 minutes ago
- › RockJaw Alfa Genus - Reviews, Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › FIIO OTG Support Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by snellemin
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)