So I'm looking to take my modded drivers out of my Senn's and put them in a pair of headphones that are built better and look better. My max budget is $80, preferably less. I thought about snatching pair of V-Moda Crossfade LP's (Older brother to the M-80's) for $70 but that moment has yet to come. So basically I'm looking for an aesthetically pleasing pair of headphones that also look that they are meant to last.
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/12/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 10/12/11
- productSennheiser HD 280 Headphonestagged by System, 10/12/11
- productV-MODA XFLPR-ROUGE Crossfade LP Overear Headphones (Rouge)tagged by System, 10/12/11
Related Forum Threads
- NEED help picking out headphones Last post on 12/14/12 at 7:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Searching for a closed all - rounder under $180 Last post on 6/17/12 at 6:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best circumaural headphones at the $200 price point? Last post on 6/13/12 at 12:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help to get headphones - Novice in Head-Fi land.... Last post on 2/19/12 at 1:43am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Foreword As the creator of the Titan 1 thread on head-fi, I have most of the information given here placed in the thread; however, this review is a coalescing and enhancement of the various...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Master & Dynamic for providing me with a review sample of ME03 in exchange for my honest opinion. Master & Dynamic definitely knows how to build...
Hey the bang for your buck ratio is great for these. I got them years ago for $500. I've been using them to replace the little tin box in my TV for years. The satellite surrounds are ignored/not...
So this is my first day impression of the Emotiva Stealth 8 speakers and I will be updating every week untilll I have come to the conclusion that I've finally made it through the burn-in process....
Budget headphones with the best build quality?post #1 of 410/11/11 at 10:54pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 410/11/11 at 11:24pmpost #3 of 410/12/11 at 6:03pmThread Starter
Thats a good option, however with my budget I would be able to buy a new pair of 280's which outperform my current Sennheiser drivers (HD 428). Unless there are much cheaper options out there' I'll probably just buy a pair of 280's.
- Budget headphones with the best build quality?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 3138 Active Users (520 Members and 2618 Guests)
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread just now
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 1 second ago
- › [FS] CEntrance DACport 46 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › I need to decide my next headphones 1 minute ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › Alclair RSM Quad Custom In-Ear Monitor Impressions Thread [ These... 5 minutes ago
- › Can't post replies in For Sale threads... 7 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3