Related Forum Threads
- Best huge bass IEMs for under $50? Last post on 12/9/12 at 9:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What is better than Atomic Bass 2 ... bass wise. Last post on 7/7/12 at 9:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I love my Turbine Golds but it's time to move on... Suggestions? Last post on 6/13/12 at 12:07am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Question about FS Atrio IEMs Last post on 2/9/12 at 8:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tune your CIEMs/IEMs yourself Last post on 9/21/11 at 8:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
-- ******Spolier Alert!****** This is an awesome 2.1 System, you might as well just go buy them right now, no point in reading my review. But if you must insist in continuing to...
To actually be able to wear the G430, I have to actually place the entire right earcup behind my right ear, so I might as well be using a mono headset, it's very uncomfortable to wear normally. Mic...
To put it bluntly, I'm never buying another Logitech headset ever again. Logitech is well aware of the issues that these headsets have, and still continue to produce defective merchandise/software....
Test Chain JRiver>Gungnir>Onix SP3>HE-500 (XLR to SE adapter) Sound Quality Since I do not have another speaker tap to compare I'm not sure how to tackle this as SQ will be highly dependent...
Introduction: The Aune X1S is a product that has piqued my interest since its release. After getting the chance to hear the B1 amp, Aune was a company I kept my eyes out for. This X1S...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
IEM w/ Booming Bass <$120 - Page 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
The Hippo VBs are way more 'fun' (a lot more bass) but the Turbines have better overall SQ
Ya I got one no one but Katun and maybe one other headfier has tried.. Try these. These can shake your eyeballs!.. They have surprising full forward mids with clean highs too making them a blast to listen to with your big Bass! I recommend them to every one here @ $20 online. .Cheap but great! Especially for Bass heads!
Ya believe me I have every single one of the Xtreme Xplode JVC series.. The Headphones I wouldn't recommend to your worst hated cousin. These however are nothing like the headphones.. Warm smooth with big bold full on bass.. $20. I know reviews on Amazon don't count for much but you should read some of them and what people say.. Better than Bose? I can see that. I won't recommend crap to fellow Headfiers. That is not in my nature. Like these here as well. No one will believe me when I say these monoprice 8320s.. Even cheaper $7.11 sound equivalent to a clean well balanced $150 headphone. Not as Bassy as the HAFX1X but more cleaner with better balance and definition.. I actually prefer the sound on these over my Sony Xb41EX. Even better sounding to my ears. $7.11?? That is the price for some Latte with a double shot of espresso . Lol. Get both for kicks and get $400 worth of sound.
An interesting option at within the $120 mark is Dunu's Hephaes IEM. It's actually a pretty good earphone overall for that price point, but it is geared with a little bit extra bass presence for those who seek that bass bump. The build quality is rather good for this price point too as is the abundant accessories. For someone seeking a good earphone within the $120 mark but does still seek that little bit of bass coloration, it's a great option.
Thank you guys so much for helping me narrow down the choices. Im probably going to end up purchasing the Hippo VB's only because they're super affordable and apparently very, very bassy. Once again, thanks.
- IEM w/ Booming Bass <$120
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 51 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C Review / Announcement - A New Closed-Back Planar... 1 minute ago
- › HE-500, LCD2, D5000, DT770, SR80, on a speaker amp (Emotiva mini-X... 2 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 2 minutes ago
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 4 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 4 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse DAC (High Rez Desktop DAC System) 5 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 6 minutes ago
- › Best Single Driver IEM 6 minutes ago
- › Creative T4W 2.1 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker System by BloodyPenguin
- › G430 Gaming Headset by themastercheif
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by themastercheif
- › Rolls PM57 Headphone Tap by BeatsWork
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by PacoTaco
- › Noontec Wireless Headphones ZORO II Wireless Hi-Fi Bluetooth On-Ear... by twister6
- › RHA T20 by RedTwilight
- › Brainwavz S3 by thatBeatsguy
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by suman134
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2