Related Forum Threads
- Best huge bass IEMs for under $50? Last post on 12/9/12 at 9:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- What is better than Atomic Bass 2 ... bass wise. Last post on 7/7/12 at 9:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- I love my Turbine Golds but it's time to move on... Suggestions? Last post on 6/13/12 at 12:07am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Question about FS Atrio IEMs Last post on 2/9/12 at 8:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tune your CIEMs/IEMs yourself Last post on 9/21/11 at 8:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Aesthetics: The box with its engineering drawings, beautiful graphics, and presentation of the product leaves a great first impression. Included are ample sizes of silicon earpieces to choose...
This is a pretty long review. For the benefit of those with short attention spans, let’s cut right to the chase. The “entry level” Holo Spring DAC is good – very good! It is transparent,...
I just got my X1 II but I'm really busy so I will first pen a few quick thoughts and edit this next time/respond to any comments or PMs you send me :) Info and Specs...
Empire Ears & Effect Audio Collaboration “ARTHUR” Intro Specifications Arthur frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz Sensitivity: 21ohm @ 1mw 14 Balanced Armature drivers...
I love Ibasso, really respect there products, especially the DX90 wich I still use everyday after 3 years and have lot of pleasure to listen to, i'm still amaze by the clear, neutral and analytical...
IEM w/ Booming Bass <$120 - Page 2post #16 of 2510/11/11 at 4:06pm
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 2510/12/11 at 11:29amThread Starterpost #18 of 2510/12/11 at 4:03pmQuote:
The Hippo VBs are way more 'fun' (a lot more bass) but the Turbines have better overall SQpost #19 of 2510/12/11 at 5:01pmpost #20 of 2510/12/11 at 5:12pm
Ya I got one no one but Katun and maybe one other headfier has tried.. Try these. These can shake your eyeballs!.. They have surprising full forward mids with clean highs too making them a blast to listen to with your big Bass! I recommend them to every one here @ $20 online. .Cheap but great! Especially for Bass heads!post #21 of 2510/12/11 at 5:54pmpost #22 of 2510/12/11 at 6:11pm
Ya believe me I have every single one of the Xtreme Xplode JVC series.. The Headphones I wouldn't recommend to your worst hated cousin. These however are nothing like the headphones.. Warm smooth with big bold full on bass.. $20. I know reviews on Amazon don't count for much but you should read some of them and what people say.. Better than Bose? I can see that. I won't recommend crap to fellow Headfiers. That is not in my nature. Like these here as well. No one will believe me when I say these monoprice 8320s.. Even cheaper $7.11 sound equivalent to a clean well balanced $150 headphone. Not as Bassy as the HAFX1X but more cleaner with better balance and definition.. I actually prefer the sound on these over my Sony Xb41EX. Even better sounding to my ears. $7.11?? That is the price for some Latte with a double shot of espresso . Lol. Get both for kicks and get $400 worth of sound.post #23 of 2510/12/11 at 10:39pmpost #24 of 2510/12/11 at 10:39pm
An interesting option at within the $120 mark is Dunu's Hephaes IEM. It's actually a pretty good earphone overall for that price point, but it is geared with a little bit extra bass presence for those who seek that bass bump. The build quality is rather good for this price point too as is the abundant accessories. For someone seeking a good earphone within the $120 mark but does still seek that little bit of bass coloration, it's a great option.post #25 of 2510/13/11 at 4:09pmThread Starter
Thank you guys so much for helping me narrow down the choices. Im probably going to end up purchasing the Hippo VB's only because they're super affordable and apparently very, very bassy. Once again, thanks.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM w/ Booming Bass <$120
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Meridian Explorer² Impressions Thread 9 seconds ago
- › Schiit Fulla 2 Impressions Thread 40 seconds ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 1 minute ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Aiwa HP-500 (Working Transducer/Parts) 1 minute ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 2 minutes ago
- › On a mission to like jazz 2 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 5 minutes ago
- › iPhone 7 Will Revolutionize Portable Audio for the First Time in a... 6 minutes ago
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by wdetterman
- › Holo Audio Spring DAC - Level 1 "Base Model" by T Bone
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by gemmoglock
- › Effect Audio X Empire Ears : "Arthur" by justrest
- › iBasso Audio DX80 High Resolution Audio Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › DUNU DN-2000J by EZE99
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by snapacap
- › AKG K 550 by Simurgh
- › Brainwavz BLU-Delta Bluetooth Earbud Wireless Noise Isolating... by chompchomps
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear