Amazon Uk or http://www.thomann.de/nl/hifi_koptelefoon.html
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for some help on what to get. Last post on 6/7/12 at 10:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 598, 558, 518; which one do you recommend me? Last post on 1/8/13 at 1:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Wondering which headphones to buy Last post on 6/2/11 at 11:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- In need of headphones + amp for under 175$ Last post on 12/1/12 at 12:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
After deciding that I’d need about $1K to get the sound I was after, I was getting frustrated with the IEM world. After all, I could just buy the OPPO PM3 for $400, call it a day, and deal with the...
Introduction I've been writing many reviews for local audiophile sites of my country so I decided to write one for head-fi too. Subject is Ostry KC06. (a.k.a Giant Slayer) Sources used: LG...
Obravo erib-2a Review April 2016 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Sources used: Sony ZX1 Walkman, HP X360 Spectre with MS Win 10 laptop, Tag...
Note: MusicTeck graciously provided the Miracle and Maestro samples for review. Originally published at CYMBACAVUM. Based in New Jersey, MusicTeck is an official distributor for some of the...
I've only had these headphones for a few days, so these can be considered preliminary impressions. Using Spotify Extreme with Equalify plugin -> Schiit Bifrost Multibit -> Violectric V200 ->...
Your favourite places to buy audio equipment? - Page 2post #16 of 1910/10/11 at 10:52am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 1910/10/11 at 10:53ampost #18 of 1910/10/11 at 11:25am
There's only a few places in Singapore to test out and buy.
Hi-Fi heaven of Singapore. Just 3 minutes walk from City Hall MRT station. Majority of the mall is Hi-Fi stores, high end speakers, vinyl and headphones can be found there. Also the place where you can locate the Jaben. Typical Singaporean consumers don't even know what this place is, or exist, so the crowd is small, most people you can see there are audiophiles or people looking into buying good stereo set.
At the 4th floor of The Adelphi. Very Professional staffs, offers packages that sell at good price. Have lots of models and Amps available to be tested. A must to visit if you steps into The Adelphi. The store is either full housed or empty at different times, avoid going there in the evening Currently Jaben is the only place i could find Alessandro too.
Stereo have 2 outlets in the island. One located in Woodlands Causeway Point 4th floor. Another located in Orchard Road, Plaza Singapura 4th floor. Have almost all of the Headphones and IEMs you are looking for. Awesome customer service, friendly staffs, their senior staffs are very professional too. Although lacks Amplifier selections but they sell mainly the iBassos.
Yes! Both dealers i stated are my favorite, no much more "real" headphones stores i can find here. Farle is quite famous too for their selection of headphones and being the local seller of Cowon, but their service is really bad, unprofessional staffs with wrong attitude. Hope to get off Singapore soon for a holiday trip and get a chance to see other places Hi-Fi Stores in the near future!
post #19 of 1910/10/11 at 11:26am
I'm located in Toronto Canada so buying headphone is expensive here
sennheiser stuff go www.razordogdeals.com (he also has ebay store)
recently brought sennheiser hd 598 only 24 duty/tax (flat duty as he stated) from UPS (thats pretty good for UPS)
www.futureshop.ca (sometimes have good deals buy one get one free)
i need a place to get AKG Q701
- Your favourite places to buy audio equipment?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 7 seconds ago
- › Sub $500 Tube Amp for Planars? 21 seconds ago
- › Don't be shy, contact us directly with problems with your FiiO! 1 minute ago
- › For 6BL7 tube users 1 minute ago
- › MusicMaker TK12 Appreciation / Impressions Thread Dual BA and DD... 2 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ASG 2.5 Red IEM with custom FBI copper cable 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 4 minutes ago
- › Shozy Zero: $50 IEMs with real rosewood, taking on the $500 big boys! 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › NAD M51 Direct Digital DAC Impressions 6 minutes ago
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by meringo
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by Aerosphere
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by FortisFlyer75
- › Unique Melody UM Maestro 12 driver IEM by shotgunshane
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Kon Peki
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by k4rstar
- › Campfire Audio Orion by emptymt
- › 64 Audio (1964 Ears) ADEL U6 by Brooko
- › Sennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphones by Docjitters
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by eriksq
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse