Amazon Uk or http://www.thomann.de/nl/hifi_koptelefoon.html
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for some help on what to get. Last post on 6/7/12 at 10:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 598, 558, 518; which one do you recommend me? Last post on 1/8/13 at 1:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Wondering which headphones to buy Last post on 6/2/11 at 11:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- In need of headphones + amp for under 175$ Last post on 12/1/12 at 12:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 7/31/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
These are simply the best sounding headphones I have ever owned (and I've owned and sold a lot of them). They are sublimely smooth, yet detailed without the least bit of harshness at all in the...
These were my first pair of cans that I consider my baptism of audiophile stuff. I used them with Fiio E10 as dac and Schiit Asgard as amp. Yes, they sounded good, but not as good as my...
Your favourite places to buy audio equipment? - Page 2post #16 of 1910/10/11 at 10:52am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 1910/10/11 at 10:53ampost #18 of 1910/10/11 at 11:25am
There's only a few places in Singapore to test out and buy.
Hi-Fi heaven of Singapore. Just 3 minutes walk from City Hall MRT station. Majority of the mall is Hi-Fi stores, high end speakers, vinyl and headphones can be found there. Also the place where you can locate the Jaben. Typical Singaporean consumers don't even know what this place is, or exist, so the crowd is small, most people you can see there are audiophiles or people looking into buying good stereo set.
At the 4th floor of The Adelphi. Very Professional staffs, offers packages that sell at good price. Have lots of models and Amps available to be tested. A must to visit if you steps into The Adelphi. The store is either full housed or empty at different times, avoid going there in the evening Currently Jaben is the only place i could find Alessandro too.
Stereo have 2 outlets in the island. One located in Woodlands Causeway Point 4th floor. Another located in Orchard Road, Plaza Singapura 4th floor. Have almost all of the Headphones and IEMs you are looking for. Awesome customer service, friendly staffs, their senior staffs are very professional too. Although lacks Amplifier selections but they sell mainly the iBassos.
Yes! Both dealers i stated are my favorite, no much more "real" headphones stores i can find here. Farle is quite famous too for their selection of headphones and being the local seller of Cowon, but their service is really bad, unprofessional staffs with wrong attitude. Hope to get off Singapore soon for a holiday trip and get a chance to see other places Hi-Fi Stores in the near future!
post #19 of 1910/10/11 at 11:26am
I'm located in Toronto Canada so buying headphone is expensive here
sennheiser stuff go www.razordogdeals.com (he also has ebay store)
recently brought sennheiser hd 598 only 24 duty/tax (flat duty as he stated) from UPS (thats pretty good for UPS)
www.futureshop.ca (sometimes have good deals buy one get one free)
i need a place to get AKG Q701
- Your favourite places to buy audio equipment?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Why 24 bit audio and anything over 48k is not only worthless, but... 38 seconds ago
- › Reviewers wanted - Sound Blaster products 44 seconds ago
- › WTB: HD650 49 seconds ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 1 minute ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Review of soundmagic es10 , es18 , creative ep600 , cowon ce1 , jbl... 3 minutes ago
- › Melodious MX-U8 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Ihifi 770 & 770c Thread 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › Audeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphone by Mediahound
- › beyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphones by Meirelles
- › RHA T20 by ShreyasMax
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by MacedonianHero
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Mediahound
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by peter123
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by LAmitchell
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3