Amazon Uk or http://www.thomann.de/nl/hifi_koptelefoon.html
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for some help on what to get. Last post on 6/7/12 at 10:30am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 598, 558, 518; which one do you recommend me? Last post on 1/8/13 at 1:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Wondering which headphones to buy Last post on 6/2/11 at 11:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- In need of headphones + amp for under 175$ Last post on 12/1/12 at 12:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/11/17
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Greetings Head-fi, Today we are going to be checking out another HDSS equipped earphone from the team at Blue Ever Blue; the Model 1001. Based out of Washington, D.C., Blue Ever Blue (BeB) exploded...
Disclaimer I would like to give a special thanks to Pandora for having these sent out to me. I am not affiliated with Brainwavz in any way and this product was given in exchange for my honest...
The introductionSony has recently just started to get back at the game to create portable players, and so they too wants something to stand for their Summit of inventions, technologies. ...
[[SPOILER]] Manufacturer: iFi AudioModel: micro iDAC2Price: $349 at amazon.com Volume Control: Precision analogue volume control knob.Power Connector: USB A, USB BBattery Life: N/AInputs: 1x USB...
[[SPOILER]] Manufacturer: HRT Model: microStreamer Price: $169 at amazon.com Volume Control: Digitally-activated analog attenuator, no volume control on unit itself.Power Connector: USB, mini...
Your favourite places to buy audio equipment? - Page 2post #16 of 1910/10/11 at 10:52am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 1910/10/11 at 10:53ampost #18 of 1910/10/11 at 11:25am
There's only a few places in Singapore to test out and buy.
Hi-Fi heaven of Singapore. Just 3 minutes walk from City Hall MRT station. Majority of the mall is Hi-Fi stores, high end speakers, vinyl and headphones can be found there. Also the place where you can locate the Jaben. Typical Singaporean consumers don't even know what this place is, or exist, so the crowd is small, most people you can see there are audiophiles or people looking into buying good stereo set.
At the 4th floor of The Adelphi. Very Professional staffs, offers packages that sell at good price. Have lots of models and Amps available to be tested. A must to visit if you steps into The Adelphi. The store is either full housed or empty at different times, avoid going there in the evening Currently Jaben is the only place i could find Alessandro too.
Stereo have 2 outlets in the island. One located in Woodlands Causeway Point 4th floor. Another located in Orchard Road, Plaza Singapura 4th floor. Have almost all of the Headphones and IEMs you are looking for. Awesome customer service, friendly staffs, their senior staffs are very professional too. Although lacks Amplifier selections but they sell mainly the iBassos.
Yes! Both dealers i stated are my favorite, no much more "real" headphones stores i can find here. Farle is quite famous too for their selection of headphones and being the local seller of Cowon, but their service is really bad, unprofessional staffs with wrong attitude. Hope to get off Singapore soon for a holiday trip and get a chance to see other places Hi-Fi Stores in the near future!
post #19 of 1910/10/11 at 11:26am
I'm located in Toronto Canada so buying headphone is expensive here
sennheiser stuff go www.razordogdeals.com (he also has ebay store)
recently brought sennheiser hd 598 only 24 duty/tax (flat duty as he stated) from UPS (thats pretty good for UPS)
www.futureshop.ca (sometimes have good deals buy one get one free)
i need a place to get AKG Q701
- Your favourite places to buy audio equipment?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Sennheiser HD800S Unveiled! 3 seconds ago
- › LG V20 Sound Quality 4 seconds ago
- › Schiit Fulla 2 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 1 minute ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 3 minutes ago
- › Sony Mdr-F1 For Parts 3 minutes ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 5 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Blue Ever Blue Model 1001 by B9Scrambler
- › Brainwavz B150 by dnun8086
- › SONY digital audio player Walkman NW-WM1Z N (Gold) by Whitigir
- › iFi Micro iDAC2 USB DAC/HP Amp by Sil3nce
- › HRT - MicroStreamer - High Performance External USB Soundcard and... by Sil3nce
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Sil3nce
- › Chord MoJo by Sil3nce
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by Sil3nce
- › Focal Elear by ngoshawk
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by GhostPhantom
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear