I've decided to get a refund for my defective UM3x (RC), and probably jump to the SM3 v2. I see that Sound Earphones is the only retailer in the U.S. that sells these, but I want to know if anyone from Canada has been able to get them from this website. I've sent them an email, but wasn't patient enough to wait until tomorrow
- productEarSonics SM3 v2 universal in-ear monitorstagged by System, 10/10/11
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 10/10/11
- productWestone UM3X / 3X - True Triple Armature Drivers In-ear Monitor Professional Earphonetagged by System, 10/10/11
- productWestone Um3x / 3x - True Triple Armature Drivers In-ear Monitor Professional New with Removable Cabletagged by System, 10/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Westone UM3X RC - Triple Driver, 3 Way - MINT Last post on 1/21/12 at 11:50am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Klipsch Image X10 Last post on 8/24/11 at 3:37am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- UE 4 Pro or 1964 Ears Quad (1964-Q), Please help ... A poor noobie tread :( Last post on 8/25/11 at 7:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure se535 vs. Westone UM3x for a person with small ears? Last post on 8/16/11 at 12:27am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- UM3X w/ iPhone -- phone call isues Last post on 12/24/10 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
Earsonics SM3 v2 availability in Canada?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Alright, just an update here. I managed to successfully make a purchase from Sound Earphones today. I had to go through a customer rep. using their live chat to get the payment settled. Can't wait for these.
Just got my SM3. Barely listened to them, but they sounded great. One complaint though, not about SM3 but about Sound Earphones is that the packaging was really bad...or nonexistent really. They just put the small SM3 box in a bigger mailing box without any styrofoam or bubble wrap so I could literally hear the earphones rattle when I picked it up. Bad job Sound Earphones.
- Earsonics SM3 v2 availability in Canada?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 54 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (2/17/2015) 1 minute ago
- › Mr. Speakers Alpha Dogs with 1/4 inch cable .. About 1 month old ..... 1 minute ago
- › Grado e Series 1 minute ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica debuts three new pairs of headphones ATH-R70x,... 3 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 4 minutes ago
- › Introducing The Cozoy Astrapi: Hi-Res Lineout audio from your... 4 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 5 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 5 minutes ago
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2