I've decided to get a refund for my defective UM3x (RC), and probably jump to the SM3 v2. I see that Sound Earphones is the only retailer in the U.S. that sells these, but I want to know if anyone from Canada has been able to get them from this website. I've sent them an email, but wasn't patient enough to wait until tomorrow
- productEarSonics SM3 v2 universal in-ear monitorstagged by System, 10/10/11
- productWestone UM3xtagged by System, 10/10/11
- productWestone UM3X / 3X - True Triple Armature Drivers In-ear Monitor Professional Earphonetagged by System, 10/10/11
- productWestone Um3x / 3x - True Triple Armature Drivers In-ear Monitor Professional New with Removable Cabletagged by System, 10/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Westone UM3X RC - Triple Driver, 3 Way - MINT Last post on 1/21/12 at 11:50am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Klipsch Image X10 Last post on 8/24/11 at 3:37am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- UE 4 Pro or 1964 Ears Quad (1964-Q), Please help ... A poor noobie tread :( Last post on 8/25/11 at 7:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure se535 vs. Westone UM3x for a person with small ears? Last post on 8/16/11 at 12:27am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- UM3X w/ iPhone -- phone call isues Last post on 12/24/10 at 7:57am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Wow. There doesn’t seem to be a more appropriate way to word the beginning of this review, than to simply express my genuine surprise, and indeed – to a certain extent – admiration of the UMi Voix...
I bought the Q Audio French Silk balanced cable for my Audeze LCD-3's mainly because of the ergonomics and cool design/look over the stock cables. When running balanced, I doubted I would hear much...
I got a pair of these new on Amazon about a month and a half ago. I thought they sounded great for a pair of closed on-ears, and were pretty decently comfortable to the point that listening to...
At the time of the review, the Audioquest Nighthawk headphone was on sale at TTJV Audio’s website. Here is a link to Todd’s listing of the...
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
Earsonics SM3 v2 availability in Canada?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Alright, just an update here. I managed to successfully make a purchase from Sound Earphones today. I had to go through a customer rep. using their live chat to get the payment settled. Can't wait for these.
Just got my SM3. Barely listened to them, but they sounded great. One complaint though, not about SM3 but about Sound Earphones is that the packaging was really bad...or nonexistent really. They just put the small SM3 box in a bigger mailing box without any styrofoam or bubble wrap so I could literally hear the earphones rattle when I picked it up. Bad job Sound Earphones.
- Earsonics SM3 v2 availability in Canada?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Three Word Story 1 second ago
- › Head Fi's Favourite Amp for the Audeze LCD 2: $200-$1000 [POLL] 1 minute ago
- › Asian music (Chinese, Japanese, Korean) 1 minute ago
- › Aune B1 Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 3 minutes ago
- › $130 AMP in Canada for DT990's? 3 minutes ago
- › Best IEMs under 200 3 minutes ago
- › What is resolution and how is it measured? 4 minutes ago
- › Yes Virgina, There is a difference in USB cables 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 4 minutes ago
- › UMI Voix Blu by Rashmosh
- › Q Cables by Mediahound
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by goodyfresh
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3