do recent E10s still click between tracks? got one 3 months ago and it was clicking at the start of every sound played (windows sounds, tracks in foobar2000, etc) so had to return it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FiiO amp for SoundMAGIC E10 Last post on 10/7/12 at 9:04am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best DAC/AMP For iPod/MacBook Pro -> Grado SR80i/225i Last post on 3/26/13 at 6:31pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Ultrasone 900 vs AKG Acoustics K550 Last post on 7/22/12 at 4:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Please Help? Don't Know Which Amp to Choose for the Sennheiser HD 598? Last post on 12/4/11 at 11:30pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- DT 990 Pro 250Ohm without amp? Last post on 5/9/13 at 10:38am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Upon initial listening with these buds, I was rather unimpressed as I heard the rather familiar bloated mid-bass, sharp highs, and lack of mids that SKDY's old line carried. Then I realized that...
The VSD1 is the latest in a rather long line of budget in ear monitors including the VC02, GR99, GR02 and others that promises high quality sound for around $50 or so. While I haven’t had...
I tried a few Grado's —didn't like the Grado house sound—, a few Senn's —HD650 left a good impression—, a few lower-end AT's —I thought the AD700 were impressive for the price— and after reading...
In my recent quest for a new set of cans, I took a slight detour into the land of flashy prosumer headphones, in the form of the HK CL. The only reason I tried a pair was the price: half off,...
The Creative Aurvana Live! solved a major problem for me—how to listen to good audio while walking the dog at night. I live near a commercial and bar district in Center City, Philadelphia and I'm...
[Impression] FiiO E10 - Page 78
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Ditto. No issues and mine is about 18 months old.
I had been using my E07K at work and needed to pull it because I wanted it on my portable rig instead. There was a sale on the E10 and so I picked that up because, well, why not. Been using it for the last couple of hours and, I know the E07K is suppose to be stronger, but the E10 seems a decent amount stronger when set to the same gain levels. Strange. Liking it so far.
- [Impression] FiiO E10
- › Headphones + PS3? 1 minute ago
- › Who has an end game setup? 1 minute ago
- › Denon AH-D7000 2 minutes ago
- › Apex Glacier amp/dac review and appreciation thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Wizard Appreciation Thread - Long Live the Wizard - The former... 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900X Appreciation Thread. :) 5 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 6 minutes ago
- › EarSonics SM64 Universal IEM review 7 minutes ago
- › Hong Kong Meet (23/6) > Astrotec HYBRID IEM Tryout < 8 minutes ago
- › Skullcandy S2SYDA-008 Merge Earbud Headphones - Black/Chrome by KodaO
- › VSONIC VSD1 by TheGame21x
- › Audio Technica W5000 by the wizard of oz
- › Harmon Kardon Classic On-Ear Headphones by imagic
- › Creative Aurvana Live! Headphones by imagic
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by Aakash
- › Hisoundaudio Wooduo 2 by iern
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by jensy
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by dietcoke2am
- › Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Sigma USB Gaming Headset by imagic
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe