do recent E10s still click between tracks? got one 3 months ago and it was clicking at the start of every sound played (windows sounds, tracks in foobar2000, etc) so had to return it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 10/10/11
- productFiiO E10tagged by System, 10/10/11
- productFiiO E11tagged by System, 10/10/11
- productFiiO E7 USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifiertagged by System, 10/10/11
- productHEAD-DIRECT HiFiMan RE-262tagged by System, 10/10/11
- brandHiFiMANtagged by System, 10/10/11
- productIbasso D-Zerotagged by System, 10/10/11
- brandNuForcetagged by System, 10/10/11
- brandNuforce Inctagged by System, 10/10/11
- productTube DAC-09tagged by System, 10/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- FiiO amp for SoundMAGIC E10 Last post on 10/7/12 at 9:04am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best DAC/AMP For iPod/MacBook Pro -> Grado SR80i/225i Last post on 3/26/13 at 6:31pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Ultrasone 900 vs AKG Acoustics K550 Last post on 7/22/12 at 4:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Please Help? Don't Know Which Amp to Choose for the Sennheiser HD 598? Last post on 12/4/11 at 11:30pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Giant List of sub-$200 portable DACs w/ their chips & price Last post on 10/17/14 at 6:20pm in Dedicated Source Components
Level: Amateur Mostly Experience: First Personal Pair We can all agree it's been reviewed too much? Good. My turn please... I'm aware of the reputation these carry, how audio should sound...
I wrote this on Amazon, thought I'd share it with you all. Please, ask questions. Audio Technica has crafted a pair of headphones that might make you second guess your pair of MX50s, or any...
I realize it is a bit of apples vs oranges, but I will compare these to the Sennheiser HD 600 sound, since I sometimes use those to mix recordings with, and many know their sound. Assuming good...
My Amazon Review: I've owned many pieces of high end home audio over the years. Brands like Dali, Audio Research, Krell, Melos, and others. I expect a lot from my gear. In this case, one of the...
About me: I am not an audiology, sound expert or anything professional about audio of short. I am simply just a consumer with a lot of love for musics for years....I purchased this pair, and Would...
[Impression] FiiO E10 - Page 78
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I had been using my E07K at work and needed to pull it because I wanted it on my portable rig instead. There was a sale on the E10 and so I picked that up because, well, why not. Been using it for the last couple of hours and, I know the E07K is suppose to be stronger, but the E10 seems a decent amount stronger when set to the same gain levels. Strange. Liking it so far.
- [Impression] FiiO E10
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 Review 9 seconds ago
- › HiFiMAN @ StereoExchange Headphone Event Thursday March 19 in New... 49 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › = Hifiman Regrilling Mod = 3 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 4 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by ahnvx
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by LonghornTech
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Zobel
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2