thinking of gettting the UR-20s,senn hd201s,RP-HTF600,or MDRZX100s and i like to listen to dubstep,r&b,club music,jazz, and some rap so which one is best for me? I mostly want a pair that doesnt have light bass,claritys really important, and sound isolation.
Related Forum Threads
- What headphones are significantly cheaper than the Beats that sound better? Last post on 5/25/11 at 5:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- New guy Last post on 2/22/11 at 3:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- first (and even last) full size headphones to buy?? Last post on 2/1/11 at 9:24am in Headphones (full-size)
- KOSS UR20 vs. Sennheiser HD201 Last post on 1/6/11 at 4:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDRXD200 or Sennheiser HD-201 Last post on 9/9/10 at 7:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I currently had done a review for the Fostex HP-A3 DAC/amp unit, which is a couple years old, but none the less one of the best units in the price range from experience and reading material...
Bought these in an airport as my other earbuds had stopped working. Even though I bought these in an emergency I immediately regret this purchase. They are definitely worse than the old apple...
Thanks to Calyx for allowing Team Tokyo to borrow a unit for review. Note: Version 0.6 and 0.95 of the software were used for this review. The first thing many people wanted when they...
880s are part of the classic trio , 6XX-7XX and of course the 880s , I have all those headphones , my all time favourite might be the 650s but I have tons and tons of respect for the...
T-PEOS H-100II Quick Review Full Review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/726296/t-peos-h-100ii-review-by-mark2410 Thanks to T-PEOS for the sample. Brief: Crazy cheap detail monsters,...
help by choosing which ones best for me?post #1 of 310/8/11 at 11:38amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 310/8/11 at 12:17pmQuote:
- help by choosing which ones best for me?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 3012 Active Users (673 Members and 2339 Guests)
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 25 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 33 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Mid-Fi* Portable Rig ($200 - $600) 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impression and... 4 minutes ago
- › One interface to replace three !?... 4 minutes ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 4 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 5 minutes ago
- › Audio Poutine CDAC+ by WhiskeyJacks
- › Hama HK-3063 by Blanejmc
- › Calyx Audio M by Currawong
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohms by MrTechAgent
- › T-PEOS H-100II by mark2410
- › Yulong Audio D200 32bit 384khz DSD DAC by customNuts
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by Wyd4
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by MattTCG
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by DJPhiltheThrill
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by Cachicamo
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)