thinking of gettting the UR-20s,senn hd201s,RP-HTF600,or MDRZX100s and i like to listen to dubstep,r&b,club music,jazz, and some rap so which one is best for me? I mostly want a pair that doesnt have light bass,claritys really important, and sound isolation.
Related Forum Threads
- What headphones are significantly cheaper than the Beats that sound better? Last post on 5/25/11 at 5:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- New guy Last post on 2/22/11 at 3:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- first (and even last) full size headphones to buy?? Last post on 2/1/11 at 9:24am in Headphones (full-size)
- KOSS UR20 vs. Sennheiser HD201 Last post on 1/6/11 at 4:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDRXD200 or Sennheiser HD-201 Last post on 9/9/10 at 7:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Foreword As the creator of the Titan 1 thread on head-fi, I have most of the information given here placed in the thread; however, this review is a coalescing and enhancement of the various...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Master & Dynamic for providing me with a review sample of ME03 in exchange for my honest opinion. Master & Dynamic definitely knows how to build...
Hey the bang for your buck ratio is great for these. I got them years ago for $500. I've been using them to replace the little tin box in my TV for years. The satellite surrounds are ignored/not...
So this is my first day impression of the Emotiva Stealth 8 speakers and I will be updating every week untilll I have come to the conclusion that I've finally made it through the burn-in process....
help by choosing which ones best for me?post #1 of 310/8/11 at 11:38amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 310/8/11 at 12:17pmQuote:
- help by choosing which ones best for me?
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 2765 Active Users (452 Members and 2313 Guests)
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 13 seconds ago
- › Sennheisers and closed back headphones 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › I need to decide my next headphones 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 2 minutes ago
- › Best headphones for a certain type of music 3 minutes ago
- › senheiser HD-598 reviwed by whathifi as "boring"! True? 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3