thinking of gettting the UR-20s,senn hd201s,RP-HTF600,or MDRZX100s and i like to listen to dubstep,r&b,club music,jazz, and some rap so which one is best for me? I mostly want a pair that doesnt have light bass,claritys really important, and sound isolation.
Related Forum Threads
- What headphones are significantly cheaper than the Beats that sound better? Last post on 5/25/11 at 5:41am in Headphones (full-size)
- New guy Last post on 2/22/11 at 3:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- first (and even last) full size headphones to buy?? Last post on 2/1/11 at 9:24am in Headphones (full-size)
- KOSS UR20 vs. Sennheiser HD201 Last post on 4/15/15 at 2:18am in Headphones (full-size)
- Sony MDRXD200 or Sennheiser HD-201 Last post on 9/9/10 at 7:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
At the time this review was written the Cayin C5DAC was on sale at Penon Audio for $215.00 USD. Here is a link to their...
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
help by choosing which ones best for me?post #1 of 310/8/11 at 11:38amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 310/8/11 at 12:17pmQuote:
- help by choosing which ones best for me?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
Currently, there are 2836 Active Users (503 Members and 2333 Guests)
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 13 seconds ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Impressions Thread! August 29-30, 2015! 15 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 36 seconds ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir 2 Listening Impressions 5 minutes ago
- › Minneapolis Meet? 6 minutes ago
- › $400-500 bass forward headphone 6 minutes ago
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Hisoundfi
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2