i can get the backbeat pros for $40 and the shure se115 for $50. what do you guys say?
Related Forum Threads
- Etymotic HF3 replacement 'phones Last post on 9/15/12 at 5:26am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM upgrade suggestions, budget £200 ($300) Last post on 7/3/12 at 4:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- new in ear monitors Last post on 1/11/12 at 4:17am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- SE 535s.....OMG!!!!!!!! Last post on 2/12/13 at 5:55pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- SHure OEM Fit Kit Last post on 10/25/11 at 8:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Sony XB90EX Review This is not gonna be super in depth but just a small review and a comparison to the Sony XBA30. Ok so first thing I noticed when unboxing, wow they are big! Definitely much...
first review. yayyyyyyyyyy, so here we go. I am no super expert in headphones, but heres what I think the bass is very rumbling. I think that it wasn't as thumping or hard hitting as i would like...
I currently had done a review for the Fostex HP-A3 DAC/amp unit, which is a couple years old, but none the less one of the best units in the price range from experience and reading material...
Bought these in an airport as my other earbuds had stopped working. Even though I bought these in an emergency I immediately regret this purchase. They are definitely worse than the old apple...
Thanks to Calyx for allowing Team Tokyo to borrow a unit for review. Note: Version 0.6 and 0.95 of the software were used for this review. The first thing many people wanted when they...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
backbeat pro or shure se115?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
rock and im playing drums with them i want to be able to hear what i have to play clearly. the shures are like 80 unless i get them in pink then theyre cheaper, shouldnt they be the better phone with a much higher retail? also do you which do you think will isolate better
- backbeat pro or shure se115?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Pen-Fi (FPs, RBs, BPs, etc...) [56k Warning] 45 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X1, the most portable and affordable high resolution DAP from... 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Old Beats studio sound better than the new version... 2 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Review: Violectric HPA V200 amp 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO E06 and AKG K612 3 minutes ago
- › SONY MDR-XB90EX | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import) by kevms89
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by classycans
- › Audio Poutine CDAC+ by WhiskeyJacks
- › Hama HK-3063 by Blanejmc
- › Calyx Audio M by Currawong
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohms by MrTechAgent
- › T-PEOS H-100II by mark2410
- › Yulong Audio D200 32bit 384khz DSD DAC by customNuts
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by Wyd4
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by MattTCG
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)