I have been using the Senn. IE7 for awhile now and they are great but seem to be neutral and I'm looking for a fun IEM similar to the Denon D2000 or M50. Any help? I wanna keep my budget low around $50 or so
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Tired Of Sennheiser IE7
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 10/11/11
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/11/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/11/11
- brandRadiustagged by System, 10/11/11
- productRadius HP TWF 11rtagged by System, 10/11/11
- productSennheiser IE 7 Earphonestagged by System, 10/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Denon D2000 Amping help please Last post on 5/11/12 at 5:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Headphones to replace Sony MDR-XB1000 Last post on 1/14/12 at 2:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sleeping Headphones? Last post on 12/4/11 at 11:56am in Headphones (full-size)
- A yet another 'neutral' closed can thread. Slight twist though Last post on 7/6/12 at 4:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Warm Sounding IEM £100 or approx $150 Last post on 9/6/11 at 1:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- AdvertiseLast edited: 12/16/10
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I try to keep my reviews simple and understandable so I don't go into a large amount of detail with each part. There are others here that do an excellent job at very in depth and detailed reviews....
I'm an on-ear open junkie, so this high praise says a lot about the PX95. A list of on-ear opens I have in various drawer: AKG K512, PX100-ii, PortaPros, Jays V-Jays, and some more that I can't...
Introduction This is a review of the Superlux hd 681 Evo, Version II. It is my first review on Head-Fi, so bear with me. The particular Evo under review here has roughly 40 hrs of burn-in time...
I Background, gear used and manifesto I first got interested in the ECP Black Diamond around the time of its release. I was in the market for a “flagship” amp but still didn’t know what type of...
FiiO Mont Blanc for IEM When you pick up the Mont Blanc you feel like you have something substantial in your hand. Not that is is overly heavy, no, it is conveys the impression that this thing...
Tired Of Sennheiser IE7post #1 of 310/8/11 at 6:16amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 310/8/11 at 6:48am
I guess they're more 'controlled' and not overblaring in any frequency but these are far from neutral.
Look at the Atrios (new driver) or RAdius DDM for more 'fun'
Or the TF10 for a quicker version of funReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tired Of Sennheiser IE7
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2870 Active Users (504 Members and 2366 Guests)
- › 1964 Ears 7 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Cardas A8 IEM 2 minutes ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 3 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-11.32 & NFB-11 (2014) (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!! 9 minutes ago
- › Decision between HD600 or X2 or MA900 11 minutes ago
- › Which of these headphones have better sound quality? 11 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 11 minutes ago
- › Should i upgrade? 11 minutes ago
- › Arizona Head-Fi Meet: January 24th 2015 - Impressions Thread 12 minutes ago
- › beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones by rigodeni
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Zalithian
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by inline79
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by serman005
- › ecp audio Black Diamond by Schopenhauer
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by jamato8
- › JVC HA-FX750 Wood Dome Unit Earphone by dnun8086
- › EarWerkz Supra by moedawg140
- › House of Marley - LEGEND ANC by White Lotus
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)