I have been using the Senn. IE7 for awhile now and they are great but seem to be neutral and I'm looking for a fun IEM similar to the Denon D2000 or M50. Any help? I wanna keep my budget low around $50 or so
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Tired Of Sennheiser IE7
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 10/11/11
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/11/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/11/11
- brandRadiustagged by System, 10/11/11
- productRadius HP TWF 11rtagged by System, 10/11/11
- productSennheiser IE 7 Earphonestagged by System, 10/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Denon D2000 Amping help please Last post on 5/11/12 at 5:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Headphones to replace Sony MDR-XB1000 Last post on 1/14/12 at 2:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sleeping Headphones? Last post on 12/4/11 at 11:56am in Headphones (full-size)
- A yet another 'neutral' closed can thread. Slight twist though Last post on 7/6/12 at 4:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Warm Sounding IEM £100 or approx $150 Last post on 9/6/11 at 1:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- AdvertiseLast edited: 12/16/10
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be interesting to many people in this community. I’ve always liked music... [[SPOILER]] . Prelude:I...
I Ventured to buy those headphones fater a massive discount in pre-christmas sales here in mexico, for $178 USD i consider them to be a great buy The construction of those cans seems to be...
This is gonna be a simple review BASS For a $7 in ear it is actually really good. A little overbearing at times but quite articulate considering the price. MIDS They are not airy and vocals by...
These headphones sound very precise and balanced. You will hear your music as it was recorded, mixed, and mastered which is the approach I prefer to trying to find headphones that try to EQ things...
Whereas I am also an old school hard-core vinyl aficionado, I (luckily) jumped the digital high-res train early enough to nowadays be equipped with the most necessary hard- and software to be able...
Tired Of Sennheiser IE7post #1 of 310/8/11 at 6:16amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 310/8/11 at 6:48am
I guess they're more 'controlled' and not overblaring in any frequency but these are far from neutral.
Look at the Atrios (new driver) or RAdius DDM for more 'fun'
Or the TF10 for a quicker version of funReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tired Of Sennheiser IE7
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3563 Active Users (586 Members and 2977 Guests)
- › Audio-Technica IM50, IM70 Discussion Thread 40 seconds ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Amp Question 3 minutes ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 4 minutes ago
- › Southeastern Michigan Spring Meet 03.14.2015 - Hosted by Overture... 4 minutes ago
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by Mitchell4500
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by Mitchell4500
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by dreamwhisper
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by ahunatu
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)