I have been using the Senn. IE7 for awhile now and they are great but seem to be neutral and I'm looking for a fun IEM similar to the Denon D2000 or M50. Any help? I wanna keep my budget low around $50 or so
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Tired Of Sennheiser IE7
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 10/11/11
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/11/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/11/11
- brandRadiustagged by System, 10/11/11
- productRadius HP TWF 11rtagged by System, 10/11/11
- productSennheiser IE 7 Earphonestagged by System, 10/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Denon D2000 Amping help please Last post on 5/11/12 at 5:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Headphones to replace Sony MDR-XB1000 Last post on 1/14/12 at 2:12pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sleeping Headphones? Last post on 12/4/11 at 11:56am in Headphones (full-size)
- A yet another 'neutral' closed can thread. Slight twist though Last post on 7/6/12 at 4:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Warm Sounding IEM £100 or approx $150 Last post on 9/6/11 at 1:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- AdvertiseLast edited: 12/16/10
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Disclaimer: I would like to sincerely thank Salsera and Brainwavz for providing the sample S5 for this review. For most of my audio listening “career”, I haven’t been a big fan of...
I remember browsing the ebay like many of you guys do to see what is out there in portable amplifier land and this one caught my attention because for one it looked very nice and second it...
Intro The HE-400i is the latest headphone from Hifiman. It was released recently as a replacement for the popular HE-400. This write-up will give my initial impressions of the HE-400i as well as...
There's not much that haven't been said about this amazing universal IEM so I'll try not to repeat. I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for his strong recommendation and for...
This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened...
Tired Of Sennheiser IE7post #1 of 310/8/11 at 6:16amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 310/8/11 at 6:48am
I guess they're more 'controlled' and not overblaring in any frequency but these are far from neutral.
Look at the Atrios (new driver) or RAdius DDM for more 'fun'
Or the TF10 for a quicker version of funReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tired Of Sennheiser IE7
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 2942 Active Users (513 Members and 2429 Guests)
- › REVIEW: Vivo Xplay 3S + XE800 Mobile audio perfection 51 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 57 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › ***NEW*** RHA (Reid Heath Acoustics) T10i IEM to debut at IFA 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Auralic Amp 3 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Designed! Phase 2: SmartPower. Please feed the... 5 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by HK_sends
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Dsnuts
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by canuckavelli
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)