Head-Fi.org › Forums › Head-Fi Network & Industry News › Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013 - Page 2

post #16 of 82

Free Beer beerchug.gif

post #17 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parall3l View Post

X4 on the panel biggrin.gif


X5
post #18 of 82

Audez'e, you are wallet poison.  I just got my LCD-2s at the beginning of last month, for which I am selling what were my favorite headphones for over eight months.  What will it be?  The LCD-3s?  I want more information on this new pair of wallet killers.

post #19 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by dagothur View Post

Audez'e, you are wallet poison.  I just got my LCD-2s at the beginning of last month, for which I am selling what were my favorite headphones for over eight months.  What will it be?  The LCD-3s?  I want more information on this new pair of wallet killers.


My rev 2s came in 3 days ago ;~; So brutal to hear about another can.
post #20 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post


My rev 2s came in 3 days ago ;~; So brutal to hear about another can.


It makes me shake my fist at the heavens.  I thought I was satisfied with my setup with the D7000s, and then along come the Rev2's.  Now Audez'e wants to shank me and steal another grand?

post #21 of 82
X6 on the panel. Should be very interesting.
post #22 of 82

So. many. toys.

post #23 of 82

I did not know how to pronounce Schiit Audio, so I went to their website. Shee-tah. Not uh...

post #24 of 82


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

I JUST got my LCD 2 Rev. 2. Come on Audeze, you're killin' me. If this thing is a replacement for the LCD 2 I'll be maaaaaaad. 

 

 



X2 Arrrrgh!!!

post #25 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamburgerladdy View Post

I did not know how to pronounce Schiit Audio, so I went to their website. Shee-tah. Not uh...



The "Shee-tah" is a joke on their website, purely for irony.  The proper pronunciation is exactly as Jude pronounced it.

post #26 of 82

Wow, excited about the next headphone from Audeze!!! Too bad I can't make it to the show. I will be following the news here - thx Jude :)

post #27 of 82

Better record the panels and post or else angry_face.gif

post #28 of 82
I will be attending next year.
post #29 of 82

X7 for recording the panel!!! If only I weren't halfway around the world...

post #30 of 82

Cool I'm looking forward to impressions!  wink.gif
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cifani090 View Post

Just got my LCD Rev.3's biggrin.gif



 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Head-Fi Network & Industry News
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Head-Fi Network & Industry News › Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013