Recent Images In This Thread
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 10/11/11
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/11/11
- productDenon AH-D5000 Reference Headphonestagged by System, 10/11/11
- productDenon AH-D7000 - Headphonestagged by System, 10/11/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/11/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 10/11/11
- productSennheiser HD 555 Headphonestagged by System, 10/11/11
- productSony mdr xb 1000tagged by System, 10/11/11
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 10/11/11
Related Forum Threads
- Going Audiophile For Gaming! Last post on 7/4/13 at 4:37pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- n00b advice (Ultrasone 900) Last post on 10/5/11 at 2:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cost VS. SQ Improvement Last post on 9/18/11 at 12:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphone Suggestion? Last post on 9/21/12 at 2:06pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is the veteran ex-flagship model of FitEar／須山補聴器 before the Mitsuharu Harada series (MH335DW) which was announced not long ago. It is a 5 drivers (2 highs, 2 mids 1 low woofer) 4 way crossover...
I've spent the past week auditioning these new VSD1S by VSonic. Before this I was listening extensively to my dual dynamics JVC FXT90's and my dual armature UE 700. For a single dynamic driver that...
I started this review with the intention of pointing out the things I don't like about it, but man, there really isn't much I don't love about these. Out of the box they sound very thin and...
It does a good job as a DAC for my starving student amp. Eventually, I will probably upgrade but it works well enough. It is nice that it powers off of USB and doesn't take up tons of space.
The review is based on the stock pads, not based on the upgraded velour pads. The only problem with the sound quality is a weird color in the upper mids, around vocal range. This is due to the...
What is the most comfortable headphones you've worn? - Page 11post #151 of 15810/28/12 at 4:58pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #152 of 15810/29/12 at 6:19ampost #153 of 15812/19/12 at 9:07am
1. any Beyer DT880s (Another company needs to steal the material for the velour on these, like now)
2. Denon D2000 (Amazingly soft and comfortable leather, even better than the fostex which is saying something)
3. Fostex T50rp (with mad dog comfort strap)
4. Audio Technica w3000anv (Pads are amazing despite being on ear and if the headband fits you its above avg in comfort for sure)
5. Audeze LCD-3
6. Sennheiser HD800 (They feel kind of strange like they're eating your face because they're so huge)
7. Grado 225i (Pads and headband are below avg, but these are so light that it doesn't really matter)
8. AKG K702 (pads are nice, but the headband is a b****)
9. Hifiman He-400 w/ velour (Pads and headband are moderately comfortable, but these things honestly feel like they weigh 5lb)post #154 of 1581/5/13 at 4:22ampost #155 of 1581/5/13 at 5:52ampost #156 of 1581/5/13 at 6:00ampost #157 of 1581/5/13 at 6:24am
1.AD700 - Just so comfortable light weight and 3D wing system works to barely put any pressure on your head and big soft velour pads are very comfortable and let your ears breath more then other material.
2.HD 428 - Also very lightweight fully over ear with minimal clamp and and good amount of soft padding on the headband and on the earpads ears do get a bit hot after extended use.
3.HTF600 Light weight not allot of clamp good amount of pretty soft padding but the material they used make my ears sweaty sooner and at temperatures none of my other headphones do.
Edited by DJHeadshot - 1/5/13 at 6:31am
- What is the most comfortable headphones you've worn?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Lets Talk Metal 18 seconds ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Impressions and feedback. 42 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX50 Thread (New^4 firmware update! V1.2.2) 1 minute ago
- › AKG new headphone K545? 1 minute ago
- › Review: Final Audio Design Heaven II 2 minutes ago
- › Official Katawa Shoujo thread 2 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 3 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Ray Samuels Audio Dark Star solid state headphone amplifier 3 minutes ago
- › Speaker amps for headphones 4 minutes ago
- › On a mission to like jazz 6 minutes ago
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by TheLastDevil
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by jshaffe
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones, Black by pataburd
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi