Recent Images In This Thread
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 10/10/11
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/10/11
- productDenon AH-D5000 Reference Headphonestagged by System, 10/10/11
- productDenon AH-D7000 - Headphonestagged by System, 10/10/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/10/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 10/10/11
- productSennheiser HD 555 Headphonestagged by System, 10/10/11
- productSony mdr xb 1000tagged by System, 10/10/11
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 10/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Going Audiophile For Gaming! Last post on 7/4/13 at 4:37pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- n00b advice (Ultrasone 900) Last post on 10/5/11 at 2:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cost VS. SQ Improvement Last post on 9/18/11 at 12:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The iFi Audio Micro iDSD was sent to me by iFi with help from their Norwegian distributor Audioaktøren for the purpose of doing this review and including it in my recently started $250+ amp/DAC...
This is pretty much the same weightless, rickety, tiny player apparently offered by Kogan, oRiver, Ritmix, etc. It comes decently boxed with a soft pouch, USB cable, and nice looking (if...
Aune M2 Pro Review Intro : Since the past few years I had kept myself away from trying out any new DAPs or audio gear since I was pretty satisfied with my Fiio X5 (1st gen) and Sansa Clip...
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
Some "Provenance" to the Brand Name: Ocharaku is a "tea themed" company based in Japan. Focusing on Dynamic Driver IEM's, Ocharaku pushes the envelope when it comes to breaking the negative...
What is the most comfortable headphones you've worn? - Page 11post #151 of 15910/28/12 at 4:58pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #152 of 15910/29/12 at 6:19ampost #153 of 15912/19/12 at 9:07am
1. any Beyer DT880s (Another company needs to steal the material for the velour on these, like now)
2. Denon D2000 (Amazingly soft and comfortable leather, even better than the fostex which is saying something)
3. Fostex T50rp (with mad dog comfort strap)
4. Audio Technica w3000anv (Pads are amazing despite being on ear and if the headband fits you its above avg in comfort for sure)
5. Audeze LCD-3
6. Sennheiser HD800 (They feel kind of strange like they're eating your face because they're so huge)
7. Grado 225i (Pads and headband are below avg, but these are so light that it doesn't really matter)
8. AKG K702 (pads are nice, but the headband is a b****)
9. Hifiman He-400 w/ velour (Pads and headband are moderately comfortable, but these things honestly feel like they weigh 5lb)post #154 of 1591/5/13 at 4:22ampost #155 of 1591/5/13 at 5:52ampost #156 of 1591/5/13 at 6:00ampost #157 of 1591/5/13 at 6:24am
1.AD700 - Just so comfortable light weight and 3D wing system works to barely put any pressure on your head and big soft velour pads are very comfortable and let your ears breath more then other material.
2.HD 428 - Also very lightweight fully over ear with minimal clamp and and good amount of soft padding on the headband and on the earpads ears do get a bit hot after extended use.
3.HTF600 Light weight not allot of clamp good amount of pretty soft padding but the material they used make my ears sweaty sooner and at temperatures none of my other headphones do.
Edited by DJHeadshot - 1/5/13 at 6:31ampost #158 of 1591/5/13 at 8:18ampost #159 of 1598/7/16 at 2:20pm
Senns HD700 are the most comfortable in their inventory in my opinion. You list The Audeze LCD2 in the list as one of the firsts, but they feel extremely heavy. What's close to number 1 needs to be comfortable for everybody, not just the men with bionic necks. It must be very bad during summer time in hot countries as well.
- What is the most comfortable headphones you've worn?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-WM1 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout (8:CT6E, 7:H8P, 6:JH13,... 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Headphones similar or better than Beats Studio? 4 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 6 minutes ago
- › Accutone Technology Mega-Thread 7 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by peter123
- › Basic M90 by Lad3
- › Aune M2 32BIT DSD portable music player by Faheem
- › Westone MMCX Bluetooth Cable, 78548 by twister6
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by kevingzw
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by crabdog
- › Mixcder ShareMe Wireless Bluetooth Headphones,Built in Mic for... by iancraig10
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by pkshiu
- › Superlux HD-668 B by HiFiChris
- › Meze 99 Classics by HansBarbarossa
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...