Recent Images In This Thread
- productbeyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphonestagged by System, 10/10/11
- productDenon AHD2000 High Performance Over-Ear Headphonestagged by System, 10/10/11
- productDenon AH-D5000 Reference Headphonestagged by System, 10/10/11
- productDenon AH-D7000 - Headphonestagged by System, 10/10/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/10/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 10/10/11
- productSennheiser HD 555 Headphonestagged by System, 10/10/11
- productSony mdr xb 1000tagged by System, 10/10/11
- productSony MDR-XB700 50mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphonestagged by System, 10/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- Going Audiophile For Gaming! Last post on 7/4/13 at 4:37pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- n00b advice (Ultrasone 900) Last post on 10/5/11 at 2:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Cost VS. SQ Improvement Last post on 9/18/11 at 12:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ++ FULL-SIZE HEADPHONE RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD++ CLOSED: Please post a thread in the... Last post on 6/6/13 at 4:16am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
What is the most comfortable headphones you've worn? - Page 11post #151 of 15810/28/12 at 4:58pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #152 of 15810/29/12 at 6:19ampost #153 of 15812/19/12 at 9:07am
1. any Beyer DT880s (Another company needs to steal the material for the velour on these, like now)
2. Denon D2000 (Amazingly soft and comfortable leather, even better than the fostex which is saying something)
3. Fostex T50rp (with mad dog comfort strap)
4. Audio Technica w3000anv (Pads are amazing despite being on ear and if the headband fits you its above avg in comfort for sure)
5. Audeze LCD-3
6. Sennheiser HD800 (They feel kind of strange like they're eating your face because they're so huge)
7. Grado 225i (Pads and headband are below avg, but these are so light that it doesn't really matter)
8. AKG K702 (pads are nice, but the headband is a b****)
9. Hifiman He-400 w/ velour (Pads and headband are moderately comfortable, but these things honestly feel like they weigh 5lb)post #154 of 1581/5/13 at 4:22ampost #155 of 1581/5/13 at 5:52ampost #156 of 1581/5/13 at 6:00ampost #157 of 1581/5/13 at 6:24am
1.AD700 - Just so comfortable light weight and 3D wing system works to barely put any pressure on your head and big soft velour pads are very comfortable and let your ears breath more then other material.
2.HD 428 - Also very lightweight fully over ear with minimal clamp and and good amount of soft padding on the headband and on the earpads ears do get a bit hot after extended use.
3.HTF600 Light weight not allot of clamp good amount of pretty soft padding but the material they used make my ears sweaty sooner and at temperatures none of my other headphones do.
Edited by DJHeadshot - 1/5/13 at 6:31am
- What is the most comfortable headphones you've worn?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › Aune M1, powerful WAV player 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 3 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2