I did, and I got a date.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/6/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 10/6/11
- productSennheiser HD 598tagged by System, 10/6/11
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 10/6/11
- productUltrasone PRO 750tagged by System, 10/7/11
- productWestone 4 True-Fit Earphonestagged by System, 10/7/11
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for over-ear headphones. Any advice? Last post on 9/27/12 at 12:58am in Headphones (full-size)
- $500 iem vs $500 headphones? Last post on 2/16/15 at 9:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Long time lurker looking for a set of good over ear headphones... Last post on 2/23/13 at 5:44am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones in ear or over ear Last post on 8/10/12 at 3:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Question about IEMs vs headphones Last post on 7/19/12 at 2:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
Level: Amateur Mostly Experience: First Personal Pair We can all agree it's been reviewed too much? Good. My turn please... I'm aware of the reputation these carry, how audio should sound...
I wrote this on Amazon, thought I'd share it with you all. Please, ask questions. Audio Technica has crafted a pair of headphones that might make you second guess your pair of MX50s, or any...
I realize it is a bit of apples vs oranges, but I will compare these to the Sennheiser HD 600 sound, since I sometimes use those to mix recordings with, and many know their sound. Assuming good...
My Amazon Review: I've owned many pieces of high end home audio over the years. Brands like Dali, Audio Research, Krell, Melos, and others. I expect a lot from my gear. In this case, one of the...
About me: I am not an audiology, sound expert or anything professional about audio of short. I am simply just a consumer with a lot of love for musics for years....I purchased this pair, and Would...
Sennheiser HD598 [Review] - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 6811/12/12 at 3:47pmpost #63 of 6811/25/12 at 2:05am
Do you think my HD598's would benefit from a Fiio E6 or E7 amps if I'm using an iphone or ipod? because I think I need a little bit more volume. I find it it could use some more volume but without distortion. What do you think?post #64 of 686/13/13 at 8:51amQuote:
i hv e6 and e7.. go for it buy e6. if u can save more go for e11 that will improve the sound.. i use asgard with them now so u will upgrade if u try the lower models..go for it.post #65 of 686/14/13 at 7:46pmpost #66 of 687/10/13 at 12:53amYou could also look at denon d600, not a grado sound but they have great extension or just move up in the grado line, they do make better cans than the sr80's lol not sure of the denons need amped... they were when i auditioned them so most likelypost #67 of 681/16/14 at 3:21am
- Sennheiser HD598 [Review]
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 25 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 51 seconds ago
- › I WANT TO SHARE MY PROJECT WITH YOU, COME GIVE ME YOUR FEEDBACK! 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 1 minute ago
- › Looking for an office safe replacement for Sennheiser HD 595 2 minutes ago
- › Vape-Fi 2 minutes ago
- › The quest for a 300€ pair of closed, full-sized, sub-bass capable... 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 3 minutes ago
- › My B&W P7's are very uncomfortable on the top of my head... 4 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by ahnvx
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by LonghornTech
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Zobel
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2