I'm working on a project and need some suggestions for open and closed headphones in the $300-$500 range. Thanks!
- productAKG K 601 Headphonestagged by System, 10/5/11
- productAlessandro MS2itagged by System, 10/5/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-ES10 EarSuit Headphonestagged by System, 10/5/11
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350tagged by System, 10/5/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/5/11
- productHiFiMAN HE-300tagged by System, 10/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 10/5/11
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 10/5/11
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 10/5/11
- productSony MDR-SA5000 DJ Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 10/5/11More
- productSony mdr xb 1000tagged by System, 10/5/11
- productUltrasone PRO 750tagged by System, 10/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Advice on a new open and closed headphone Last post on 7/5/12 at 7:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HE-400/HE-300 vs Sennheiser HD650/HD600 Last post on 11/14/13 at 9:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones + dac/amp help please Last post on 4/16/12 at 5:06am in Headphones (full-size)
- First good headphones? Last post on 12/15/11 at 11:21am in Headphones (full-size)
- HD650 or he-300? Last post on 1/6/12 at 3:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 8/6/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction: I was asked by Brainwavz’/GPGSHK’s Pandora whether I was interested in reviewing their latest Brainwavz product, the Kidwavz KV100 that was especially designed for kids, so I...
At the time of the review, the Brainwavz Jive earphone was was on sale at Amazon’s website for $25.00 USD. Here is a link to Their listing of the...
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
Open and Closed Headphones $300-$500 range.post #1 of 310/4/11 at 10:21pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 310/4/11 at 10:26pmpost #3 of 310/4/11 at 10:31pmThread Starter
As long as they are good quality/price ratio then go ahead! Here's the list I have so far:
Sennheiser HD650, $360-$400
Ultrasone Pro 750
Sony MDR-XB1000, $299
Audio Technica ATH-ES10, $380-$430
- Open and Closed Headphones $300-$500 range.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › **MrSpeakers Mad Dog: Impressions and Discussion Thread** 6 seconds ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 36 seconds ago
- › NEW! Bose QC25 2014 1 minute ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › AKG K3003 High End 3 Way System Headphone 2 minutes ago
- › "Best" USB DAC/Amp for $300 or less 5 minutes ago
- › Best $1000 headphones for O2+ODAC? 5 minutes ago
- › European Headphone Temporary Trading Club (Wanna try cans for... 5 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2