I'm working on a project and need some suggestions for open and closed headphones in the $300-$500 range. Thanks!
- productAKG K 601 Headphonestagged by System, 10/5/11
- productAlessandro MS2itagged by System, 10/5/11
- productAudio-Technica ATH-ES10 EarSuit Headphonestagged by System, 10/5/11
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350tagged by System, 10/5/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/5/11
- productHiFiMAN HE-300tagged by System, 10/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 10/5/11
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 10/5/11
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 10/5/11
- productSony MDR-SA5000 DJ Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 10/5/11More
- productSony mdr xb 1000tagged by System, 10/5/11
- productUltrasone PRO 750tagged by System, 10/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Advice on a new open and closed headphone Last post on 7/5/12 at 7:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HE-400/HE-300 vs Sennheiser HD650/HD600 Last post on 11/14/13 at 9:02am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones + dac/amp help please Last post on 4/16/12 at 5:06am in Headphones (full-size)
- First good headphones? Last post on 12/15/11 at 11:21am in Headphones (full-size)
- HD650 or he-300? Last post on 1/6/12 at 3:32pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 6/30/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Construction, Materials, and Comfort: For starters, the protein leather is extremely soft and supple, and makes the ear pads and headband luxurious to touch. Heat retention actually isn't as bad...
I originally bought these after my earphones that came with my phone broke. After receiving these I was extremely pleased with the bass: it was boomy, punchy and felt powerful. These were also very...
I am an amateur recording engineer that mainly uses a laptop pc on location with a Focusrite Scarlett 18i20. The bus power is no doubt as noisy as a baby with a full diaper that's up way past...
NOTE: This is my first review and I'm a budding audio enthusiast. This is no pro review, just a newb trying to put audio nuances to words. These are my first pair of Balanced Armatures and I am...
Background In about 1990, when Joseph Grado was designing his HMP-1 Holographic Scalera Scanner (perfectly-matched pair of microphones for recording), he needed some detailed, neutral...
Open and Closed Headphones $300-$500 range.post #1 of 310/4/11 at 10:21pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 310/4/11 at 10:26pmpost #3 of 310/4/11 at 10:31pmThread Starter
As long as they are good quality/price ratio then go ahead! Here's the list I have so far:
Sennheiser HD650, $360-$400
Ultrasone Pro 750
Sony MDR-XB1000, $299
Audio Technica ATH-ES10, $380-$430
- Open and Closed Headphones $300-$500 range.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 3 seconds ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 11 seconds ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 45 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 1 minute ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 2 minutes ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 2 minutes ago
- › Objectivists board room 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for to buy some IEM/Headphones. 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 250ohm Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › RHA T20 by Cotnijoe
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)