- 2,495 Posts. Joined 11/2010
- Location: New York
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAiaiai TMA-1tagged by System, 10/5/11
- productbeyerdynamic T50ptagged by System, 10/7/11
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350tagged by System, 10/5/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 10/5/11
- productPioneer HDJ-2000 Reference Professional Dj Headphonestagged by System, 10/5/11
- productSennheiser Adidas HD 25-1 II Orginals Headphones (Black/Blue)tagged by System, 10/7/11
- productSennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphonetagged by System, 10/7/11
- productSennheiser HD 25 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 10/5/11
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-80tagged by System, 10/7/11
Related Forum Threads
- Any competition for Portapro's if these are my requirements? Last post on 7/5/12 at 5:53am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for "all purpose?" cans Last post on 9/2/11 at 5:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- looking for amazing sound headphones under 300.00 Last post on 3/31/13 at 7:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- Most noise isolating portable over ear phones Last post on 12/12/12 at 9:51am in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable Headphones, On-ear vs over-ear and how much should one spend? etc... Last post on 9/20/12 at 8:14am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
(PS: Some content may be a no-brainer for most; it's just there for the less informed). Please also ignore any errors, judgements. I'm a medio-phile and not an audiophile so, judge...
Looking for earbuds can be kind of a nightmare. So many players in the game, so much variety in terms of sound, design, features, and price. I don't want to spend a lot of money since they're used...
I've been into vinyl previously but in the mid-90's, sold my high end VPI table and never looked back. I ended up recently with a bunch of new records and nothing to play them on, and decided to...
About Me: I prefer IEMs over full size because of portability and comfort, though I have owned and own a a couple full size cans. I am a 29 year old music lover, i listen to all genres from R&B to...
Campfire Audio Andromeda: Crown jewel of the Campfire fleet Introduction First, a disclaimer: I purchased the Andromeda ($1099USD) with my own money after doing my own research and thus...
[review/comparison] Beyerdynamic DT1350, T50p, Sennheiser HD25-1-ii, HD25-13-ii, Pioneer HDJ-2000, V-Moda M80, Aiaiai TMA-1 - Page 30post #436 of 4475/30/13 at 7:04pmHaha nice, nothing like your transplant ideas . For me while the highs are slightly smoother and less peaky, I found everything on the Amperiors from top to bottom much more forward and in your face than on the HD25. The bass definitely hits harder for instance on the Amperior than the HD25 and mids are a bit forward to my ears.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #437 of 4475/30/13 at 7:09pmThread Starter
I really should get my hands on another pair of unmodded HD25 for me to compare against. I wonder how much of a difference can be attributed just to the different pads.post #438 of 4475/30/13 at 7:35pmpost #439 of 4475/30/13 at 10:31pm
How did I not find this sooner?
Welp! Based on what I've read, you've basically confirmed what I already thought I needed to do. Sell my TMA-1s and grab a pair of DT1350s. I want to get my portable endgame set up soon. And honestly for that I need something brighter and more detailed than the TMA-1s. And I think the DT1350s are it. I'll miss the replaceable cable though. However I have time. First to take care of my IEM endgame which is in sight (well until I want to get customs at least)
Then I can start saving for my home set up!post #440 of 4478/13/13 at 11:59ampost #441 of 4474/1/15 at 7:24pmQuote:
Is the cable on the DT1350 detachable ?post #442 of 4474/1/15 at 8:12pmThread Starterpost #443 of 44711/22/15 at 9:03am
well, i want to buy i nice pair of speakers and im leeting go my hd25-13 , these are studio graded so if you use a good eq you can tune his frequency response without adding distortion.
selling HD 25-13 II for 120 euros. have fun =)post #444 of 44711/22/15 at 1:10pmThread Starter
Being "studio grade" doesn't really have a bearing on how well it takes to EQ...
But that said, the HD25-13 is a fantastic headphone.post #445 of 44711/22/15 at 2:04pmpost #446 of 4476/19/16 at 11:56am
i'm currently using the sony 7520 cans for portable use
(love 'em but my experience is limited...as are my listening skills)
thinking of getting the dt1350 or newer audeze sine with or wout cipher cable,
love a well balanced and detailed sound (good bass slam) for rock, blues, jazz and instrumentalpost #447 of 4476/19/16 at 12:10pmThread Starter
If you're in Vancouver, go check out the Headphonebar to try some out in person. It will be a far better experience than reading random stuff online.
The 7520 is no slouch, so I feel the DT1350 would just be a sidegrade, though smaller in form factor which is nice when out and about if you like on-ears vs over.
- [review/comparison] Beyerdynamic DT1350, T50p, Sennheiser HD25-1-ii, HD25-13-ii, Pioneer HDJ-2000, V-Moda M80, Aiaiai TMA-1
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Superlux HD668B Headphone Review by mark2410 5 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 22 seconds ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 49 seconds ago
- › [FS] **PRICE DROPPED** (Sigma/Lambda/Gamma) Vintage Rare STAX... 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T5p 2nd generation 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Valhalla Tube Rolling thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by k4rstar
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Peddler
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by earfonia
- › Monoprice Premium 8323 Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro Headphone by 93EXCivic
- › LEAR LHF-AE1d hybrid fit earphones by mark2410
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...