Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) - Page 457

post #6841 of 6850

Hello Audeze fans,

 

As you can see I have TH900 and HE560. To be honest i was listening HE560 and LCD2.2F but preffered that time HE560 because of price and overall neutral sound to listen another part of my collection which is annoying at TH900..

 

But I want Audeze... So I need huge but quality bass (no bummy) and dark highs and overall smooth sound and finally to get allround trio: (1) TH900 (bass and bright, close), (2) HE-560 dark smooth and overall neutral and (3) Audeze (bass and warm not annoying sound) 

 

Which Audeze should i target? 


Edited by Gibalok - 4/10/15 at 10:54am
post #6842 of 6850
If it were me, knowing the fazor and non fazor sound, I would choose the Lcd 2.2 without
post #6843 of 6850
2.2 w/o fazor is used option only.. Im not sure i have a market here of this.. Whats on new LCD2.2F and LCD3? Which is more closed to low volume but full body and bass sound?
post #6844 of 6850
The lcd 2.2 fazor is technically better but when I compared the 2 I noticed a more full bodied sound and bass on the non fazor

The medium in general is a little better on the new version but lacking the sub bass I hear on the old 2.2
post #6845 of 6850
Quote:
Originally Posted by TontonJoK View Post

The lcd 2.2 fazor is technically better but when I compared the 2 I noticed a more full bodied sound and bass on the non fazor

The medium in general is a little better on the new version but lacking the sub bass I hear on the old 2.2

 

Thank you. I will try to find this option. 

 

But what if only new? 

post #6846 of 6850
For the market around your place , myself I buy audio stuff from Russia or USA and use HF sales forum, from Russia why couldn't you ??
post #6847 of 6850
The differences between 2.2 models are not huge, you get the Audeze sound anyway. Buying used save some money and when you sell it you don't lose too much wink.gif
post #6848 of 6850

hi-fi.ru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TontonJoK View Post

For the market around your place , myself I buy audio stuff from Russia or USA and use HF sales forum, from Russia why couldn't you ??

you mean head-fi? 

post #6849 of 6850
Yes, or ebay, you can get around 20 % customs taxes mad.gif
post #6850 of 6850
Quote:
Originally Posted by TontonJoK View Post

Yes, or ebay, you can get around 20 % customs taxes mad.gif

OK, thank you. I justed checked offers of used LCD2..nice prices and condition :) will evaluate the option. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New)