Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 7/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Who else suffers from very little usable range on the volume knob? Last post on 2/10/15 at 8:30am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Is the LCD-2 worth the $1k price? Last post on 4/13/15 at 8:07am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Asgard 2 dynamic range compression in high gain mode? Last post on 10/1/14 at 9:52am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Newbie Amp/DAC/Headphone Advice Last post on 12/13/14 at 8:10pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ordered new Audeze LCD 2s, expected 2.2s got 2.3s!!! Last post on 8/7/14 at 8:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) - Page 428post #6406 of 69345/7/14 at 11:25pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6407 of 69345/12/14 at 3:35ampost #6408 of 69345/12/14 at 3:47amIf it was manufactured this year it's fazor. To be sure you could check the DC resistance with a multimeter (resistance scale). Should be around 74 ohms IIRC?post #6409 of 69345/12/14 at 5:44ampost #6410 of 69345/12/14 at 5:52amQuote:
Ouch...I'm practically technical/electrical illiterate
Is there any other easier way to do that, from the serial number perhaps ?
Bought it in April, not sure when its manufactured though.
Thanks for the input anyway AiDee, really appreciate it.post #6411 of 69345/12/14 at 11:16ampost #6412 of 69345/12/14 at 7:52pmQuote:
Thanks for the input all...
I guess at the end it doesn't really matter whether its Fazor or not, I love the sound of my LCD-2 with Alo PanAm (Mullard CV4004) + AK240...it has eartime more than my XC now :)post #6413 of 69345/13/14 at 4:01pmQuote:
Does yours have ball bearings?post #6414 of 69345/13/14 at 4:19pmpost #6415 of 69345/13/14 at 4:32pmpost #6416 of 69345/13/14 at 4:43pmpost #6417 of 69345/13/14 at 5:33pmpost #6418 of 69345/14/14 at 4:14pmQuote:
Sorry, the Mullard CV4004, is this a correct discription? I have the Mullard 5654.post #6419 of 69345/14/14 at 5:20pmQuote:
My bad...should be CV4010...I mix it up with my Telefunken RG4004 (Rectifier).
So far between the stock and sylvania, I like this mallard better.post #6420 of 69345/15/14 at 1:28amQuote:
Yes, then we have the same tubes.
CV4010 = M8100 = 6AK5W = 5654
- The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New)
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review... 2 minutes ago
- › Denon AHM-M400 2 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 3 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 6 minutes ago
- › Heroin in small towns 7 minutes ago
- › Aune B1 Impressions & Appreciation thread 7 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 7 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 7 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 8 minutes ago
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2