Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 7/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Who else suffers from very little usable range on the volume knob? Last post on 2/10/15 at 8:30am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Is the LCD-2 worth the $1k price? Last post on 4/13/15 at 8:07am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Asgard 2 dynamic range compression in high gain mode? Last post on 10/1/14 at 9:52am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Newbie Amp/DAC/Headphone Advice Last post on 12/13/14 at 8:10pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ordered new Audeze LCD 2s, expected 2.2s got 2.3s!!! Last post on 8/7/14 at 8:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My first introduction to Bluetooth earphones came with the Brainwavz Blu-100, and whilst...
Hi my name is Andrew Reddog Jones, I have been into this fantastic hobby for almost two years. I mostly take care of my mother and sometimes fix vcrs. Today I plan on doing a review oh HIFIMAN's...
Suprisingly, this cheap in ear jlab sounded good enough for me to come here and get into better sound.
Ah, the WA7 "Fireflies" from Woo Audio. As stunning to behold as it is to hear! This is my first piece of amp/DAC kit that retails for over $1k and well, I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I think...
The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) - Page 428post #6406 of 70785/7/14 at 11:25pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #6407 of 70785/12/14 at 3:35ampost #6408 of 70785/12/14 at 3:47amIf it was manufactured this year it's fazor. To be sure you could check the DC resistance with a multimeter (resistance scale). Should be around 74 ohms IIRC?post #6409 of 70785/12/14 at 5:44ampost #6410 of 70785/12/14 at 5:52amQuote:
Ouch...I'm practically technical/electrical illiterate
Is there any other easier way to do that, from the serial number perhaps ?
Bought it in April, not sure when its manufactured though.
Thanks for the input anyway AiDee, really appreciate it.post #6411 of 70785/12/14 at 11:16ampost #6412 of 70785/12/14 at 7:52pmQuote:
Thanks for the input all...
I guess at the end it doesn't really matter whether its Fazor or not, I love the sound of my LCD-2 with Alo PanAm (Mullard CV4004) + AK240...it has eartime more than my XC now :)post #6413 of 70785/13/14 at 4:01pmQuote:
Does yours have ball bearings?post #6414 of 70785/13/14 at 4:19pmpost #6415 of 70785/13/14 at 4:32pmpost #6416 of 70785/13/14 at 4:43pmpost #6417 of 70785/13/14 at 5:33pmpost #6418 of 70785/14/14 at 4:14pmQuote:
Sorry, the Mullard CV4004, is this a correct discription? I have the Mullard 5654.post #6419 of 70785/14/14 at 5:20pmQuote:
My bad...should be CV4010...I mix it up with my Telefunken RG4004 (Rectifier).
So far between the stock and sylvania, I like this mallard better.post #6420 of 70785/15/14 at 1:28amQuote:
Yes, then we have the same tubes.
CV4010 = M8100 = 6AK5W = 5654
- The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New)
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Where is the degradation in the signal path and how do I know 35 seconds ago
- › Dunu TITAN Series: 1/1es/3/5 -- Ti-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear"... 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT-1770: Product Info, Discussion and Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Ideal Headphone (HD800/Audeze) music, suggestions,please 2 minutes ago
- › Can one have one set of balanced cable and a few kits to connect... 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK8SE / MK6 Super Mods 3 minutes ago
- › Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Review of Hidizs AP100 portable HiFi music player 4 minutes ago
- › Etymotic MK5... any users? 5 minutes ago
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › SoundFoundations Barracuda PowerMax Elite by YoYo JoKeR
- › Pro-Ject Audio - Hear it One - Audiophile stereo headphone - Black by ForShure
- › DUNU DN-2000J by HiFiChris
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2