The Cable Company has them too and I believe you can audition them as well but I'm not sure how that policy goes.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 7/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Newbie Amp/DAC/Headphone Advice Last post on 8/6/14 at 10:42am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ordered new Audeze LCD 2s, expected 2.2s got 2.3s!!! Last post on 8/7/14 at 8:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Head Fi's Favourite Amp for the Audeze LCD 2: $1000-$2000 [POLL] Last post on 4/29/14 at 11:56pm in High-end Audio Forum
- Head Fi's Favourite Amp for the Audeze LCD 2: $200-$1000 [POLL] Last post on 5/12/14 at 2:23am in High-end Audio Forum
- HiFiman 400 vs 500 ????? Last post on 3/31/14 at 8:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
The HD600 is a pair of excellent sounding cans. They have a balanced, natural sound and the soundstage is remarkably large. I can hear all sorts of sounds while listening to these cans and I can...
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) - Page 245post #3661 of 657012/10/12 at 12:06pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3662 of 657012/10/12 at 12:08pmpost #3663 of 657012/10/12 at 8:15pmQuote:
I'm using this feature and it goes like this. They charge you 5% of the retail price as a deposit for whatever headphones you want to try out. They ship them to you and you have about 10 or 12 days to listen to your hearts content and then ship them back in the same box with the supplied shipping label (they do charge for that part). The non-refundable deposit is then applied to anything you want to buy from them, including the headphones, obviously.
A question about the LCD2s. They are one of the headphones I'm trying out and I have a problem. The headband doesn't sit flat and the rear edge is the only contact area and this becomes uncomfortable pretty quickly. Has anyone else here experienced that? I've tried different head positions but it doesn't change (other than the place it sits on my head).post #3664 of 657012/12/12 at 6:38ampost #3665 of 657012/12/12 at 11:37am
I simply move the headband (backward) to the point at which it is flat on my head -- it is farther back than other cans I wear ... but there is a sweet spot. YMMV.post #3666 of 657012/12/12 at 1:48pmQuote:
I do the same thing. I noticed if the band is pushed forward this may push the leather pads against the back of your ear causing them to go out wide, which seems to make things sound a bit unnatural.post #3667 of 657012/12/12 at 2:05pmQuote:
You can rotate the pads on the earcups to compensate for the position of the headband pad.
-HK sendspost #3668 of 657012/12/12 at 5:41pmpost #3669 of 657012/12/12 at 5:58pmQuote:
They're held on with adhesive, so I'm not sure how they could be rotated.post #3670 of 657012/13/12 at 9:01amQuote:
IIRC, the plastic ring the leather is mounted to is fixed by adhesive but if you try to twist them a bit, you should be able to get the pads to rotate on the rings. I wouldn't force it too much though, you don't want to remove the earpad.
Hope this helps...
-HK sendspost #3671 of 657012/13/12 at 10:54ampost #3672 of 657012/13/12 at 11:00ampost #3673 of 657012/13/12 at 11:46ampost #3674 of 657012/13/12 at 4:12pm
- The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New)
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › [NEW] FiiO E11K Portable Amplifier Info/News Thread (Early... 7 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 13 seconds ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 58 seconds ago
- › Wow! Sennheiser HD 540 Reference are so good. 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Budget headset for gaming and music(onboard soundcard + DAC question) 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › right channel / Left channel marking o2 Amp 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 3 minutes ago
- › Best headphone voting 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by freedom04
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)