The Cable Company has them too and I believe you can audition them as well but I'm not sure how that policy goes.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 7/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Who else suffers from very little usable range on the volume knob? Last post on 2/10/15 at 8:30am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Is the LCD-2 worth the $1k price? Last post on 3/15/16 at 5:21am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Asgard 2 dynamic range compression in high gain mode? Last post on 10/1/14 at 9:52am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Newbie Amp/DAC/Headphone Advice Last post on 12/13/14 at 8:10pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ordered new Audeze LCD 2s, expected 2.2s got 2.3s!!! Last post on 8/7/14 at 8:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
I first started with the ath a900x which i fell in love with. Recently they broke, and i did not have the money to purchases them again or the newer model. So i took a chance and got the a550z, for...
-Introduction- RHA is an interesting company. It has forged its own place within the audiophile world, making a name for itself based on the industrial design language of its products and the...
Welcome to the review of wireless + Wired High resolution in ear monitors Advanced Model 3. Disclaimer: This headphones were a sample provided by Advanced team for my review. I am not...
iBasso IT03 [1xDD 2xBA] Introduction: the mission statement of the company iBasso is “To capture the essence of music for all to enjoy” On their Facebook banner it also reads “We...
In 1976 two engineering students at Cambridge University with a passion for electronics and music founded Amplification and Recording Cambridge (Arcam). In 1988 they produced the first...
The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) - Page 245post #3661 of 712812/10/12 at 12:06pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3662 of 712812/10/12 at 12:08pmpost #3663 of 712812/10/12 at 8:15pmQuote:
I'm using this feature and it goes like this. They charge you 5% of the retail price as a deposit for whatever headphones you want to try out. They ship them to you and you have about 10 or 12 days to listen to your hearts content and then ship them back in the same box with the supplied shipping label (they do charge for that part). The non-refundable deposit is then applied to anything you want to buy from them, including the headphones, obviously.
A question about the LCD2s. They are one of the headphones I'm trying out and I have a problem. The headband doesn't sit flat and the rear edge is the only contact area and this becomes uncomfortable pretty quickly. Has anyone else here experienced that? I've tried different head positions but it doesn't change (other than the place it sits on my head).post #3664 of 712812/12/12 at 6:38ampost #3665 of 712812/12/12 at 11:37am
I simply move the headband (backward) to the point at which it is flat on my head -- it is farther back than other cans I wear ... but there is a sweet spot. YMMV.post #3666 of 712812/12/12 at 1:48pmQuote:
I do the same thing. I noticed if the band is pushed forward this may push the leather pads against the back of your ear causing them to go out wide, which seems to make things sound a bit unnatural.post #3667 of 712812/12/12 at 2:05pmQuote:
You can rotate the pads on the earcups to compensate for the position of the headband pad.
-HK sendspost #3668 of 712812/12/12 at 5:41pmpost #3669 of 712812/12/12 at 5:58pmQuote:
They're held on with adhesive, so I'm not sure how they could be rotated.post #3670 of 712812/13/12 at 9:01amQuote:
IIRC, the plastic ring the leather is mounted to is fixed by adhesive but if you try to twist them a bit, you should be able to get the pads to rotate on the rings. I wouldn't force it too much though, you don't want to remove the earpad.
Hope this helps...
-HK sendspost #3671 of 712812/13/12 at 10:54ampost #3672 of 712812/13/12 at 11:00ampost #3673 of 712812/13/12 at 11:46ampost #3674 of 712812/13/12 at 4:12pm
- The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New)
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Like New Focal Elear 13 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Objectivists board room 1 minute ago
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 1 minute ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 1 minute ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 2 minutes ago
- › IC: Perfect Condition AK 120 Titan 2 minutes ago
- › Long time member need some help getting started in Computer Audio 3 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 3 minutes ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 4 minutes ago
- › audio-technica ATH-A550Z Art-Monitor Headphones by rickyday
- › RHA T20 by Cinder
- › Advanced Sound by gprs007
- › iBasso IT03 by jon parker
- › Arcam irDAC-II - DAC, Headphone Amp, Bluetooth Streamer by crabdog
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by dubbcd
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote... by dnun8086
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by peter123
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by FUYU
- › Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S by Ralphee
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...