The Cable Company has them too and I believe you can audition them as well but I'm not sure how that policy goes.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 7/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Who else suffers from very little usable range on the volume knob? Last post on 2/10/15 at 8:30am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Is the LCD-2 worth the $1k price? Last post on Today at 7:43 am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Asgard 2 dynamic range compression in high gain mode? Last post on 10/1/14 at 9:52am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Newbie Amp/DAC/Headphone Advice Last post on 12/13/14 at 8:10pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ordered new Audeze LCD 2s, expected 2.2s got 2.3s!!! Last post on 8/7/14 at 8:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
I have used the Sony MDR-7506s as long as I can remember. I do Front-of-House (FOH) mixing for bands, and these phones have been by my side for many years. Some people hate the cable, i like...
My my, how time flies. It’s been over a year - and similarly over 136K views - since I wrote my original review for the Beryllium Xiaomi Pistons 2.0, or Xiaomi MK301. During the past year, I’ve...
Level: Amateur Mostly Experience: First Personal Pair We can all agree it's been reviewed too much? Good. My turn please... I'm aware of the reputation these carry, how audio should sound...
I wrote this on Amazon, thought I'd share it with you all. Please, ask questions. Audio Technica has crafted a pair of headphones that might make you second guess your pair of MX50s, or any...
I realize it is a bit of apples vs oranges, but I will compare these to the Sennheiser HD 600 sound, since I sometimes use those to mix recordings with, and many know their sound. Assuming good...
The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) - Page 245post #3661 of 683012/10/12 at 12:06pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3662 of 683012/10/12 at 12:08pmpost #3663 of 683012/10/12 at 8:15pmQuote:
I'm using this feature and it goes like this. They charge you 5% of the retail price as a deposit for whatever headphones you want to try out. They ship them to you and you have about 10 or 12 days to listen to your hearts content and then ship them back in the same box with the supplied shipping label (they do charge for that part). The non-refundable deposit is then applied to anything you want to buy from them, including the headphones, obviously.
A question about the LCD2s. They are one of the headphones I'm trying out and I have a problem. The headband doesn't sit flat and the rear edge is the only contact area and this becomes uncomfortable pretty quickly. Has anyone else here experienced that? I've tried different head positions but it doesn't change (other than the place it sits on my head).post #3664 of 683012/12/12 at 6:38ampost #3665 of 683012/12/12 at 11:37am
I simply move the headband (backward) to the point at which it is flat on my head -- it is farther back than other cans I wear ... but there is a sweet spot. YMMV.post #3666 of 683012/12/12 at 1:48pmQuote:
I do the same thing. I noticed if the band is pushed forward this may push the leather pads against the back of your ear causing them to go out wide, which seems to make things sound a bit unnatural.post #3667 of 683012/12/12 at 2:05pmQuote:
You can rotate the pads on the earcups to compensate for the position of the headband pad.
-HK sendspost #3668 of 683012/12/12 at 5:41pmpost #3669 of 683012/12/12 at 5:58pmQuote:
They're held on with adhesive, so I'm not sure how they could be rotated.post #3670 of 683012/13/12 at 9:01amQuote:
IIRC, the plastic ring the leather is mounted to is fixed by adhesive but if you try to twist them a bit, you should be able to get the pads to rotate on the rings. I wouldn't force it too much though, you don't want to remove the earpad.
Hope this helps...
-HK sendspost #3671 of 683012/13/12 at 10:54ampost #3672 of 683012/13/12 at 11:00ampost #3673 of 683012/13/12 at 11:46ampost #3674 of 683012/13/12 at 4:12pm
- The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New)
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › ASUS Xonar Essence STX II 1 minute ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 1 minute ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 1 minute ago
- › Amp as a bottleneck? 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN @ StereoExchange Headphone Event Thursday March 19 in New... 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA7TP (tube power supply) Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 3 minutes ago
- › Objective 2 headphone amplifier or the Shiit audio vali? 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 5 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by Rashmosh
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by ahnvx
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by LonghornTech
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Zobel
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluethooth Wireless Headphones by Deckardk
- › JVC KENWOOD In-Ear Headphones HA-FX750 by Whitigir
- › Schiit Lyr 2 by bpandbass
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by cleg
- › OSTRY KC06A Hi-Fi In-Ear High Performance Earphones Headphones by xsuper
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2