+1, with some tube's that offer an expansion to soundstaging it can provide to the LCD2 doesn't mean that a tube amp will be inferior to a ss amp in terms of soundstaging qualities.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones for movies Last post on 11/20/12 at 3:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help in deciding on an AMP, DAC and headphones for around £1600 Last post on 11/16/12 at 7:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Will the SRH1840 be good for metal and rock + gaming? Last post on 10/13/12 at 7:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- choosing an open can Last post on 10/4/12 at 8:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best open headphone for rock and metal? Last post on 12/1/13 at 2:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/5/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
i am giving this review after a month use, 30+ hours burning its still improving. at the first use found these a crap they were sounding low on my phone they are not that impact that i was looking...
For the prize, these sound amazing! I was extremly happy about my purchase until the headband broke. I only used them normally, with no extreme stretching at all. It is made of fragile plastic....
If you want to read me ramble on more about haptics and finish quality, head to Ω image's review. I know it is a year on and this earphone is no longer en vogue. However, I reviewed it. Take...
Now let me start by saying that at the time I purchased these Delta's, I was looking for a step up to my Philips SHE3580's to get a better quality budget iem. I have just sold my JVC FX40's and my...
I've completed my review on this headphone and it is currently waiting to go live elsewhere first. After a few days, it will be posted here. This headphone is a real winner. I am truly amazed by...
The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) - Page 242post #3616 of 581612/1/12 at 4:32am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3617 of 581612/1/12 at 1:23pm
i'm thinking about getting a bryston bha-1 for my lcd2s. I bought a Singlepower MPX 3 tube amp it pairs with the headphones wonderfully, but too smooth, and romantic for my taste. I hope the bryston pairs with my Gungnir well.
does anyone have a amp recommendation that will be engaging for post-rock, indie, ambient? all my research lead me to bryston
Edited by crossjeremiah - 12/1/12 at 1:26pmpost #3618 of 581612/1/12 at 1:37pmpost #3619 of 581612/1/12 at 1:39pmpost #3620 of 581612/1/12 at 1:48pmpost #3621 of 581612/1/12 at 1:51pmpost #3622 of 581612/1/12 at 2:04pmpost #3623 of 581612/3/12 at 12:37ampost #3624 of 581612/3/12 at 9:36ampost #3625 of 581612/3/12 at 9:41am
Yes. One is Rosewood and the other is Bamboopost #3626 of 581612/3/12 at 9:47ampost #3627 of 581612/3/12 at 10:33amQuote:
Thank you defiant00, but are you talking about the sound characteristic or wood color?
tell me something what i dont know
Edited by atistatic - 12/3/12 at 10:35ampost #3628 of 581612/3/12 at 10:39am
There's no sound difference. He's talking about the wood.post #3629 of 581612/3/12 at 10:41ampost #3630 of 581612/3/12 at 10:51am
Well the first big caveat is that with the Bamboo you must never play them near Panda's!! You are just taking your life in your hands at that point. They are cute...........but love bamboo!
- The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New)
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › December 2013 - Mook Headphone Festival Singapore 25 seconds ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 35 seconds ago
- › Walkman NWZ F886 officialy announced!! [192khz/24bits] 39 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › Leckerton audio uha-6s mkii 1 minute ago
- › New to computer audio. Need some advice on chosing a soundcard/DAC. 2 minutes ago
- › KEF M500/M200 Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 5 minutes ago
- › OPINIONS ABOUT CHOICE 5 minutes ago
- › digiZoid ZO2.3 Impression & Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 439 Headphones Black by sagar khichi
- › AKG K520 by Veggietech
- › AudioFly AF78 by shigzeo
- › Brainwavz Delta by IEMagnet01
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by 24Bit
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by 24Bit
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by tdockweiler
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe