Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones for movies Last post on 11/20/12 at 3:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help in deciding on an AMP, DAC and headphones for around £1600 Last post on 11/16/12 at 7:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Will the SRH1840 be good for metal and rock + gaming? Last post on 10/13/12 at 7:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- choosing an open can Last post on 10/4/12 at 8:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best open headphone for rock and metal? Last post on 12/1/13 at 2:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/5/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English...
Porta Pros simply made the biggest difference for me when listening to music as I have switched from some low-end sony in-ear to them and suddenly when playing the same song music became more rich...
From the moment Charles told me about the new project that he was working on, “Project Palaios”, I was intrigued. A wooden amp? That’s certainly not what you hear everyday and from the pictures...
Packaging and build: The packaging is minimal and exquisitely so. The extra tips filters and manual are behind the felt coated foam holding the earphones. As I gingerly dislodged them from the...
The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) - Page 235post #3511 of 583511/17/12 at 3:00pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3512 of 583511/17/12 at 3:36pmpost #3513 of 583511/17/12 at 8:22pmpost #3514 of 583511/17/12 at 9:01pmpost #3515 of 583511/18/12 at 8:26am
You guys are all DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you can get WF approval I'm on board(that's Wife Factor to the uninitiated-I did not get the warmest of receptions the day I brought home the Proceed CDD/DAP($5K then) so the MSB might not fly............
Seriously though I'd like to have the cover smoothed out of its powder coat and painted................post #3516 of 583511/18/12 at 8:27ampost #3517 of 583511/18/12 at 10:44amQuote:Originally Posted by grokit
That's pretty cool. I think I'd go with something more like this though:
How much would it cost to get it flat?post #3518 of 583511/18/12 at 11:26ampost #3519 of 583511/18/12 at 11:52ampost #3520 of 583511/18/12 at 12:00pmpost #3521 of 583511/18/12 at 1:42pmpost #3522 of 583511/18/12 at 2:46pmpost #3523 of 583511/18/12 at 2:49pm
nah, they'd probably thank you for asking for it all flat. polishing is expensive and a lot of parts get thrown away over material quality or minor scratchespost #3524 of 583511/18/12 at 3:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by Steve Eddy
So the other day I grabbed the card for Starbucks' iTunes Pick of the Week. It was Benjamin Gibbard's Teardrop Windows. Hadn't heard of Gibbard before so wanted to check out the song before bothering to redeem it at the iTunes store. So I Googled it and found the song's video on YouTube.
Check out the LCD-2's on the record label guy's desk in the opening of the video.
Ben Gibbard is the lead singer for Death Cab For Cutie if you didn't already know that.post #3525 of 583511/19/12 at 2:38pm
Getting the silk Q-Cables today. Dying to hear these with the LCD2's. I think I'll sell the original Audeze cable that I just had replaced on warranty since I won't be using them any more.
- The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New)
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 1 second ago
- › Rank the IEM's you've heard 1 minute ago
- › Unofficial V-MODA XL Pads thread. 1 minute ago
- › Headphone + amp + DAC for around $1000 1 minute ago
- › iPod Classic 5th Gen Sound Issues 1 minute ago
- › Dogecoin is going to the moon 2 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 2 minutes ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica's New Multidriver IEMs: The ATH-IM Series 3 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 5 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black) by Lokip000
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe