Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 7/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Who else suffers from very little usable range on the volume knob? Last post on 2/10/15 at 8:30am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Is the LCD-2 worth the $1k price? Last post on 3/15/16 at 5:21am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Asgard 2 dynamic range compression in high gain mode? Last post on 10/1/14 at 9:52am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Newbie Amp/DAC/Headphone Advice Last post on 12/13/14 at 8:10pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ordered new Audeze LCD 2s, expected 2.2s got 2.3s!!! Last post on 8/7/14 at 8:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
Introduction Simgot is a new name in Asian audio that is getting some attention with their new EN700 model. Supposedly, some that were involved in tuning the Ostry IEMs have tuned this one, so...
Have had these for a loooong time. Now that I've got older ears, I don't really hear the beautiful crystal-like treble anymore, but I'm sure it's still there. :)
Hifiman Supermini and Megamini – initial impressions / comparison I first heard the Hifiman Supermini in demo unit form at the Canjam London 2016, and while being impressed by the fact...
Firstly I would like to thank iFi Audio for the loan unit for review, I have been using it for about 3 weeks and as always I will try to write an honest review. Gear Used: Dell XPS 15 /...
I bought these back in 2000 for full retail, which was a lot of money for me at the time. I got to A/B these at a hi-fi shop using my reference CD. I listened to the HD600 and the HD590. I...
The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) - Page 235post #3511 of 712811/17/12 at 3:00pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3512 of 712811/17/12 at 3:36pmpost #3513 of 712811/17/12 at 8:22pmpost #3514 of 712811/17/12 at 9:01pmpost #3515 of 712811/18/12 at 8:26am
You guys are all DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you can get WF approval I'm on board(that's Wife Factor to the uninitiated-I did not get the warmest of receptions the day I brought home the Proceed CDD/DAP($5K then) so the MSB might not fly............
Seriously though I'd like to have the cover smoothed out of its powder coat and painted................post #3516 of 712811/18/12 at 8:27ampost #3517 of 712811/18/12 at 10:44amQuote:Originally Posted by grokit
That's pretty cool. I think I'd go with something more like this though:
How much would it cost to get it flat?post #3518 of 712811/18/12 at 11:26ampost #3519 of 712811/18/12 at 11:52ampost #3520 of 712811/18/12 at 12:00pmpost #3521 of 712811/18/12 at 1:42pmpost #3522 of 712811/18/12 at 2:46pmpost #3523 of 712811/18/12 at 2:49pm
nah, they'd probably thank you for asking for it all flat. polishing is expensive and a lot of parts get thrown away over material quality or minor scratchespost #3524 of 712811/18/12 at 3:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by Steve Eddy
So the other day I grabbed the card for Starbucks' iTunes Pick of the Week. It was Benjamin Gibbard's Teardrop Windows. Hadn't heard of Gibbard before so wanted to check out the song before bothering to redeem it at the iTunes store. So I Googled it and found the song's video on YouTube.
Check out the LCD-2's on the record label guy's desk in the opening of the video.
Ben Gibbard is the lead singer for Death Cab For Cutie if you didn't already know that.post #3525 of 712811/19/12 at 2:38pm
Getting the silk Q-Cables today. Dying to hear these with the LCD2's. I think I'll sell the original Audeze cable that I just had replaced on warranty since I won't be using them any more.
- The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New)
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Benjie S5 Offical Thread 11 seconds ago
- › WTS: Ultimate Ears Reference Remastered 1 minute ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 1 minute ago
- › [FS] Schiit Vali 2 with 4 tubes 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for recommendations for my first headphones. 3 minutes ago
- › The Stax SR-L500 and SR-L700 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Why are masters so different? 3 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern Announces the AK300 and AK Recorder (5.6MHz DSD... 5 minutes ago
- › "Ear Kegs" - MusicMaker Phantom III / Shockwave III appreciation &... 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo TT High End DAC Amp Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › SIMGOT EN700 In Ear Dynamic Earphone 24Ω Original ... by bhazard
- › Sony MDR-CD2000 CD Series Headphones by leroik
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by Jackpot77
- › iFi Pro iCAN by ostewart
- › Sennheiser HD 590 Headphones by aafanatic
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by glassmonkey
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by suman134
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by ph0n6
- › Soundaware Esther by Fabaaroan
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by pkshiu
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...