Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 7/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Who else suffers from very little usable range on the volume knob? Last post on 2/10/15 at 8:30am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Is the LCD-2 worth the $1k price? Last post on 3/15/16 at 5:21am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Asgard 2 dynamic range compression in high gain mode? Last post on 10/1/14 at 9:52am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Newbie Amp/DAC/Headphone Advice Last post on 12/13/14 at 8:10pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ordered new Audeze LCD 2s, expected 2.2s got 2.3s!!! Last post on 8/7/14 at 8:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
The ONKYO A800 is a very impressive headphone indeed, and I believe it has the potential to really earn a following among headphone enthusiasts. To be sure, we are in an unprecedented...
Last year I was so excited buying the Walkman Zx2 and Z7 from Sony, and I was gradually enjoying the better of real quality audio when I am stepping back into the portable world. I feel that now...
First off, thanks to Pandora from Brainwavz for reaching out and offering the opportunity to look at the "Jive". Secondly, I noticed a trend that I'm giving 4 stars to everything I've reviewed...
Background It’s safe to say that Massdrop has played a decent role in both introducing new products to the headphone community while highlighting others through their group-purchase...
Introduction – The original d900 from Syllable made quite a splash when it first arrived on the market. It was one of the very first fully wireless earphones ever produced. Furthermore, it was...
The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) - Page 235post #3511 of 712811/17/12 at 3:00pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3512 of 712811/17/12 at 3:36pmpost #3513 of 712811/17/12 at 8:22pmpost #3514 of 712811/17/12 at 9:01pmpost #3515 of 712811/18/12 at 8:26am
You guys are all DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you can get WF approval I'm on board(that's Wife Factor to the uninitiated-I did not get the warmest of receptions the day I brought home the Proceed CDD/DAP($5K then) so the MSB might not fly............
Seriously though I'd like to have the cover smoothed out of its powder coat and painted................post #3516 of 712811/18/12 at 8:27ampost #3517 of 712811/18/12 at 10:44amQuote:Originally Posted by grokit
That's pretty cool. I think I'd go with something more like this though:
How much would it cost to get it flat?post #3518 of 712811/18/12 at 11:26ampost #3519 of 712811/18/12 at 11:52ampost #3520 of 712811/18/12 at 12:00pmpost #3521 of 712811/18/12 at 1:42pmpost #3522 of 712811/18/12 at 2:46pmpost #3523 of 712811/18/12 at 2:49pm
nah, they'd probably thank you for asking for it all flat. polishing is expensive and a lot of parts get thrown away over material quality or minor scratchespost #3524 of 712811/18/12 at 3:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by Steve Eddy
So the other day I grabbed the card for Starbucks' iTunes Pick of the Week. It was Benjamin Gibbard's Teardrop Windows. Hadn't heard of Gibbard before so wanted to check out the song before bothering to redeem it at the iTunes store. So I Googled it and found the song's video on YouTube.
Check out the LCD-2's on the record label guy's desk in the opening of the video.
Ben Gibbard is the lead singer for Death Cab For Cutie if you didn't already know that.post #3525 of 712811/19/12 at 2:38pm
Getting the silk Q-Cables today. Dying to hear these with the LCD2's. I think I'll sell the original Audeze cable that I just had replaced on warranty since I won't be using them any more.
- The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New)
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Earbuds Round-Up 29 seconds ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 52 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 headphone purchase ? 1 minute ago
- › Shanling M2 DAP 1 minute ago
- › Anybody here playing Pokemon GO? 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio E18 2 minutes ago
- › Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and importance of bias/blind... 4 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 5 minutes ago
- › Beoplay (B&O) H7's announced 5 minutes ago
- › Best Sub-100$ CHINESE Brands EARPHONES Thread- Hidden Gems,... 7 minutes ago
- › ONKYO A800 50mm Open Back Headphone by Sonic Defender
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by Whitigir
- › Brainwavz Jive by Feilong4
- › AKG K7XX by Aornic
- › SYLLABLE D900S Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earphone Waterproof... by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO E12A Mont Blanc Portable Headphone Amplifier for IEM Special... by Tayyab Pirzada
- › FiiO M3 - Digital Portable Music Player by Levistras
- › iBasso Audio D14 "Bushmaster" by Hisoundfi
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by David Thomson
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...