Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 7/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Who else suffers from very little usable range on the volume knob? Last post on 2/10/15 at 8:30am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Is the LCD-2 worth the $1k price? Last post on 3/15/16 at 5:21am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Asgard 2 dynamic range compression in high gain mode? Last post on 10/1/14 at 9:52am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Newbie Amp/DAC/Headphone Advice Last post on 12/13/14 at 8:10pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ordered new Audeze LCD 2s, expected 2.2s got 2.3s!!! Last post on 8/7/14 at 8:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
This is a review of the Advanced AcousticWerkes Nebula 2 IEM’s. The Advanced AcousticWerkes (AAW) Nebula 2 was sent to me from MusicTeck who is the authorized dealer in the US for AWW. A big...
About me: [[SPOILER]] Preamble:Brainwavz being based in Hongkong is quite known for its well set-up line of Accessories and IEMs. Back in the day, I was fairly active in modding my still beloved...
On my quest for the perfect sounding IEM for mobile use I came across these headphones that are rather underrepresented in the forum. The Panasonic RP-HDE10 are technically quite interesting...
I bought the SMSL sApII as a stop-gap after my Little Dot MKIII failed after 5 years of use, five hours a day. No complaints there! I just don't have the money to upgrade just now! I have invested...
Introduction: Lend Me UR ears, based in Singapore is an online and physical store that opened in December 2011 with a goal to “bring quality audio products to the masses and providing good...
The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) - Page 235post #3511 of 712811/17/12 at 3:00pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3512 of 712811/17/12 at 3:36pmpost #3513 of 712811/17/12 at 8:22pmpost #3514 of 712811/17/12 at 9:01pmpost #3515 of 712811/18/12 at 8:26am
You guys are all DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you can get WF approval I'm on board(that's Wife Factor to the uninitiated-I did not get the warmest of receptions the day I brought home the Proceed CDD/DAP($5K then) so the MSB might not fly............
Seriously though I'd like to have the cover smoothed out of its powder coat and painted................post #3516 of 712811/18/12 at 8:27ampost #3517 of 712811/18/12 at 10:44amQuote:Originally Posted by grokit
That's pretty cool. I think I'd go with something more like this though:
How much would it cost to get it flat?post #3518 of 712811/18/12 at 11:26ampost #3519 of 712811/18/12 at 11:52ampost #3520 of 712811/18/12 at 12:00pmpost #3521 of 712811/18/12 at 1:42pmpost #3522 of 712811/18/12 at 2:46pmpost #3523 of 712811/18/12 at 2:49pm
nah, they'd probably thank you for asking for it all flat. polishing is expensive and a lot of parts get thrown away over material quality or minor scratchespost #3524 of 712811/18/12 at 3:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by Steve Eddy
So the other day I grabbed the card for Starbucks' iTunes Pick of the Week. It was Benjamin Gibbard's Teardrop Windows. Hadn't heard of Gibbard before so wanted to check out the song before bothering to redeem it at the iTunes store. So I Googled it and found the song's video on YouTube.
Check out the LCD-2's on the record label guy's desk in the opening of the video.
Ben Gibbard is the lead singer for Death Cab For Cutie if you didn't already know that.post #3525 of 712811/19/12 at 2:38pm
Getting the silk Q-Cables today. Dying to hear these with the LCD2's. I think I'll sell the original Audeze cable that I just had replaced on warranty since I won't be using them any more.
- The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New)
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Earbuds Round-Up 35 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 53 seconds ago
- › Does a better quality USB cable influence sound? 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-1000X 1 minute ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Chinese CIEM and UIEM manufacturers 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 2 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-A3 3 minutes ago
- › New iRiver AK70 3 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 8 minutes ago
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by peter123
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by FUYU
- › Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S by Ralphee
- › SMSL sApII TPA6120A2 Big Power High Fidelity Stereo Headphone... by richyboy
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by crabdog
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by Prosie
- › Soundaware Esther by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by MaximumEnnui
- › Cayin iDAC-6 by EvenR
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Brooko
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...