Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 7/26/12
Related Forum Threads
- Who else suffers from very little usable range on the volume knob? Last post on 2/10/15 at 8:30am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Is the LCD-2 worth the $1k price? Last post on 3/15/16 at 5:21am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Asgard 2 dynamic range compression in high gain mode? Last post on 10/1/14 at 9:52am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Newbie Amp/DAC/Headphone Advice Last post on 12/13/14 at 8:10pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ordered new Audeze LCD 2s, expected 2.2s got 2.3s!!! Last post on 8/7/14 at 8:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
I spent a week with the OPPO PM-3 through the head-fi loaner program, and got the chance to try them out on a variety of pieces. 99% of my headphone listening is classical music of one type or...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTION Following the successful launch of the initial Trinity range on Kickstarter, Bob (Trinity's CEO and...
REVIEW: ifi Pro iCan Equipment used: Headphones: Sennheiser HD800S, Hifiman Edition X, Hifiman HE-560, AKG K7XX, Audeze LCD-2f, Sennheiser Momentum, HD-650, Oppo PM-2, PM-3, Aurisonics ASG...
Thank-you to Pandora of Brainwavz for supplying the Omega for review. Brainwavz has been around for a while now and this isn't my first encounter with one of their products. In 2011 I...
I picked this up second hand on ebay, more out of curiosity than anything. I'm just getting into listening with headphones and one of my amps doesn't have a headphone socket, so this seemed like as...
The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New) - Page 235post #3511 of 712811/17/12 at 3:00pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3512 of 712811/17/12 at 3:36pmpost #3513 of 712811/17/12 at 8:22pmpost #3514 of 712811/17/12 at 9:01pmpost #3515 of 712811/18/12 at 8:26am
You guys are all DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you can get WF approval I'm on board(that's Wife Factor to the uninitiated-I did not get the warmest of receptions the day I brought home the Proceed CDD/DAP($5K then) so the MSB might not fly............
Seriously though I'd like to have the cover smoothed out of its powder coat and painted................post #3516 of 712811/18/12 at 8:27ampost #3517 of 712811/18/12 at 10:44amQuote:Originally Posted by grokit
That's pretty cool. I think I'd go with something more like this though:
How much would it cost to get it flat?post #3518 of 712811/18/12 at 11:26ampost #3519 of 712811/18/12 at 11:52ampost #3520 of 712811/18/12 at 12:00pmpost #3521 of 712811/18/12 at 1:42pmpost #3522 of 712811/18/12 at 2:46pmpost #3523 of 712811/18/12 at 2:49pm
nah, they'd probably thank you for asking for it all flat. polishing is expensive and a lot of parts get thrown away over material quality or minor scratchespost #3524 of 712811/18/12 at 3:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by Steve Eddy
So the other day I grabbed the card for Starbucks' iTunes Pick of the Week. It was Benjamin Gibbard's Teardrop Windows. Hadn't heard of Gibbard before so wanted to check out the song before bothering to redeem it at the iTunes store. So I Googled it and found the song's video on YouTube.
Check out the LCD-2's on the record label guy's desk in the opening of the video.
Ben Gibbard is the lead singer for Death Cab For Cutie if you didn't already know that.post #3525 of 712811/19/12 at 2:38pm
Getting the silk Q-Cables today. Dying to hear these with the LCD2's. I think I'll sell the original Audeze cable that I just had replaced on warranty since I won't be using them any more.
- The Audeze LCD-2 Ortho thread (New)
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Ayre Acoustics "Codex" DAC/Headphone Amp 1 minute ago
- › DQSM IEM Impressions / Easy Earphones Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › What is the best portable minidisc player ever? 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Popular Classical Music 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO L7 line-out adaptor or E9K dock 4 minutes ago
- › Metrum Pavane NOS R2R DAC 5 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 6 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 6 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-3 by gardibolt
- › Trinity Audio Engineering Atlas water resistant sports in-ear monitor by Brooko
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Koolpep
- › Brainwavz Omega In Ear Earbuds Noise Isolating Earphones Remote... by Deviltooth
- › Bravo Audio Ocean by Varley58
- › Darkvoice 336SE by Shasari
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by HiFiChris
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...