Is it better to sell my se535-cl and get the ltd or just buy a cable upgrade?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/4/11
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 10/4/11
- productShure SE535LTD REDtagged by System, 3/7/13
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 12/7/11
Related Forum Threads
- Westone 4R vs Shure se535? Noob HELP! Last post on 9/14/12 at 5:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- QUICK: SE535, Westone UM3X, or Westone 4Rs? Last post on 11/20/12 at 7:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New IEMS: Shure SE535 or Westone 4R Last post on 6/14/14 at 8:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535 or Westone 4R [For] Dubstep? House? Metalcore? Last post on 9/18/12 at 11:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
I have 50 hours active listening and another 150 passive/occasional on these. Equipment: Ragnarok, Gungnir, Sony CD 5 CD tray, Senn HD-600 set up for balanced Listen to Yes ('15 Remix,...
At the time this review was written the FLC 8S was listed for sale on Amazon and Musicteck’s website. Here are links for more information and purchase....
The review you are about to read is very personal and contains details some might find boring or unimportant. You have been warned. My personal search for a great headphone began with a love...
Shure SE535 Special Edition - Page 16
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #227 of 23511/27/13 at 3:41pmQuote:
What are you hoping to achieve? If you want greater clarity than I would suggest silver cables.
If you want great treble response change the filters. There is a great thread here at Head-Fi about changing or modifying the filter on the SE530 or SE535.post #228 of 2351/16/14 at 11:30ampost #229 of 2351/16/14 at 12:52pmQuote:
Exactly what i was going to say, cable upgrade and filter upgrade and BAM, you can have whatever sound you want.post #230 of 2351/16/14 at 11:08pmpost #231 of 2351/17/14 at 12:46am
I cannot recommend Ted Allen at Headphone Lounge highly enough. His prices are among the most competitive (about $90 for OCC silver plated copper to $200 for OCC silver). Also the build quality is great and really fast turn around time.post #232 of 2351/18/14 at 2:53amQuote:
Exactly I loved my neo tech pure silver when I had it. For the price it's very good considering what others are charging. Also the sound was very nice too.post #233 of 2351/19/14 at 7:05pmQuote:
Thanks!post #234 of 2355/27/14 at 4:38ampost #235 of 2355/28/14 at 2:23am
I use an Oyaide HPC-SE cable. The red one. I'd say the mids became more "loafy" and lush, attack improved a bit. And the highs became less harch, they became more "airy"
Edited by aqtaket - 5/28/14 at 2:27amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535 Special Edition
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › V-MODA Crossfade 2 Wireless - We Discuss It With Val Kolton -... 1 minute ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 1 minute ago
- › The Official Sony TA-ZH1ES Hi-Res Headphone Amplifier (Live From... 1 minute ago
- › Techno, Electro & Underground Beats 1 minute ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman Edition X 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Denver Spring Meet 2017 - May 20th 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by B9Scrambler
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Cs by peaches
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear