damn it.. just bought bronze one.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/4/11
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 10/4/11
- productShure SE535LTD REDtagged by System, 3/7/13
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 12/7/11
Related Forum Threads
- Westone 4R vs Shure se535? Noob HELP! Last post on 9/14/12 at 5:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- QUICK: SE535, Westone UM3X, or Westone 4Rs? Last post on 11/20/12 at 7:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New IEMS: Shure SE535 or Westone 4R Last post on 6/14/14 at 8:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535 or Westone 4R [For] Dubstep? House? Metalcore? Last post on 9/18/12 at 11:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/1/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I actually have the ES900m, which doesn't have microphone and control buttons, but the rest is the same. For $6 it's impossible to buy a pair of earphones as good as them. I really believe...
This review will compare between the two semi-flagship headphones from two companies; The K712 headphones from AKG, and the HD700 from Sennheiser. "Expect and discover. The perfection." -box...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample of your Hammo S headphones. Still fresh in my mind how I almost missed an opportunity to review...
I have been using a E09K to power my DT990 600ohm cans for over two years now, long enough that I don't really remember exactly when I got it but for sure over two years. I use this thing every...
First and foremost, a big thank you to those at Noble Audio who has sent me a unit to review. The Noble Audio customer service experience has been a joy to behold. Brannan is always on hand to deal...
Shure SE535 Special Edition - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 23510/4/11 at 7:46ampost #18 of 23510/4/11 at 9:51am
Yeah but the clear cables change color over time. Plus, they tend to be less flexible, compared to the black ones.post #19 of 23510/4/11 at 9:54ampost #20 of 23510/5/11 at 3:39ampost #21 of 23510/5/11 at 4:13ampost #22 of 23510/5/11 at 2:01pm
My left ear is weird shape....all the tips i've tried keep falling out really easily. Tried out different sizes too, still couldn't get it to sit right.post #23 of 23510/5/11 at 2:08pmQuote:
Have you tried Complys?post #24 of 23510/5/11 at 8:51pmpost #25 of 23510/6/11 at 4:22am
I can't believe this. I just bought my clear SE535 3 days ago!!! ARRRRGGGHHH would have considered this one... *crossed*
EDIT: Found more info from a Chinese website.
From the description (yes I can read Chinese) the difference is purely in colour. The specs as shown are identical to the 'standard' SE535.
OK that makes me feel better. XD
Edited by anarchos - 10/6/11 at 5:12ampost #26 of 23510/6/11 at 6:59am
Here's the translation. Specs may be the same but that doesn't mean they haven't changed the voicing. We'll have to wait and see or get something official from Shure to know.
Shure also a small surprise for everyone. Hot model for the SE535 Red Special Edition launched in the official channels, release the red SE535 photo, obviously also for the end of the Christmas holidays, the remaining details will have to stay 10 months before release, to pay attention when Lyra Media reports.post #27 of 23510/6/11 at 7:43ampost #28 of 23510/6/11 at 8:18ampost #29 of 23510/7/11 at 2:56amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535 Special Edition
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Sennheiser HD 630VB Review - First Impressions 1 minute ago
- › 2015 Tokyo Fujiya Avic Spring Headphone Festival Report 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper Replacements 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE535: Reviews and First Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 5 minutes ago
- › DAC/AMP Cozoy Astrapi computer issues 7 minutes ago
- › Question about playing particular song 9 minutes ago
- › Echobox Finder X1 -- One of the pleasant surprises of CanJam 10 minutes ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 12 minutes ago
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2