damn it.. just bought bronze one.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/4/11
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 10/4/11
- productShure SE535LTD REDtagged by System, 3/7/13
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 12/7/11
Related Forum Threads
- Westone 4R vs Shure se535? Noob HELP! Last post on 9/14/12 at 5:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- QUICK: SE535, Westone UM3X, or Westone 4Rs? Last post on 11/20/12 at 7:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New IEMS: Shure SE535 or Westone 4R Last post on 6/14/14 at 8:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535 or Westone 4R [For] Dubstep? House? Metalcore? Last post on 9/18/12 at 11:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I want to thank @Todd of TTVJ for this wonderful surprise, and opportunity to review the fine Elear. It was a wonderful 7+ days, which I thoroughly enjoyed; extended due to a weather delay. Best...
Bought my Fiio X5 and it worked great for a few months, then one day, it got very hot ! so I sent it back for a warranty replacement, and it worked great until for just over a year, and now the...
AMPSANDSOUNDS KENZIE- what....a....WEEK! The Kenzie is handmade in Southern California with U.S.-sourced parts and custom hand-wound output transformers from Transcender, out of Hollister, CA....
Following the HD600s, I had simply obtained the Superlux 668b as a point of comparison and reference, as it is a well know and popular budget Headphone. My brother also uses a pair that he swears...
In an age where (multi-driver) hybrids are all the rage, the G3 is a single dynamic from a maker known for well-regarded, modestly-price earbuds. I bought these after reading the frenetic praise...
Shure SE535 Special Edition - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 23510/4/11 at 7:46ampost #18 of 23510/4/11 at 9:51am
Yeah but the clear cables change color over time. Plus, they tend to be less flexible, compared to the black ones.post #19 of 23510/4/11 at 9:54ampost #20 of 23510/5/11 at 3:39ampost #21 of 23510/5/11 at 4:13ampost #22 of 23510/5/11 at 2:01pm
My left ear is weird shape....all the tips i've tried keep falling out really easily. Tried out different sizes too, still couldn't get it to sit right.post #23 of 23510/5/11 at 2:08pmQuote:
Have you tried Complys?post #24 of 23510/5/11 at 8:51pmpost #25 of 23510/6/11 at 4:22am
I can't believe this. I just bought my clear SE535 3 days ago!!! ARRRRGGGHHH would have considered this one... *crossed*
EDIT: Found more info from a Chinese website.
From the description (yes I can read Chinese) the difference is purely in colour. The specs as shown are identical to the 'standard' SE535.
OK that makes me feel better. XD
Edited by anarchos - 10/6/11 at 5:12ampost #26 of 23510/6/11 at 6:59am
Here's the translation. Specs may be the same but that doesn't mean they haven't changed the voicing. We'll have to wait and see or get something official from Shure to know.
Shure also a small surprise for everyone. Hot model for the SE535 Red Special Edition launched in the official channels, release the red SE535 photo, obviously also for the end of the Christmas holidays, the remaining details will have to stay 10 months before release, to pay attention when Lyra Media reports.post #27 of 23510/6/11 at 7:43ampost #28 of 23510/6/11 at 8:18ampost #29 of 23510/7/11 at 2:56amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535 Special Edition
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Earbuds Round-Up 7 seconds ago
- › Intona High Speed USB Isolator 18 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1 II (2nd Gen) w/ Bluetooth! 41 seconds ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 1 minute ago
- › V-Moda Crossfade LP 2 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › USB Strikes Back! Watch out AOIP - USB/Ethernet Chain beats All... 2 minutes ago
- › The Other Metal Thread: No Blastbeat Metal Zone! 4 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-A30 SERIES 5 minutes ago
- › Opus 1 mint conditio 6 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear by ngoshawk
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by GhostPhantom
- › ampsandsound Kenzie Headphone Amplifier by ngoshawk
- › Superlux HD-668 B by snapacap
- › TY Hi-Z G3 by loomisjohnson
- › Accutone Pisces BA Hybrid IEM by crabdog
- › Schiit Modi Multibit by Trogdor
- › InEar ProPhile 8 by Mimouille
- › Campfire Audio Vega by Currawong
- › Astell & Kern AK Jr. Hi-Res Music Player 64GB by vincik
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear