damn it.. just bought bronze one.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/4/11
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 10/4/11
- productShure SE535LTD REDtagged by System, 3/7/13
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 12/7/11
Related Forum Threads
- Westone 4R vs Shure se535? Noob HELP! Last post on 9/14/12 at 5:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- QUICK: SE535, Westone UM3X, or Westone 4Rs? Last post on 11/20/12 at 7:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New IEMS: Shure SE535 or Westone 4R Last post on 11/29/13 at 5:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535 or Westone 4R [For] Dubstep? House? Metalcore? Last post on 9/18/12 at 11:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
I am mainly using the Meridian Explorer on the road, from laptop. Setup is painless on Mac and Linux. Note that on Linux, it is worth checking the gain settings in alsamixer (only once is...
I would like to acknowledge that I'm actually reviewing T51i model of these headphones - identical to T51p with addition of in-line remote/mic. I received these for review purpose from...
Shure SE535 Special Edition - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 23310/4/11 at 7:46ampost #18 of 23310/4/11 at 9:51am
Yeah but the clear cables change color over time. Plus, they tend to be less flexible, compared to the black ones.post #19 of 23310/4/11 at 9:54ampost #20 of 23310/5/11 at 3:39ampost #21 of 23310/5/11 at 4:13ampost #22 of 23310/5/11 at 2:01pm
My left ear is weird shape....all the tips i've tried keep falling out really easily. Tried out different sizes too, still couldn't get it to sit right.post #23 of 23310/5/11 at 2:08pmQuote:
Have you tried Complys?post #24 of 23310/5/11 at 8:51pmpost #25 of 23310/6/11 at 4:22am
I can't believe this. I just bought my clear SE535 3 days ago!!! ARRRRGGGHHH would have considered this one... *crossed*
EDIT: Found more info from a Chinese website.
From the description (yes I can read Chinese) the difference is purely in colour. The specs as shown are identical to the 'standard' SE535.
OK that makes me feel better. XD
Edited by anarchos - 10/6/11 at 5:12ampost #26 of 23310/6/11 at 6:59am
Here's the translation. Specs may be the same but that doesn't mean they haven't changed the voicing. We'll have to wait and see or get something official from Shure to know.
Shure also a small surprise for everyone. Hot model for the SE535 Red Special Edition launched in the official channels, release the red SE535 photo, obviously also for the end of the Christmas holidays, the remaining details will have to stay 10 months before release, to pay attention when Lyra Media reports.post #27 of 23310/6/11 at 7:43ampost #28 of 23310/6/11 at 8:18ampost #29 of 23310/7/11 at 2:56amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535 Special Edition
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 4/17/2014: AKG... 6 seconds ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 2 minutes ago
- › ATH-M50 Removable Cable Mod 4 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 7 minutes ago
- › Forza AudioWorks - The Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › FiiO E18 Review 9 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 10 minutes ago
- › Headphone Recommendations for EDM? (Sub-$200) 12 minutes ago
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › Intopic Jazz i57 IEM by Pastapipo
- › Sennheiser MM 450-X Wireless Bluetooth Headphones by Faber65
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude