damn it.. just bought bronze one.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/4/11
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 10/4/11
- productShure SE535LTD REDtagged by System, 3/7/13
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 12/7/11
Related Forum Threads
- Westone 4R vs Shure se535? Noob HELP! Last post on 9/14/12 at 5:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- QUICK: SE535, Westone UM3X, or Westone 4Rs? Last post on 11/20/12 at 7:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New IEMS: Shure SE535 or Westone 4R Last post on 6/14/14 at 8:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535 or Westone 4R [For] Dubstep? House? Metalcore? Last post on 9/18/12 at 11:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The iFi Audio Micro iDSD was sent to me by iFi with help from their Norwegian distributor Audioaktøren for the purpose of doing this review and including it in my recently started $250+ amp/DAC...
This is pretty much the same weightless, rickety, tiny player apparently offered by Kogan, oRiver, Ritmix, etc. It comes decently boxed with a soft pouch, USB cable, and nice looking (if...
Aune M2 Pro Review Intro : Since the past few years I had kept myself away from trying out any new DAPs or audio gear since I was pretty satisfied with my Fiio X5 (1st gen) and Sansa Clip...
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
Some "Provenance" to the Brand Name: Ocharaku is a "tea themed" company based in Japan. Focusing on Dynamic Driver IEM's, Ocharaku pushes the envelope when it comes to breaking the negative...
Shure SE535 Special Edition - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 23510/4/11 at 7:46ampost #18 of 23510/4/11 at 9:51am
Yeah but the clear cables change color over time. Plus, they tend to be less flexible, compared to the black ones.post #19 of 23510/4/11 at 9:54ampost #20 of 23510/5/11 at 3:39ampost #21 of 23510/5/11 at 4:13ampost #22 of 23510/5/11 at 2:01pm
My left ear is weird shape....all the tips i've tried keep falling out really easily. Tried out different sizes too, still couldn't get it to sit right.post #23 of 23510/5/11 at 2:08pmQuote:
Have you tried Complys?post #24 of 23510/5/11 at 8:51pmpost #25 of 23510/6/11 at 4:22am
I can't believe this. I just bought my clear SE535 3 days ago!!! ARRRRGGGHHH would have considered this one... *crossed*
EDIT: Found more info from a Chinese website.
From the description (yes I can read Chinese) the difference is purely in colour. The specs as shown are identical to the 'standard' SE535.
OK that makes me feel better. XD
Edited by anarchos - 10/6/11 at 5:12ampost #26 of 23510/6/11 at 6:59am
Here's the translation. Specs may be the same but that doesn't mean they haven't changed the voicing. We'll have to wait and see or get something official from Shure to know.
Shure also a small surprise for everyone. Hot model for the SE535 Red Special Edition launched in the official channels, release the red SE535 photo, obviously also for the end of the Christmas holidays, the remaining details will have to stay 10 months before release, to pay attention when Lyra Media reports.post #27 of 23510/6/11 at 7:43ampost #28 of 23510/6/11 at 8:18ampost #29 of 23510/7/11 at 2:56amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535 Special Edition
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 25 seconds ago
- › Music City Meet, Volume 5 -- Spring 2016 -- Pictures & Impressions... 1 minute ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 1 minute ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 2 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › Upgrading Soundcard/getting an DAC/Amp 2 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear and Utopia Review / Preview With Measurements - Head-Fi TV 3 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › For newbie ears: X2 or K7XX? 4 minutes ago
- › Is Audio Technica's ATH-IM70 a professional IEM? 5 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by peter123
- › Basic M90 by Lad3
- › Aune M2 32BIT DSD portable music player by Faheem
- › Westone MMCX Bluetooth Cable, 78548 by twister6
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by kevingzw
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by crabdog
- › Mixcder ShareMe Wireless Bluetooth Headphones,Built in Mic for... by iancraig10
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by pkshiu
- › Superlux HD-668 B by HiFiChris
- › Meze 99 Classics by HansBarbarossa
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...