Edited by Randius - 10/2/11 at 10:31pm
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/4/11
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 10/4/11
- productShure SE535LTD REDtagged by System, 3/7/13
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 12/7/11
Related Forum Threads
- Westone 4R vs Shure se535? Noob HELP! Last post on 9/14/12 at 5:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- QUICK: SE535, Westone UM3X, or Westone 4Rs? Last post on 11/20/12 at 7:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New IEMS: Shure SE535 or Westone 4R Last post on 6/14/14 at 8:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535 or Westone 4R [For] Dubstep? House? Metalcore? Last post on 9/18/12 at 11:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The Oriveti BASIC: A dark and inviting entry-level offering into higher level audio BASIC was provided to me free of charge in exchange for feedback and review -- I am in no way affiliated with...
Focal Utopia By: Dillan Archer Photographs by: Regan Hulvey Introduction I have spent the greater part of my evenings the last few days (and this morning) listening and...
I have had 2 pairs and both have stopped working, these aren't professional headphones and I'd stay away from them if you want to keep them longer than a year of professional use. Spend your...
just want to order one and will try the reviews once get it FBA seems be fast waiting
I have 50 hours active listening and another 150 passive/occasional on these. Equipment: Ragnarok, Gungnir, Sony CD 5 CD tray, Senn HD-600 set up for balanced Listen to Yes ('15 Remix,...
Shure SE535 Special Editionpost #1 of 23510/2/11 at 10:30pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 23510/3/11 at 1:37ampost #3 of 23510/3/11 at 1:51ampost #4 of 23510/3/11 at 3:00am
OMFG, I always wanted Shure to release a red IEM in their new SE lineup. This gives me all the more reason to buy the SE535s, although I would actually prefer the cables to be black.post #5 of 23510/3/11 at 3:06ampost #6 of 23510/3/11 at 3:33am
Quote:post #7 of 23510/3/11 at 3:39ampost #8 of 23510/3/11 at 3:55amThread StarterQuote:
I assume there will be difference since they claim "a new approach to sound signature". We shall know in 2-3 weeks' time.post #9 of 23510/3/11 at 4:45ampost #10 of 23510/3/11 at 5:26ampost #11 of 23510/3/11 at 5:30pmpost #12 of 23510/3/11 at 6:48pmpost #13 of 23510/3/11 at 6:51pm
Not really for me...I'm an engineer and like to see how things work and are built inside.post #14 of 23510/3/11 at 7:34pm
Looks interesting but I wonder how much it differs from the SE535.. never thought Shure would make something like this too lol
Looking forward to the reviews when they are released!post #15 of 23510/4/11 at 12:16am
Everything should be available in black or grey. I hate that bronze that looks like it's attempting to camouflage with your skin, or the transparent plastic that tries to look like a custom. Red looks ok but I wish the cable were black.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535 Special Edition
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › V-MODA Crossfade 2 Wireless - We Discuss It With Val Kolton -... 15 seconds ago
- › Audio-gd USB-32 Firmware, Drivers, and Feedback Thread 25 seconds ago
- › LG V20 Sound Quality 42 seconds ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 59 seconds ago
- › Help! Looking for a bit of guidance on Windows audio... 2 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 7 minutes ago
- › Topping D30 DSD DAC XMOS/CS4398 8 minutes ago
- › What the $^&# heck is it?.........iFi iEMatch! 8 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 10 minutes ago
- › ORIVETI BASIC - Whole Aluminium Body, High Fidelity, Cable... by ustinj
- › Focal Utopia by Dillan
- › Shure SRH840 by Russell Folland
- › Seahf Metal Housing In-Ear Earbuds Headphones Noise Cancelling... by Byran
- › Fostex TH500RP by bagwell359
- › FLC Technology FLC 8S by Hisoundfi
- › Meze 99 Classics by dany111777
- › SONY Walkman A series NW-A35 (R) (16GB) (Sina bar Red) by meringo
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by Ike1985
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by Hypespazm
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear