Edited by Randius - 10/2/11 at 10:31pm
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/4/11
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 10/4/11
- productShure SE535LTD REDtagged by System, 3/7/13
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 12/7/11
Related Forum Threads
- Westone 4R vs Shure se535? Noob HELP! Last post on 9/14/12 at 5:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- QUICK: SE535, Westone UM3X, or Westone 4Rs? Last post on 11/20/12 at 7:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New IEMS: Shure SE535 or Westone 4R Last post on 6/14/14 at 8:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535 or Westone 4R [For] Dubstep? House? Metalcore? Last post on 9/18/12 at 11:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
So, I did a lot of reading when it came to this purchase, however, no amount of reviewing can objectively explain what you are actually going to hear when you plug them in - so I said 'screw it!'...
MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 – initial impressions Many thanks to @Tony-Hifi from HiFiHeadphones.co.uk for adding me to the UK tour for these earphones – the impressions below are based on the time I...
I am very glad that ONKYO released their new line of headphones into the North American market this June. I had been very curious about trying the ONKYO sound, but knowing new models were soon...
I love this little thing I really do. I bought it for myself as a present for a professional milestone. I can't tell you that it is worth almost 200 bucks, that's your call, but I don't regret the...
This review was copy pasted from the Sound Blaster X7 thread with minor edits to make it appeal to broader audience. Intro First of all, I would really like to thank Andrew Sparks, the man...
Shure SE535 Special Editionpost #1 of 23510/2/11 at 10:30pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 23510/3/11 at 1:37ampost #3 of 23510/3/11 at 1:51ampost #4 of 23510/3/11 at 3:00am
OMFG, I always wanted Shure to release a red IEM in their new SE lineup. This gives me all the more reason to buy the SE535s, although I would actually prefer the cables to be black.post #5 of 23510/3/11 at 3:06ampost #6 of 23510/3/11 at 3:33am
Quote:post #7 of 23510/3/11 at 3:39ampost #8 of 23510/3/11 at 3:55amThread StarterQuote:
I assume there will be difference since they claim "a new approach to sound signature". We shall know in 2-3 weeks' time.post #9 of 23510/3/11 at 4:45ampost #10 of 23510/3/11 at 5:26ampost #11 of 23510/3/11 at 5:30pmpost #12 of 23510/3/11 at 6:48pmpost #13 of 23510/3/11 at 6:51pm
Not really for me...I'm an engineer and like to see how things work and are built inside.post #14 of 23510/3/11 at 7:34pm
Looks interesting but I wonder how much it differs from the SE535.. never thought Shure would make something like this too lol
Looking forward to the reviews when they are released!post #15 of 23510/4/11 at 12:16am
Everything should be available in black or grey. I hate that bronze that looks like it's attempting to camouflage with your skin, or the transparent plastic that tries to look like a custom. Red looks ok but I wish the cable were black.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535 Special Edition
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons) 45 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 1 minute ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 1 minute ago
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 4 minutes ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 17th, 2016) 5 minutes ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 7 minutes ago
- › New DAC/Amp for HE400is 7 minutes ago
- › The Syllable D900S Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds Review... 8 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by desperategraves
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by Jackpot77
- › ONKYO sealed wireless headphone Bluetooth-enabled / NFC support /... by Sonic Defender
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by selfdude
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Cleer BT Bluetooth Wireless Headphone by moedawg140
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...