Edited by Randius - 10/2/11 at 10:31pm
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/4/11
- productShure SE535-CL Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable (Clear)tagged by System, 10/4/11
- productShure SE535LTD REDtagged by System, 3/7/13
- productWestone 4R with Removable Cablestagged by System, 12/7/11
Related Forum Threads
- Westone 4R vs Shure se535? Noob HELP! Last post on 9/14/12 at 5:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- QUICK: SE535, Westone UM3X, or Westone 4Rs? Last post on 11/20/12 at 7:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New IEMS: Shure SE535 or Westone 4R Last post on 6/14/14 at 8:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535 or Westone 4R [For] Dubstep? House? Metalcore? Last post on 9/18/12 at 11:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Make Any HeadRoom Purchase until Dec.20, Get Entered for FREE Shure SE535!! Last post on 12/5/12 at 2:59pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 11/25/15
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
AK Audio Super Dolphin 6BASticking a Dolphin in your ears! DisclaimerThe Super Dolphin 6BA is a loaner unit provided in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. I have tried my best to...
This is an excellent pair of headphones, sound is very clear, and the looks are impressive. I am disappointed with the padding, hurts to wear in less then 15 minutes. Pads can be replaced though....
I've had mine for almost 5 years, still breathing and still sounds great! I've had mine short circuit for two times because and fixed it, still sounds the same. So far this is the best for me and I...
When these went on sale at massdrop I thought I was going to put one over on the man and get some really good audiophile grade headphones for $100, sadly that's not what I got when the package...
This little DAC punches way way way above its weight. I fell deep into the audiophile hole about a month ago, waiting for our 2nd son to be born. If I could be so bold, I went through a...
Shure SE535 Special Editionpost #1 of 23510/2/11 at 10:30pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 23510/3/11 at 1:37ampost #3 of 23510/3/11 at 1:51ampost #4 of 23510/3/11 at 3:00am
OMFG, I always wanted Shure to release a red IEM in their new SE lineup. This gives me all the more reason to buy the SE535s, although I would actually prefer the cables to be black.post #5 of 23510/3/11 at 3:06ampost #6 of 23510/3/11 at 3:33am
Quote:post #7 of 23510/3/11 at 3:39ampost #8 of 23510/3/11 at 3:55amThread StarterQuote:
I assume there will be difference since they claim "a new approach to sound signature". We shall know in 2-3 weeks' time.post #9 of 23510/3/11 at 4:45ampost #10 of 23510/3/11 at 5:26ampost #11 of 23510/3/11 at 5:30pmpost #12 of 23510/3/11 at 6:48pmpost #13 of 23510/3/11 at 6:51pm
Not really for me...I'm an engineer and like to see how things work and are built inside.post #14 of 23510/3/11 at 7:34pm
Looks interesting but I wonder how much it differs from the SE535.. never thought Shure would make something like this too lol
Looking forward to the reviews when they are released!post #15 of 23510/4/11 at 12:16am
Everything should be available in black or grey. I hate that bronze that looks like it's attempting to camouflage with your skin, or the transparent plastic that tries to look like a custom. Red looks ok but I wish the cable were black.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535 Special Edition
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 1 minute ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Sonarworks Headphone Calibration software 2 minutes ago
- › Failed to install the FiiO DAC driver(3.34.0) on Win 10 ver.1607? 4 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT-1770: Product Info, Discussion and Impressions 5 minutes ago
- › CHORD ELECTRONICS DAVE 6 minutes ago
- › FS: AKG K712 Pro (Made in Austria) 7 minutes ago
- › SanDisk 256GB microSD card ($149) is on its way. 10 minutes ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 11 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 11 minutes ago
- › Super Dolphin 6BA by RedJohn456
- › HE-5LE by audiophilehe400
- › Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer by artofmanliness
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by reikoshea
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...