I have about $20 to spend on earbuds. I would spend more, but I tend to lose them. I was looking at the Creative EP630s, Sennheiser CX300s and the MEElectronics M9. What would be the best between these? Any other recommendations? Preferably, I would like something with inline volume control.
- productCreative Headphones EP-630tagged by System, 10/4/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 10/4/11
- productMEElectronics M9-SL Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Silver)tagged by System, 10/4/11
- productSennheiser CX300-S Earbuds (Silver)tagged by System, 10/4/11
Related Forum Threads
- headphones for 20$ Last post on 9/23/11 at 12:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- SENNHEISER CX500 FAKES? Last post on 3/7/12 at 8:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- How do similarly-priced In-Ear headphones compare to the on or over-ear headphones? Last post on 3/25/11 at 12:29pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Monster Beats Dr. Dre Tour Fakes Last post on 8/25/12 at 8:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Best earbuds for around $20?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
EDIT: JVC Marshmallows is what I am talking about.
I just lost my pair of Marshallows that I had for over 2-3 years. :( Which is why I am earbud-less. I never modded them, though I heard about it.
Looks pretty easy, but I don't know what kind of foam I would stuff in there. Where can I get the kind of foam he was talking about?
- Best earbuds for around $20?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 1 minute ago
- › AKG K601 & K612 Pro Owners... UNITE!! 1 minute ago
- › Help with PC mic buzzing on Asus Xonar Essence STX 1 minute ago
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Good simple smart phone earphones? 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Eddie Current 445 Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › A New Apex product!!! Name it HERE!!! 8 minutes ago
- › Headphone Jack Broke, Now What? 8 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)