Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › Delivery of Headstage Arrow HE 4G
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Delivery of Headstage Arrow HE 4G - Page 7

post #91 of 357

I received a 4G amp to replace the second 3G that I had problems with.  Rob did come through as he said he would despite the few communications via email that I received.

 

I haven't had time to listen to it much yet.

 

Good luck to all who are waiting for their amps. 

post #92 of 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by obwilton View Post

I received a 4G amp to replace the second 3G that I had problems with.  Rob did come through as he said he would despite the few communications via email that I received.

 

I haven't had time to listen to it much yet.

 

Good luck to all who are waiting for their amps. 



How long ago did you send out for a replacement?

post #93 of 357

Has anyone gotten their arrow 4g that ordered around july last year?

post #94 of 357

I just received my Arrow last week.

 

It sounds excellent. I am glad Robert finally came through! He was kind enough to replace my broken 3G with the new 4G. The new treble boost function brings my SM3 to their full potential, I think. Definitely an improvement over the H/O of my J3.

post #95 of 357

Does anyone know the wait time if I were to order today? I was planning on purchasing the arrow but I think ill pass if wait is longer than a month.

post #96 of 357
Maybe I can answer this question. Said in his last email that new orders take 2-3 weeks shipped from california. They have been working hard to catch up. Sounds he will soon have some in stock to sell?
post #97 of 357

 

Quote:
Maybe I can answer this question. Said in his last email that new orders take 2-3 weeks shipped from california. They have been working hard to catch up. Sounds he will soon have some in stock to sell?

 

Thats great news, but when did you receive that email?

If I live in the UK is that a different story?

post #98 of 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsuichan View Post

 

 

Thats great news, but when did you receive that email?

If I live in the UK is that a different story?



well i ordered mine on the 7th and it has yet to ship yet.  I hoping it ships in 2  - 3 weeks tho but im used to waiting a long time for headphonia's stuff lol.

post #99 of 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsuichan View Post

 

 

Thats great news, but when did you receive that email?

If I live in the UK is that a different story?


Just right before My last post in this thread.
.
Edited by tankman - 2/20/12 at 2:51pm
post #100 of 357

i just got a notice that mine will ship around 3/10 so i guess the wait time is about a month

post #101 of 357

Panges

 

I never sent the 2nd defective amp back to him.  I had been emailing him for at least six months about the problem with the 2nd amp.  He seems to be taking care of past owners with 3G issues first and getting caught up....

post #102 of 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by obwilton View Post

Panges

 

I never sent the 2nd defective amp back to him.  I had been emailing him for at least six months about the problem with the 2nd amp.  He seems to be taking care of past owners with 3G issues first and getting caught up....



Oh.. But I'm trying to get my Arrow 1G replaced still. I'm an older customer than all of them! lol. :(

post #103 of 357

I sent in my payment 6 days ago and received an email yesterday telling me my amp will ship around the 10th of March. I'm stoked!!!

post #104 of 357

^^ You, sir, waited until the right time to order!! cool.gif

post #105 of 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by cn11 View Post

^^ You, sir, waited until the right time to order!! cool.gif



even a blind hog will find an acorn every now and then.....ksc75smile.gif I had also ordered a cmoy from JDS labs to tide me over until the Arrow arrived, now I will pick them both up when I get home for vacation. I'm even looking forward to the 16 hour plane ride to Dubai where I will A/B the two to my ears delight. My life in Afghanistan is going to be much better of that I am certain.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › Delivery of Headstage Arrow HE 4G