Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › Delivery of Headstage Arrow HE 4G
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Delivery of Headstage Arrow HE 4G - Page 5

post #61 of 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart banger-97 View Post

 

my Order status changed.

take a look at my Order history

 

07.04.2011 Pending  
08.04.2011 Order processing  
14.01.2012 Arrow 4G  

 

 


Me too.  Hope to get it soon though it has been more than 6 months.....

 

post #62 of 357

I really feel for you guys as I waited months to receive my 3G. It's easier to get blood from a stone than to receive a timely response to emails from Robert. I don't care how good the amp is, I vowed never to deal with such a tardy character again. 

 

Good luck everyone.

post #63 of 357

My status still says Arrow 3G shipped since november.

post #64 of 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by PANGES View Post

My status still says Arrow 3G shipped since november.


Because there is no 3G.  You'll get a 4. wink_face.gif

 

post #65 of 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaxilus View Post



Quote:
Originally Posted by PANGES View Post

My status still says Arrow 3G shipped since november.


Because there is no 3G.  You'll get a 4. wink_face.gif

 


I believe the people who Robert e-mailed were told that if they were asking for a replacement for a faulty Arrow, that he would send them a 3G that they could later exchange for a 4G. Maybe there just aren't any left so he's waiting to send us 4G's then (I hope.)

 

 
post #66 of 357

Has anyone received their 4G yet?  And if you have, how does it compare to the 3G?

post #67 of 357

Hello,

 

I'm interesting by the headstage arrow 4G but i can see you have a lot of difficulty for the delivery !!! :(((

Is it a good amp for an AKG 271 MK2 or DT880 Pro 250 or 600 ohm ?

 

Thanks a lot.

post #68 of 357

Don't think anyone has received their 4G yet.   More than 1 month has past since the last email from Headstage on delivery in mid Jan.

post #69 of 357

what is the meaning of my order status ( my order status is Arrow 4G)? ( I asked this from Robert)

finally he says:

 

Quote:

 

It means that I printed the shipping label. The amps are on the way to California now. As soon as they have arrived we will forward them. There was a further delay because of the Chinese "Lunar New Year" holidays (no shipping agent was available).

I will send you the voucher shortly (need to adapt the shopping system).

Cheers
Robert

 

post #70 of 357

I'd steer clear from these amps!!!

But that's just me...

 

I'm just wondering, since this is the "first pass" at the 4G, how RELIABLE will they be??

And what happens if your new amp breaks... will one have to wait 1 year in order to get a

replacement?!?!?

 

Too risky if you ask me... I'd stick with RSA or JDSLabs really...

 

(and no, I don't work for any of them! lol)

post #71 of 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by gelocks View Post

I'd steer clear from these amps!!!

But that's just me...

 

I'm just wondering, since this is the "first pass" at the 4G, how RELIABLE will they be??

And what happens if your new amp breaks... will one have to wait 1 year in order to get a

replacement?!?!?

 

Too risky if you ask me... I'd stick with RSA or JDSLabs really...

 

(and no, I don't work for any of them! lol)


I take it you've never owned an Arrow and are only moaning about CS?  It only takes long w/ new models and prototyping.  Once he gets going he's pretty much on the ball.  

 

I'd rather deal w/ Robert and the longer times rather than the terrible CS at Hifiman and the turd consistency of Audeze.

 

The Arrow sounds better than the RSA Hornet too, has more features and better packaging.  Haven't heard any JDS stuff.  With my Arrow, Leckerton UHA6S and O2 I'm pretty much stuffed to the gills w/ small amps.  I'm having a hard time justifying keeping the O2 as a matter of fact.  

 

post #72 of 357

You are right.

I'm moaning about CS because I believe it's something extremely important

for such a little piece (the amp) and such a high price! ;-)

 

Quote:

 It only takes long w/ new models and prototyping.

 

I would have agreed if the other posters (on this very same thread) posting about their 3G models

wouldn't had reported problems with their units and problems with CS and not getting their replacements

(so Robert doesn't even have 3G units?!?!) Come on man! I would be pretty mad!!!
 

But as you say, I haven't had any of their amps (would like to though!) and I don't doubt they are

very good but then again... that's if you get it ... it seems... ;-)

 

I wanted to buy one but after reading this thread (and a couple of others), I gave up.

 

Still, I'm subscribed because I still want to read people's opinion on the 4G and how it compares

to others... too bad it has taken so long... (let's see when people start receiving them...)

post #73 of 357
post #74 of 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred_fred2004 View Post

Have you seen this

 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Headstage-Arrow-12HE-4G-Headphone-amplifier-/180810639412?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a19276834

 

somebody must have one

 

Huh.. weird.. =/

 

post #75 of 357

I was trying to order this amp a few days back. Sent emails but nothing back. Seemed he is busy but how hard that could be? Post up an announcement on his web, 5 minutes?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › Delivery of Headstage Arrow HE 4G