Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › Delivery of Headstage Arrow HE 4G
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Delivery of Headstage Arrow HE 4G - Page 20

post #286 of 357

I put in an order last Sunday 2/10 and I got it today, Thursday, 2/14 -- less than a week! It was shipped from California, where I live. 

 

I'll post my impressions after I spend a few days with it. 

post #287 of 357

congrats. 

post #288 of 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monophobe View Post

I put in an order last Sunday 2/10 and I got it today, Thursday, 2/14 -- less than a week! It was shipped from California, where I live. 

 

I'll post my impressions after I spend a few days with it. 

 

Man, that's hella fast given my experiences w/ Headstage...  I live in the States & decided to take advantage of the $49 upgrade offer (from 2G to 4G).  I placed my order 1/27/13; shipped my 2G next day; 2/11/13 status changed to them receiving my 2G in Cali.  No change since then, but I'm hoping I get it by end of March.  I figure anything less than a 4 month wait w/ Headstage is pretty good.

post #289 of 357

Maybe a good news, I think arrow 5G might be in development and it might be using OPA627! 

post #290 of 357

Does anyone know what this mail from Headphonia means?

 

Quote:
Dear Customer ,

The status of your order changed.

New status: Arrow 4G

 

I want to believe it means the Arrow has been shipped  cool.gif

post #291 of 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by SennZen View Post

Does anyone know what this mail from Headphonia means?

 

 

I want to believe it means the Arrow has been shipped  cool.gif

yes it does. Dont quote me but I think Robert post with DHL that does weekend delivery. For my case it got delivered on Saturday, I was like "what can it be, it probably some mix up as i have never had things delivered to me on a Saturday" It was the arrow right the last Saturday before the new year, I was super excited. 

post #292 of 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by audionewbi View Post

yes it does. Dont quote me but I think Robert post with DHL that does weekend delivery. For my case it got delivered on Saturday, I was like "what can it be, it probably some mix up as i have never had things delivered to me on a Saturday" It was the arrow right the last Saturday before the new year, I was super excited. 

 

I hope I'll get surprised this week just like you did.

post #293 of 357

Yeah I had mine within 4 days of the status changing to Arrow 4G.

post #294 of 357

Hey, it was well worth the wait! (a few days in my case :)

 

The Arrow's got lots of power and hooking it up to my modest laptop system is like running it through a clear-o-matic. Maybe just a touch cold-sounding in the higher freq range but I don't concern myself much with that end of the spectrum. I'm a bass player & a bass head and the Arrow's bass boost does satisfy. No fat & mostly punch, it's like getting hit with a piece of sonic rubber. Good stuff. 

 

My order status was changed to "Arrow 4G" a day after I placed the order and I got it 2 days later. To those waiting: I don't think you'll be disappointed. 


Edited by Monophobe - 2/28/13 at 4:19pm
post #295 of 357

Well this is ******* great, He said the Arrow shipped from germany to me a week ago (Also the status on the site changed to "Arrow 4G"). And now he is saying that there is something for it coming from hong kong to Germany witch is still in HK on DHL delivery to Germany. Once that is done the amp will ship from Germany with standard non trackable shipping, and he still would want me to pay for faster shippng even tough its already over a week late.


Edited by Whippler - 3/12/13 at 1:32pm
post #296 of 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whippler View Post

Well this is ******* great, He said the Arrow shipped from germany to me a week ago (Also the status on the site changed to "Arrow 4G"). And now he is saying that there is something for it coming from hong kong to Germany witch is still in HK on DHL delivery to Germany. Once that is done the amp will ship from Germany with standard non trackable shipping, and he still would want me to pay for faster shippng even tough its already over a week late.

Dont bother with fast shipping, he posts all his stuff with DHL express anyway. Dont quote me on this but I think he normally waits untill he has 5/6 orders and he than request the assembly folks to make him the arrow 4G, he almost never has them in stock in Germany.

 

The wait is worth it, just be patient. I got lucky as I ordered mine during the holiday seasons, he had them in stock. I freaking love mine. 

post #297 of 357

^^You aren't alone in frustration.  I placed my upgrade order on January 27th, the next day (28th) I shipped my trade-in 2G Arrow to his California location.  Headstage says it wasn't received until Feb 11th (which is b.s).  And here I sit, still waiting.  I had an email exchange w/ Robert last week & he expressed exasperation over the fact I'm being so impatient.  Then he sends me a link for DHL tracking (for a shipment from Hong Kong to California--a large shipment of Arrows, I presume) advising me mine would ship from Cali to my home in the Midwest.  According to the link he provided, that shipment was delivered to his California location last Friday (March 8th), and still no change in my order status, and no word or reply to my inquiry about shipment.  I went through this when getting my 2G Arrow back in, what?, 2009....took literally 6 months from when I ordered/paid until I actually received my 2G.  I'm the idiot for dealing w/ him again.  It only cost me $49 (+ my 2G Arrow), so I've basically washed my hands of this; not spending more time chasing him down.  I'll be buying something from ALO to replace it.

post #298 of 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by feverfive View Post

^^You aren't alone in frustration.  I placed my upgrade order on January 27th, the next day (28th) I shipped my trade-in 2G Arrow to his California location.  Headstage says it wasn't received until Feb 11th (which is b.s).  And here I sit, still waiting.  I had an email exchange w/ Robert last week & he expressed exasperation over the fact I'm being so impatient.  Then he sends me a link for DHL tracking (for a shipment from Hong Kong to California--a large shipment of Arrows, I presume) advising me mine would ship from Cali to my home in the Midwest.  According to the link he provided, that shipment was delivered to his California location last Friday (March 8th), and still no change in my order status, and no word or reply to my inquiry about shipment.  I went through this when getting my 2G Arrow back in, what?, 2009....took literally 6 months from when I ordered/paid until I actually received my 2G.  I'm the idiot for dealing w/ him again.  It only cost me $49 (+ my 2G Arrow), so I've basically washed my hands of this; not spending more time chasing him down.  I'll be buying something from ALO to replace it.

I feel your frustration, despite the Arrow having great reviews, its just not worth it coupled with the frustration. That is alot of funk BS.
post #299 of 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilesDavis2 View Post


I feel your frustration, despite the Arrow having great reviews, its just not worth it coupled with the frustration. That is alot of funk BS.

 

Actually I can imagine the frustration as well - but I'll play devils advocate here ...... how can you say it's not worth it if you haven't heard it (not listed in your profile).

 

Personally - even if I had to wait 4-5 months - I'd still be ordering it.  And IMO it's definitely worth the wait.

post #300 of 357

While I agree the wait is worth it however poor customer service is an important factor for people. The bottom line is how long wait is too long? I was among the lucky few who got their unit within 7 days of ordering however truth be told I would not like waiting more than a month for something I have paid for.


Edited by audionewbi - 3/12/13 at 8:12pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › Delivery of Headstage Arrow HE 4G