Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › Delivery of Headstage Arrow HE 4G
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Delivery of Headstage Arrow HE 4G - Page 2

post #16 of 357
Thread Starter 

He replied, and said the 4G isn't finished, but he would send me a 3G, that I could exchange with the 4G when it comes :)

post #17 of 357

Oh my... My order status just changed from Processing to Shipped! Except.... it says Arrow 3G Shipped, and I've been awaiting a G4. I've a note out asking if that's a typo (I preordered the G4 back in March).

post #18 of 357

I just got an email from Headphonia saying that my order status has changed and that a 3G is being shipped to me to replace my faulty 1G. I wasn't expecting him to really send me one, because he hasn't responded to any of my emails since the first reply. lol.

post #19 of 357

Still cant get his reply..

post #20 of 357

Can anyone told Rob im looking for him?

 

post #21 of 357

 

Glendower:
I can call spirits from the vasty deep.

Hotspur:
Why, so can I, or so can any man;
But will they come when you do call for them?

 
post #22 of 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by smallberries View Post

 

Glendower:I can call spirits from the vasty deep.

Hotspur:Why, so can I, or so can any man;But will they come when you do call for them?

 


Haha...great 2nd post.

post #23 of 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by smallberries View Post

Oh my... My order status just changed from Processing to Shipped! Except.... it says Arrow 3G Shipped, and I've been awaiting a G4. I've a note out asking if that's a typo (I preordered the G4 back in March).



was you ordered 4G? I can't believe it. confused_face(1).gif

 


Edited by heart banger-97 - 10/19/11 at 12:39pm
post #24 of 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by smallberries View Post

Oh my... My order status just changed from Processing to Shipped! Except.... it says Arrow 3G Shipped, and I've been awaiting a G4. I've a note out asking if that's a typo (I preordered the G4 back in March).



Although it might be the wrong product, have you received it yet?

 

I'm a little more nervous than before, since recently hearing about Robert's unreliability, poor products, and, most grievously, law suit with Jan Meier in some years past. In honesty, I don't have many expectations of ever seeing my Arrow again. Absolutely unacceptable.

post #25 of 357

My status changed to shipped around the same time as his, and mine hasn't arrived (although, my situation is a bit different, as I am simply awaiting an exchange.)

post #26 of 357

Nope, I've received nothing. Not even email about anything having shipped it (I discovered this on my own by checking the account page). No tracking info, just a note that a G3 was shipped Oct 12 and the order complete. No response to several email queries about this.

 

post #27 of 357

Yeah. Kinda figured as much.. I'm leaving the country at the end of next month, so I hope it arrives before then. =/

post #28 of 357

Add me as another one who hasn't gotten the amp. I ordered it on July 3 this year. After about a month of paying for the amp through paypal, I contacted headphonia a few times but never gotten any reply. At which point, I opened a dispute with paypal. I finally got an email from Robert saying that "The Arrow G4 is still not  finished. I would send you the Arrow G3 by UPS which you may exchange  to the G4 when this is finished."  (That's an actual email message from Robert). I then closed the dispute. This was a major mistake. You can only have one dispute per transaction on paypal. Once the dispute is closed, you can't re-open it. It's now Nov 10, more than four months after I paid for the amp and still nothing. Robert, if you're reading this post, please be honest and send me and the rest of the people their amp. $299 is a lot of money...at least for me. 

post #29 of 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy W View Post

Add me as another one who hasn't gotten the amp. I ordered it on July 3 this year. After about a month of paying for the amp through paypal, I contacted headphonia a few times but never gotten any reply. At which point, I opened a dispute with paypal. I finally got an email from Robert saying that "The Arrow G4 is still not  finished. I would send you the Arrow G3 by UPS which you may exchange  to the G4 when this is finished."  (That's an actual email message from Robert). I then closed the dispute. This was a major mistake. You can only have one dispute per transaction on paypal. Once the dispute is closed, you can't re-open it. It's now Nov 10, more than four months after I paid for the amp and still nothing. Robert, if you're reading this post, please be honest and send me and the rest of the people their amp. $299 is a lot of money...at least for me. 

 

I find a minute amount of solace in the fact that he actually gave a response to your PayPal dispute. Do you remember when you opened it? Perhaps he is being sincere about still developing the G4, although it is taking an inordinate amount of time. I am also pleased to say that he put the order page for the Arrow back up on the Headphonia website, and he has projected the shipping to occur in December.... I hope this is true!

post #30 of 357

Many of us have gone through this process w/ our Arrows.  It's unlikely a scam unless something has changed over the years.  If you order a cable DAC I bet you get one in no time as that product is ready, that simple.  I was one of the few that tested a 4G prototype and we all made some recommendations here and there.  I think there might be an issue w/ a specific part which might need replacement or revision.  If he sent out units w/o resolving that issue we'd all be in for a huge mess, believe me.  I even suggested he look at an alternate opamp which he might be doing so it's probably my fault if he is.  =P  If he's scamming people I don't know why he made 4 prototype boards to send out for evaluation.  You should only cancel if you can't wait any longer, not because you think Robert is a trickster.  My 2 cents.  I'm personally looking forward to the 4G myself.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphone Amps › Delivery of Headstage Arrow HE 4G