Under $100? My AD700s are fine, but the SR850's becoming popular around here lately and may be a better choice, especially at a lower price point. (You can get TWO of them for $65, maybe less, to give you an idea of how affordable they are.)
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 10/3/11
- brandDenontagged by System, 10/3/11
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by System, 10/3/11
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by System, 10/3/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/3/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 10/3/11
Related Forum Threads
- D7000 - Fact or Fiction??? Last post on 5/16/13 at 8:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to Purchase a pair of headphones as a birthday gift! Last post on 10/2/11 at 10:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- I'm a total whack job. Are you? Last post on 8/29/11 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a pair of headphones (Newbie) Last post on 8/26/11 at 9:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic DT 770/80? (Currently have ATH-M50) Last post on 7/19/11 at 10:49am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I bought these headphones love / hate with the taste of the challenge. I learned that in Germany have discovered a reversible change to free the low and I started the monkey. I got them used to not...
sorry my English is Google translate The sound of these hifiman immediately like it or hate it. They have a strong character, perfect bass, brilliant highs, medium tone mind incorrect. A few years...
sorry my English is Google translate I bought this machine to see if such facilities exist hifi quality level beyond which the feeling of fidelity sound becomes real. Unfortunately, I'm afraid I...
Thanks to FiiO for the loaner unit. If there is a brand other than Apple that is more well-known at Head-Fi than FiiO I’d be very surprised. A number of their products have become pretty...
T-Peos were kind enough to organize a T-Peos Altone 350 (I'll refer to it as A350) unit for a private head-fi Australian review tour . Previously, we arranged tour units via T-Peos (e.g. with...
Does Pink Floyd style music needs good soundstage to get fully appreciated? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 1810/1/11 at 1:25pmpost #18 of 1810/1/11 at 3:33pmThread Starter
K701 is out of my budget. I was looking for a quality entry level headphone(currently I am using some stupid hp headphones that came free with my laptop). Grado Sr60i and Alessandro ms1i attracted me because of very strong recommendations by audiophiles and their price.
- Does Pink Floyd style music needs good soundstage to get fully appreciated?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Audio-GD NFB-11.32 & NFB-11 (2014) (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!! 1 minute ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 1 minute ago
- › How and why do members fall in love with second tier headphones? 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO... 2 minutes ago
- › Akg k845bt vs k545 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Confused by the Levels of Various Audio Controls 3 minutes ago
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A17 4 minutes ago
- › Euphonic Songs 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by 1Infinity
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by 1Infinity
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 by 1Infinity
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by Currawong
- › T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM by svyr
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by earfonia
- › Topping NX1 Earphone Headphone Portable Stereo MP3 Amplifier by DJScope
- › Minerva Mi-Performer Pro Silicone Custom IEM by CantScareMe
- › Sony MH1 Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphones by sbcontt
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by originalsnuffy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2