Under $100? My AD700s are fine, but the SR850's becoming popular around here lately and may be a better choice, especially at a lower price point. (You can get TWO of them for $65, maybe less, to give you an idea of how affordable they are.)
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 10/3/11
- brandDenontagged by System, 10/3/11
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by System, 10/3/11
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by System, 10/3/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/3/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 10/3/11
Related Forum Threads
- Looking to Purchase a pair of headphones as a birthday gift! Last post on 10/2/11 at 10:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- I'm a total whack job. Are you? Last post on 8/29/11 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a pair of headphones (Newbie) Last post on 8/26/11 at 9:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic DT 770/80? (Currently have ATH-M50) Last post on 7/19/11 at 10:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- New headphones to replace akg-701? Last post on 7/23/11 at 12:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a review and comparison of Ostry KC06 and KC06A in-ear headphones. http://www.ostry.com.cn/item/detailPage?itemid=28 and http://www.ostry.com.cn/item/detailPage?itemid=29 I get a...
I have the 600 Ohm version of these, so other impedance models will probably vary in sound. This said, I find this to be a wonderfully balanced set. They exhibit no harshness to my ears across...
Having those for 5 months, I am very impressed as they openned up really with my senheiser momentum after some burn in. I use them with my laptop (pc). This review will be about the VERY good...
Sony XB90EX Review This is not gonna be super in depth but just a small review and a comparison to the Sony XBA30. Ok so first thing I noticed when unboxing, wow they are big! Definitely much...
first review. yayyyyyyyyyy, so here we go. I am no super expert in headphones, but heres what I think the bass is very rumbling. I think that it wasn't as thumping or hard hitting as i would like...
Does Pink Floyd style music needs good soundstage to get fully appreciated? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 1810/1/11 at 1:25pmpost #18 of 1810/1/11 at 3:33pmThread Starter
K701 is out of my budget. I was looking for a quality entry level headphone(currently I am using some stupid hp headphones that came free with my laptop). Grado Sr60i and Alessandro ms1i attracted me because of very strong recommendations by audiophiles and their price.
- Does Pink Floyd style music needs good soundstage to get fully appreciated?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 1 second ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 5 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 1 minute ago
- › ULTRASONE NEW ANNOUNCED HEADPHONE Signature Pro 2 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 2 minutes ago
- › T1 Aune is ridiculously hot! Having audio problems too. :( 5 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 5 minutes ago
- › Review: Violectric HPA V200 amp 7 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by twister6
- › beyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphones by Xyrium
- › DacMagic XS USB DAC Headphone Amp by Davidoffdgh
- › SONY MDR-XB90EX | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import) by kevms89
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by classycans
- › Audio Poutine CDAC+ by WhiskeyJacks
- › Hama HK-3063 by Blanejmc
- › Calyx Audio M by Currawong
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro - 600 ohms by MrTechAgent
- › T-PEOS H-100II by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)