Under $100? My AD700s are fine, but the SR850's becoming popular around here lately and may be a better choice, especially at a lower price point. (You can get TWO of them for $65, maybe less, to give you an idea of how affordable they are.)
- productbeyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphonestagged by System, 10/3/11
- brandDenontagged by System, 10/3/11
- productGrado SR60 Headphonestagged by System, 10/3/11
- productGrado Statement Series GS1000i Headphonestagged by System, 10/3/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 10/3/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 10/3/11
Related Forum Threads
- D7000 - Fact or Fiction??? Last post on 5/16/13 at 8:00am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking to Purchase a pair of headphones as a birthday gift! Last post on 10/2/11 at 10:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- I'm a total whack job. Are you? Last post on 8/29/11 at 4:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for a pair of headphones (Newbie) Last post on 8/26/11 at 9:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Beyerdynamic DT 770/80? (Currently have ATH-M50) Last post on 7/19/11 at 10:49am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Purchased these this week, and had them replaced with another set - which exhibited the same flaw. Two may be a curse, but they both did the same thing so I would be wary. When on standby,...
Synopsis: The RD3 is part of the next generation of earphones from Rhapsodio. Powered by a single high-end dynamic driver, it has a warm sound and a hearty bass response. The RD3’s design...
Synopsis: The Spectrum Series G10 is the next generation universal fit stage monitor from Future Sonics. Replacing the Atrio with a new driver, housing, and cables, the G10 surpasses it in detail...
Introduction: I received the Cayin N6 as a tour unit that was generously provided by CTC Audio. CTC Audio focuses on making brands that aren’t as accessible in North America, mostly from Asia,...
The Shure SE215 is the first IEM I owned and was the one that brought me in head-fi. I got mine for around $95 at the time after reading some reviews online here and there. Since then, I've learned...
Does Pink Floyd style music needs good soundstage to get fully appreciated? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 1810/1/11 at 1:25pmpost #18 of 1810/1/11 at 3:33pmThread Starter
K701 is out of my budget. I was looking for a quality entry level headphone(currently I am using some stupid hp headphones that came free with my laptop). Grado Sr60i and Alessandro ms1i attracted me because of very strong recommendations by audiophiles and their price.
- Does Pink Floyd style music needs good soundstage to get fully appreciated?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › New Meier Corda Rock 23 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Marantz HD-DAC1 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5DAC USB DAC Headphone Amplifier World Tour --Reviewers Wanted. 3 minutes ago
- › Viva Egoista 845 SET Tube amplifier 10K Headphone Masterpiece 3 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio L2 5 minutes ago
- › Reversible AKG K701 bass mod 6 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 7 minutes ago
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by Fademan77
- › Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor by Kunlun
- › Future Sonics Spectrum Series: G10 by Kunlun
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by Cotnijoe
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3