*****So with Stephen's email, I proceeded to see if I can get my 405usd (as promised-- He would pay when he received it)********
Me to buyer:
about the payment... you can gift me 405 usd / or if that's not possible, you may have to send 405 usd dollars with paypal charges
dun worry about damage... I will be here.let me know if Stephen Guo says it... I will send you back some money to foot the bill.
*****So he seems to agree*** (Take note that the time listed is accurate Head Fi Time)
~Sep 29, 2011 at 6:02 am
alright :) im getting my impressions done today, i will order the reshelling and contact stephen :)
~Sep 29, 2011 at 7:17 am
and will you send me the money after?
Sorry I'm getting a little worried.
****he should have paid, I promised to pay for additional damage***
Now I start to chase him for payment
~Sep 29, 2011 at 10:53 am
I'll pay for it right when everything is good to go don't worry
***very convenient, especially when u have my merlins ***
~Sep 29, 2011 at 10:54 am
How abOut the 1 year warranty? Is it 2 years now?
*** I told him right before delivery it was 1 year, even showed the photo***
So I replied:
~Sep 29, 2011 at 10:57 am
When will that be?
when you ship out the impressions?
~Sep 29, 2011 at 10:58 am
I dun want to wait two weeks you know, that's not fair
*** I need the money***
~Sep 29, 2011 at 11:03 am
Hey.. the agreement was for you to pay when you receive it.
I will not run away if the driver needs repairs... wasn't really (entirely) my doing but i'll pay if any.
I feel its minor; repairs would cost 100usd max if more i willingly pay too.
I hope you will send me 405 usd to firstname.lastname@example.org
can't stand waiting
*** No response, I was anxious by the way, so I continued to PM***
~Sep 29, 2011 at 11:11 am
Can I have a specific time and date please, thank you
I rather get the money upfront; I will keep my end of the bargain.
~Sep 29, 2011 at 11:28 am
I really want you to pay me now, as soon as you log in.
It would selfish if you hold on my 405 usd merlin for the sake of (80-100 usd minor repairs, which I promised to pay) anyways. Stephen says it is a minor problem, most likely just a simple reshell, therefore no additional repair cost (only broken acrylic, you pay for reshell anyway)
So can you just transfer the money (I kept my word so far, don't know about you and your lack I feedback is worrying; honestly I sick with worry)
I have negative encounters with ppl who dun pay up as promised too, and you said you had such experiences yourself.
Hope you understand
At last he replies:
~Sep 29, 2011 at 12:10 pm
alright ill send you the payment by tonight or latest tomorrow. What is your paypal id?
~Sep 29, 2011 at 12:50 pm
Yes, that's my email… email@example.com (I told him previously, so I'll skip some of the extra dialogue)
Then, he throws this at me:
~Sep 29, 2011 at 1:10 pm
Hi is it ok if i pay you 200 right now and then another 205 when i send the earphones and impressions?
~Sep 29, 2011 at 4:42 pm
What difference does it make; I trusted you enough to send it first without payment; now you are trying to stall payment how fairs that? Anyway, all you need to do is send the merlins to um. Only when they arrive will damage be assessed. wouldn't affect the overall delivery time anyway..
You seem to make payment difficult
***seeing no response, I followed up with this****
~Sep 29, 2011 at 6:55 pm
Please pay by today, Thursday 10pm Canadian time
No reason for your delays. and split payment
*** I'm in Singapore time~ which is approximately 8 hours faster***
Edited by Benjerry - 10/1/11 at 2:54am